Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

archwin on railjack getting SMUSHED

_Anise_

Question

so I been trying voidstorms and I can't help but notice that exiting the railjack sometimes can result in immediate death.

other times you just be flying along fizzle shields are gone, you are at 900hp and if you don't recall you die in a split second afterwards!

I have tried taking wisp since her motes follow you out into archwing.

I have also been running the revive kavat because sometimes you can trigger recall before you die and get a free revive from the cat, or crew if running solo.

but problem remains the same, getting killed using archwing on railjack without being able to react a lot of the times.

also running iztal and dropping into stealth when getting attacked does nothing, you will still be in stealth 100% still and die anyway

other than the ones I suggested any other suggestions?

11 answers to this question

vor 56 Minuten schrieb (PSN)IndianChiefJeff:

Amesha shouldn't be the only viable option, DE should look into rebalancing at some point.

While Elytron is tankier, Amesha has more self-sustaining potential.

When they were about to release RJ, they stated in one of the Devstreams (I don't know which one) that they want to introduce modular Archwings and think about reworking the existing AWs. They haven't gone much into detail and haven't talked about it since, which is kind of worrying tbh. Right now RJ is really big again, so if they are going to say something, it should be now...

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)IndianChiefJeff:

While Elytron is tankier, Amesha has more self-sustaining potential.

Ely is much but not tankier. Has only a higher armor value which doesn't mean a lot. But yes, DE should add some useful survival skills for the other archwing aswell. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TheSixOfDiamonds:

Might need to see how Elytron handles it.

Probably not well. I used Ely last year when RJ was actually somehow challenging. Guess what happened? Got a shot in my face from a crewship and then it was bye bye for Elytron. And neither the heat vent nor constant dodging can save you as grineer use explosive aoe shells of course. 

57 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

When they were about to release RJ, they stated in one of the Devstreams (I don't know which one) that they want to introduce modular Archwings and think about reworking the existing AWs. They haven't gone much into detail and haven't talked about it since, which is kind of worrying tbh. Right now RJ is really big again, so if they are going to say something, it should be now...

I honestly hope they do as well. Too much radio silence on their end, if not another case of bad short-term memory.

real men use itzal.

because reasons.

4 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

but problem remains the same, getting killed using archwing on railjack without being able to react a lot of the times.

sounds perfectly like warframe to me: activate some abilities, parkour as hard as you can, and hope that nothing one-shot you to death.

seriously. 85% of the time i never know which one of the bastards actually killed me, with what move, or when. i just die.

2 hours ago, Soy77 said:

real men use itzal.

we have to make every archwing Itzal becuase its too fast... then give itzal a grappling hook so its still faster when navigating areas that have targets the hook can latch into!!

I guess I will build Amesh, though it isn't researched in my clan so I guess that will take a me a whole week and half to build...

maybe Odonata prime's #1 ability will be good in the meantime ?

Archived