Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revised Dev Workshop Release Date: June 18!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Fujiwuji said:

Forgot to nerf the Nukor?

And why so? It's not the most powerful gun. It's useful but with no real reasons to use something out of melee you don't have a reason to use a different secondary.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The post clearly says Expansion. There are no nerfs to Helminth. 

That's great news, thanks! Just I've learned to be cautious since you also clearly said the team won't balance around Steel Path.

3 minutes ago, DarthVZ said:

Are you going to fulfill "no more nerfs, only buffs" promise from Scott? Or was it forgotten with tons of other things?

Pretty sure this was never said seriously, besides Nerfs are fine, it's a overnerf that people should fear, but that doesn't sound like its going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Nox174 said:

Pretty sure this was never said seriously, besides Nerfs are fine, it's a overnerf that people should fear, but that doesn't sound like its going to happen. 

you say that.

and DE says "small nerf" becoming a crushing and killing blow to whatever the "small nerf" was the target of. I don't think they know how to nerf to make stuff balanced. they only know how to make it bad or overpowered.

If there's one thing i hate in warframe are these gigantic updates that take hours to process, filter and explore.

Can't you guys release parts of the update (like helmith expansion) more frequently instead of delivering everything and a kitchen sink all at once?

I'd say they are pretty spot on in nerfing melee a bit in order to buff primary and secondary. Melee is pretty busted at the moment. This isn't outright nerfs either in my book since were getting buffs along with it.

As for if DE hits the mark at actually BALANCING those two is a different question entirely. So. Let's hope.

hace 1 minuto, Pumello dijo:

I'd say they are pretty spot on in nerfing melee a bit in order to buff primary and secondary. Melee is pretty busted at the moment. This isn't outright nerfs either in my book since were getting buffs along with it.

As for if DE hits the mark at actually BALANCING those two is a different question entirely. So. Let's hope.

Whatever lets you sleep at night... 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi Tenno!

We are working away on the final touches for the Dev Workshop that outline all things Melee, Primary, and Secondary. We're just doing some reviews / tests before we put everything in place to share with you (in written and video form).

We originally were posting today, June 16, but we’re just awaiting some final data / tests before we start sharing. There is a thorough data pass being done, and it took a bit longer than we anticipated!

And speaking of longer than we anticipated… there’s more to this Workshop than you’d expect. We’re also detailing out a rework of Parazon kills, and Helminth system expansion!

Lots to cover, and you can read or watch it all on Friday, June 18!

Sorry for the [DE]lay - to give you the best information possible, we just need those 2 additional days!

Thanks for the word, looking forward to seeing the proposed changes that might make gunplay great again. However, would the dev team be revisiting the nerfs they made to many of the "top" helminth abilities? Nerfing roar hasn't made decoy a more practical choice. All the best to you and the team, thanks.

1 minute ago, Leontorres13 said:

Whatever lets you sleep at night... 

Hey don't be like that, think about it for a minute. Bringing primaries and secondaries up might actually be worth the melee nerfs. Just imagine for a second, AOE weapons being better than before.

Now my friend, we are talking. 😜

Archived