Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.4

Changes:

• Void Sinks will no longer damage Railjack Crew or Companions (or Defense objectives, etc). 

Fixes:

• Fixed being permanently stuck in a Void Tunnel if you start a mission from a Dojo, but choose to go to a Relay.

• Fixed missions not properly starting and the Railjack being in a dormant state if a Client does an incomplete load due to having a slower PC than the Host. 

• Fixed incorrect ordering in title strings in certain languages.

• Fixed some reward tables including Vaulted Relics.

• Fixed an exploit related to Void Traces.

• Fixed [PH] strings in the World State Window for Razorback.

• Fixed an overlap issue in the UI in the Dojo menus. 

• Fixed several script errors. 

• Fixed crashes that could occur in the Grineer Shipyards on Ceres. 

• Fixed a crash that could occur when you quit to Dojo during ‘Call of the Tempestarii’. 

• Fixed a crash when using Sevagoth.

Can we get new rewards for the Defense in  Railjack? also tune up the enemy scaling,we do not want  paper enemies *everywhere*.

Void storms are undeniably worse than any other fissure,even a survival or  interception missions are faster to open relics pls Remove objectives and let us  blast trough missions with railjacks its called ,,storms''  not ,,crawls''

Plz remove these Void Splash Explosions or whatever (probably these called Void Sinks) in Void Storms Missions.

They serve totally no purpose and cause headaches to many players.

Also: Bring back the Host option like we had before :)

I dont want to play with people where i have 300+ ping.

Concering Void Storms mode i have my worries. Once the people have their stuff like the weapon and sevagoth parts, this mode will be dead pretty soon.

Sure for people who wants to farm the armaments it can be a decent addition but as an fissure variant for RJ its just a mess. It took waaaaay to long to finish a mission and the rewards are waaaaay to low for this insane time investment. Even the long "normal" Fissures like Defense, Survival or Interception are faster than the RJ variant... You need to think about a rebalance of Time/Reward ratio otherwise this mode will experience an unpleasant ending...

Thx :)

Thanks for the fixes!

can we get some info on the state of fixing the overdone special effects on RJ when those crystal things spawn? Or the low ground-enemy spawns that make fissures take much longer?

until these are fixed, it’s a bit painful to do void storms

Had a bug recently where Gauss wasn't able to go past the Redline during a Void Storm extermination mission, the moment it would go past the line it dropped back. (also, the noise it made was absolute ear-cancer!)

Archived