Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Arsenal Divide: Changes & Follow Ups

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)CFG SatanDevil said:

U don’t need the new mods/arcanes to kill Jackal, u can kill it with ur olds mods like everyone do it at the moment 

Thanks Captain Obvious ! I cleared all the SP chart on the first week of the launch.
It's not about the difficulty of the fight but the "on kill" proc.

and they wonder why players leave.... 

i know devs will never read this but. here is some tips DE.... 

listen to your "streamers, youtubers" feedback. or at least Work with them to make the game better. 
almost 9 years with no true endgame on this. by this point most of us that are here are just with stockholm syndrom, waiting to you guys finally make something better.
Stop nerfing S#&$ that cost us TIME. because this is the only resource that you can never pay back. Respect players that invest time in this game.
Look deeper into the problems there is plenty of people that can help with that, use the communities of youtubers/streamers as a filter to get ideas on how to fix stuff, not some random guy out of twitter on a single post.... 

3 hours ago, -SicMundusCreatusEst- said:

I think someone forgot how arbitrations works.

Beside obtaining Vitus essence from drones you can obtain 3x as reward for rotations and 1x guaranteed for each rotation.

If you didn't obtain any in 5 minutes, you might want to think that you are not ready yet for arbitrations. 

You're not supposed to point that out. You get an absolute minimum worst-case-scenario haul of 12 Vitus per hour, but that's an inconvenient detail for some people.

SoP may take 1-2 weeks to launch. Not getting 180 Vitus for all mods (Or less if there are some you don't want) within said time frame is entirely on those who excuse themselves "because of the Vitus drop rate", completely oblivious (Willingly or not) to the guaranteed rotation reward. 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Shinyah:

Thanks Captain Obvious ! I cleared all the SP chart on the first week of the launch.
It's not about the difficulty of the fight but the "on kill" proc.

Yes, but u don’t have to use the „on kill“ mods (if the on kill will not be changed). On enemies like jackal use ur old build, I can’t see a problem with this 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)CFG SatanDevil said:

Yes, but u don’t have to use the „on kill“ mods (if the on kill will not be changed). On enemies like jackal use ur old build, I can’t see a problem with this 

My problem is : This patch is supposed to buff the guns but until you make a single kill, your guns are not better than before.

40 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

Fodder ennemy ? You mean nullifier or ancient healer ? Or both ?

Play 15min+ survival in a mission that is not Grineer, and tell me what is "fodder enemy" and how you kill them fast with ranged weapons without few second pauses to swap from primary (AoE) to secondary (high rof to depop nullies) or to cast a buff or CC, or just to reload...

Otherwise you can just yolo with your melee with bloodrush / weeping wounds / primed reach and x12 combo all day long with Naramon school

Is this a joke? Should I just link the wiki to each faction? If you're not aware, it shows you every single enemy that's in a faction. 

Seriously.....you know there are more enemies than nullifiers and ancient healers....correct? 

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Alphonso-Alonso said:

Because those players won’t have “on kill mods” of their own they need to maintain, right?

Don't use pubs or coordinate with your team....or....stop acting like everyone can't complete the mission without new mods and arcanes, maybe?  

Did you know people were completing this mission before the update?

il y a 1 minute, (PSN)Madurai-Prime a dit :

Is this a joke? Should I just link the wiki to each faction? If you're not aware, it shows you every single enemy that's in a faction. 

Seriously.....you know there are more enemies than nullifiers and ancient healers....correct? 

Seriously, past 15min in SP survival there are swarm of nullies and ancien healer that protect almost every single trash mob. Or at least protect them efficiently enough to make "on kill" bonus with small duration inconsistent

10 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

Seriously, past 15min in SP survival there are swarm of nullies and ancien healer that protect almost every single trash mob. Or at least protect them efficiently enough to make "on kill" bonus with small duration inconsistent

I'm paused at 50 min in a survival right now. I'm killing fodder enemies with an akvasto prime.....

What's your excuse now?

10 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

Oh, also:

"All status effects done to allied units under the aura will have the status effect applied to the Ancient instead. Currently this aura can only be dispelled by  Psychic Bolts,  Chaos and through  Radiation procs. This includes the capabilities of bosses, Stalker, and Nullifiers.

An Ancient under the effects of Confusion will turn hostile to nearby units and stop applying its mitigation aura for the duration of the proc. This in turn prevents the Healer from generating health through allies, and makes said allies more vulnerable."

il y a 41 minutes, (PSN)Madurai-Prime a dit :

I'm paused at 50 min in a survival right now. I'm killing fodder enemies with an akvasto prime.....

What's your excuse now?

Oh, also:

"All status effects done to allied units under the aura will have the status effect applied to the Ancient instead. Currently this aura can only be dispelled by  Psychic Bolts,  Chaos and through  Radiation procs. This includes the capabilities of bosses, Stalker, and Nullifiers.

An Ancient under the effects of Confusion will turn hostile to nearby units and stop applying its mitigation aura for the duration of the proc. This in turn prevents the Healer from generating health through allies, and makes said allies more vulnerable."

Killing trash mobs and killing trash mobs every 4s to 12s are different things. A 200%+ str banshee build that can kill anything with almost any gun... less edgy, chroma can do it too.

You won't convince me that "on kill" for guns are consistent buffs for SP with current game state.

I hope the devs will make stats of melee / guns usage and weapon per weapon stats post patch 30.5, we'll see how it turns out

The changes seem look good. Reducing mod capacity of Galvanized Mods is really good. Its likely that Shotguns and Beam weapons would be a solid picks on Sisters of Parvos. Its also good news that the new Galvanized acquisition is moved to Arbitrations. This solved the problem the grind difficulty (perhaps?). But I'm quite concerned, would they be included on the same drop table of rewards? Or they would specifically drop from specific enemies (Arbitration Drones? If so, it would lessen the burden on farming them. Adding more rewards on the existing drop table would make it more a lot grindy, on my opinion).

My questions are:
1. Are Galvanized Mods would be at the same reward drop table of Arbitrations or would there be a new drop table for them?
2. Since the mod capacity of Galvanized Mods are reduced by 2, would we expect a reduced Endo and Credit costs?

12 minutes ago, Talisvar said:

1. Are Galvanized Mods would be at the same reward drop table of Arbitrations or would there be a new drop table for them?

On 2021-06-22 at 8:02 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

FAQ:

How many Vitus Essence will each Mod cost from Arbitration Honors?

20 Vitus Essence Each. If you'd like to wait until the Sisters of Parvos Update launches, it will increase the Vitus Essence drop rate from 3% to 6% from the Drones. Note that for consistency the Vitus Essence will also disappear after 5 minutes if not picked like Steel Essence as previously announced. Heads up! 

I try to communicate my thoughts as eloquently, precisely, and politely as I can, but this post shall be an exception as I really have nothing more than an anecdote to illustrate my point.

It is pointless to address The Arsenal Divide if DE continues to perpetuate inconsistent standards.

I'm a PS4 player, and I took a break from the game for a few months so that there would be something for me to do. I logged back on about a week ago, and was leisurely making my way through all the changes in the 3 or so major updates I missed and I noticed that Creeping Bullseye now provides the same amount of critical chance as Primed Pistol Gambit. I thought "sweet a, novelty crit buff on sidearms that would only be used for crit memes and realistically useful on 3 or 4 weapons!", and went to modify my Twin Grakata build and was amazed by the fact that I couldn't exploit the "unintended function" of equipping it with both Creeping Bullseye and Primed Pistol Gambit.

I then went to check if Bloodrush still provided 60% critical chance scaling with combo up to a 660% increase, and if True Steel/ Sacrificial Steel still provided 120%/220% critical chance doubling on heavy attack, and then went to see if I could use both Bloodrush and Sacrificial Steel on the same weapon. Lo and behold, these mods were "Not functioning as intended" and could be used simultaneously on ANY melee weapon! Imagine my shock!

But I still wasn't done, I then went to check on my Amprex, Argonak, Grakata, Paris Prime, Atomos, and Spira Prime, of which I so disgracefully abused the "unintended feature" of building them with Point Strike or Primed Pistol Gambit AND rivens with critical chance and was so surprised that I was still able to take advantage of this "unintended feature"!

You guys should totally get on board and abuse this absolutely not intended mechanic of the game!!

6 minutes ago, Ghost1598 said:

5 vitus essence for 40 min defense currently

what a complete joke, this is pathetic. You're literally scamming our time

if the tileset is full of obstacles, the drones will get "stuck" behind them, so your squad will have trouble destroying them;

since the cap for how many drones can be present at any given time is 5, you understand that running a map that has poor LOS is bad for vitus farming

I recommend dark sector defenses, the bonus drop chance they provide affects vitus drops

7 minutes ago, FuriousRat32 said:

if the tileset is full of obstacles, the drones will get "stuck" behind them, so your squad will have trouble destroying them;

since the cap for how many drones can be present at any given time is 5, you understand that running a map that has poor LOS is bad for vitus farming

I recommend dark sector defenses, the bonus drop chance they provide affects vitus drops

Except that type of map wasn't an option. As others have said, the choice you have for maps with Arbis is one per hour. Meaning if it's a bad map, you can either try your luck, or wait until the next rotation and try again. Not every player can play for hours and wait until the optimal map, mission, and faction show up. Even then, now that they've waited until the perfect situation if available, those farming on SP have gotten a lot more essence.

This is basically why I've been on about the drones drop chance bump of 3% is being terrible.

But hey I'm just a scrub trying to argue best for all and not the select few that don't need to farm anything since they've already have a stockpile or will just buy it.

Archived