Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Tenet Envoy
DESCRIPTION: Aimed Guided Shots cannot bounce or explode on a Nullifier Bubble
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: Shoot while aiming towards a Nullifier Bubble
EXPECTED RESULT: Projectile should either bounce back (for ever in a loop ?), or explode on contact.
OBSERVED RESULT: Projectile stay stuck mid air, and keep beeping, won't follow again the cursor, won't explode.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Reproduction

Type: Parazon activation

Description: There is sometimes a delay in activating a parazon finisher after enemy audio indicator sounds off. The delay can occur for several seconds even as host.

Visual: n/a

Reproduction: often if I had to put a value 75% of the time.

Expected Result:  As soon as enemy is open for the finisher I should be able to activate parazon finisher without delay

Observed Result: Often after parazon audio indicator sounds pressing the x key does not activate finisher. After 1-3 seconds of waiting then the finisher activates.

Reproduction Rate: Every mission and Simulacrum

PS. Enemies often die too fast to execute a parazon finisher on them. Blood for energy is a good mod for replenishing energy especially after eximus leech units appear and drain your entire energy pool in just 0.5 seconds! This is exasperated when you want to parazon those priority targets for a chance to proc 50% energy orb drop chance and you have to sit there while your current energy pool is zeroed out in less than a second. IMO the energy drain eximus leeches should be re-evaluated. Sure you want to make the game more challenging which I am open to however, the drain in its current state is very very aggressive. In addition, a better indicator informing players they are in the area would be appreciated. I just want the chance to react to these situations before being punished.

When in a squad, throwing discs with the Tenet Grigory would not despawn if the player swaps back to their secondary after throwing the disc, the discs would then keep ricocheting until the velocity of it is put to a stop. The discs would still remain in the spot and not despawn, throwing more discs would make more on the map with the infinite duration, until someone leaves the squad the Tenet Grigory would be fixed and all the disc would be despawned.

Bug description:

Ambassador weapon stock was shown as 20 minutes mission reward in its neptune mission but it isnt in my inventory...

I got another part later, the receiver which i have in inventory.

After getting the receiver i checked the inventory and only had receiver, no stock.

The only difference between the 2 runs i noticed was that i was solo and host when i got the receiver while stock I was client...

Reproduction: Good luck with those 8% for 25 minutes missions ...

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] Cant use parazon on sister if I wait more than 0.5s, you have to spam the parazon key the moment she goes down or I cant use it at all, even tryed several different angles
VISUAL: https://imgshare.io/images/2021/07/08/Warframe0202.jpg
REPRODUCTION: very easy just down the sister and wait until she sits down
EXPECTED RESULT: use the parazon on the sister
OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens, cant use parazon, the icon to show that you can use the parazon is missing
REPRODUCTION RATE: to dam often, even had the sister run away because of it

TYPE: weapon bug

DESCRIPTION: akarius knocks back player at inappropiate time
REPRODUCTION: shoot through ally, shoot at enemy from mid-air, randomly
EXPECTED RESULT:  it should only knock back if it hits something while player in explosion range
OBSERVED RESULT: it occasionally knocks back at inappropiate times but only observed when player is not the host
REPRODUCTION RATE: through teammates while in range: 100%  mid air shooting enemy: occasionally  random situation: occasionally

TYPE: Matchmaking/Trading
DESCRIPTION: Invites and trading are a mess. Often cannot accept invites, even though set to public. Invites to the dojo bring other player into RJ 25% of the time, trade console cannot "see" into the RJ. When opening a trade window, 4 different people in a row were unable to put the item into the slot to trade after I had put platinum up.
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Try to inv and trade
EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to invite and trade without multiple retries, relogs, visiting multiple dojos, and finally going to Maroo's Bazaar.
OBSERVED RESULT: See above.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 50/50 shot, at best of a smooth trade.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Doing a somewhat specific sequence of inputs causes the Tenet Grigori to bug out, making you unable to jump, while freezing the combo counter and disabling the hitbox of the scythe entirely.
VISUAL: N/A, although the inability to jump and unmoving combo duration makes it clear it's in effect.
REPRODUCTION: Immediately after firing a disc with the sliding heavy attack, jump to cancel the animation prematurely, then use any other melee attack.
EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon would retain normal functionality after doing the aforementioned sequence of inputs, or you would be unable to jump out of the heavy attack mid-swing, as is the case with most (all?) other melee weapons.
OBSERVED RESULT: The weapon bugs out, causing you to be unable to jump, while also freezing the combo duration in place and disabling the hitbox of the weapon.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Somewhere around 9/10 to 10/10 times; the timing it a bit specific, but happens consistently otherwise.

TYPE: Volt Electric Shield Bug
DESCRIPTION: I was doing Eidolon Hunts when I placed down a shield and when I switched to operator mode Volt picked it up and when I switched back I couldn't use any of my weapons until I dropped the shield. I had my primary equipped at the time and I had a melee weapon.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: When Volt places down the shield, switch to operator mode when the UI displays that Volt can pick up the shield.
EXPECTED RESULT: When transferring to operator mode, Volt shouldn't pick up the shield to my knowledge.
OBSERVED RESULT: When transferring to operator mode, Volt picked up the shield and when you switch back if a primary was equipped it would bug out and cause you to not be able to switch weapons until you dropped the shield.
REPRODUCTION RATE: If the primary weapon was equipped when Volt was near enough the shield that the UI shows it can be picked up when transferring to the operator, it works 100% of the time. However, it does not happen when either the secondary or melee weapon are equipped, but Volt still picks up the shield.

TYPE: In-game, gameplay

DESCRIPTION: When subject to statuses from environmental hazards, Lavos' extended outgoing status duration applies to the received status. This was tested by exposing Lavos to an exploding barrel on the Kuva Fortress map, contrasting Xaku being subjected to a volatile Orokin container's explosion in the Void tileset. The latter hazard resulted in a six second status duration, as is likely appropriate.

VISUAL:

Status received with Lavos.

Spoiler

xuovCH9.jpg

Status received with Xaku

Spoiler

1eKovze.jpg

EXPECTED RESULT: A six second blast status being applied upon being in the blast radius of the explosive container

OBSERVED RESULT: A roughly 9.5 second blast status being applied, based on an extremely brief 10s on the status counter followed by 9 full seconds.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant, though strictly when subjected to environmental hazards and not when subjected to enemy attacks.

TYPE: In-Game inbox
DESCRIPTION: Free Oull Requiem mod with update 30.5 was not granted.  Got 7 formas, an affinity booster, and a requiem ultimatum. 
REPRODUCTION: I was told this was a known bug with 30.5, was posted about in 30.5.1 and was supposed to be fixed in 30.5.2
EXPECTED RESULT: Oull Requiem mod was supposed to appear in my account after relog when 30.5.2 went live.
OBSERVED RESULT: The mod never showed up.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized Savy, Galvanized Aptitude and Galvanized Shot don't apply their damage bonus to projectile weapons.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Try killing some enemies with the mod equipped and you'll see that you don't get the damage bonus/condition overload effect for guns (for projectile weapons).
EXPECTED RESULT: Galvanized Savy, Galvanized Aptitude and Galvanized Shot should be applying their damage bonus per status type on an enemy after you proc the on kill requirement. 
OBSERVED RESULT: The aforementioned mods don't work on projectile weapons and projectile fire modes at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

TYPE: [Eidolon .]
DESCRIPTION: Any eidolon just stright up knocks you down
VISUAL: [not really needed try it]
REPRODUCTION: [do a eidolon hunt  with 2 or more people]
EXPECTED RESULT: [i should not be knocked down every 2 seconds]
OBSERVED RESULT: [I was always knocked down once i couldn't reload for straight 10 seconds because of knockdown]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time in every eidolon]

TYPE: [In-game]
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Spirex cannot be manually reloaded while airborne using Zephyr's Tail Wind to hover.
VISUAL: [hard to prove visually]
REPRODUCTION: [Hold Zephyr's Tail Wind to hover in the air, and attempt to manually reload Tenet Spirex while airborne.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [When pressing the manual reload key while hovering via Tail Wind, (in my case Q), the weapon reloads.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Weapon does not reload during Tail Wind's hover. Reloading on the ground or while jumping works fine.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every time I attempt to mnually reload during the first mission I've tried.]

TYPE: [ In-Game, Chat]
DESCRIPTION: [Fought a lvl 5 Sister of Pavos where I know all 3 parazan mods until she was in downed state. Than I pressed the key to use my parazan blade. The option to use the parazan dissapeared but nothing happend. The Sister just stayed down until she recoverd. Tried it multiple times until the Sister just left the mission and levt me without anny progress. The Sister has the following Abilitys: MAGNETIC SNARE, POLARIZE, ENSNARE, TELEPORT. I think this has something to do with the ensare ability breaking the mercy kill (Can still move freely, even when I am ensnared. Maybe because of Primed Shure Footed?]
REPRODUCTION: [Let a Sister ensnare you, bring her to the downed state and try to use the parazan.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [When I am represented with the option to use my parazan I expect that the parazan is used to enhance the kill state of the Lich/Sister.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Pressed the key. The ability to press the key vanished, but nothing happend.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Tried to mercy kill her in two mission attempts multiple times until the sister left the mission. -> Every fight I try with her.]

On 2021-07-06 at 3:40 PM, (XBOX)big B 4242 said:

There are excessive knockdowns in the eidolon hunting mission. You are just falling over and over with nothing causing it. not sure if this is where I should post this but you do not make it easy for first time users to post to anything. Sorry if this is not where it goes but if you would please put this post where it goes.

Thank you

This problem has been fixed. Since it seems all I do is gripe. Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the problem quickly. 

Thank you

Big

• TYPE: Mission Rewards Missing
  • DESCRIPTION: Farming Railjack survival nodes only awards the first rotation reward, regardless of how many 5 minute rotations are actually completed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a Railjack survival mission for 10 or 20 minutes and note the rewards that appear in the mission interface. Note that you will not receive all of those rewards when you return to your railjack to complete the mission and get your mission summary. In my experience only the first reward is given.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All of the rewards earned during the survival mission should be present on the mission summary screen and in your inventory when the mission is completed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the first round survival reward is awarded along with the usual mission complete bonuses.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice now since I first noticed it; once last night after 20 minutes on Lu-Yan in Veil Proxima and once again just now after 10 minutes on Luckless Expanse in Venus Proxima.

All of the Ambassador parts I've been farming for are C rotations and this makes them impossible to acquire. Already submitted a ticket for one I lost last night that made me aware of this issue.

TYPE: Weapon Behavior (Kompressa + attract effects + punchthrough)
DESCRIPTION: Kompressa with punchthrough does very weird things with Mag bubble or void status effect. Shots will penetrate, then exit the bubble. Exiting is always in the same direction relative to the world geometry, regardless of angle shots enter the attract bubble.
REPRODUCTION: Cast either Magnetize or Xata's Whisper, fire a kompressa equipped with punchthrough through target.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shots are attracted to center of attract bubble, for explody hugs.
OBSERVED RESULT: Attract bubble rejects shots.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in simulacrum

TYPE: in-mission

DESCRIPTION: Vaubans Vortex blocks Simulor DoT ticks

EXPECTED RESULT: both vortex and simulor AoE DoT should affect targets influenced by either. Formation and detonation of the simulor singularities still apply damage as expected.

REPRODUCTION: equip simulor on vauban, throw vortex, combine simulor singularity. see only vortex damage being applied as targets are protected by the vortex from getting any DoT damage from the simulor air mine. 

More bugs:

#1:

• TYPE: In-Game, Hounds
  • DESCRIPTION: If a Hound disarms two players at the same time, only one weapon will be on the ground. After the player that weapon belongs to picks up their weapon, the other weapon will appear, but it will sometimes be unable to be picked up by the second player.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/jk6uvo
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. With a Sister active, enter a mission with Hounds with more than one player.
  2. Allow the Hound to disarm more than one player at once.
  3. Only one weapon will appear, have that player retrieve their weapon, and then attempt to retrieve the second weapon.
    • Optional: May have something to do with switching to melee before trying to pick it up?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to be able to retrieve my weapon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to retrieve or interact with my stolen weapon in any way.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50% - Tested twice, second time I was able to pick it up but the first time I couldn't.

#2:

• TYPE: In-Game, Weapons
  • DESCRIPTION: Sporelacer (Primary) now shakes the screen regardless of if you have "Screen Shake" disabled in the settings.
  • VISUAL: (Will add later)
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Equip and fire a Primary Sporelacer.
  2. Watch the screen shake nauseatingly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the screen shake to be disabled with the setting turned off.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The screen shake was not disabled with the setting turned off..
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

#3:

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Sisters can continue transmitting messages even after you kill them.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/f742f9
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Vanquish a Sister in the "Confrontation" Railjack mission.
  2. Extract from the Capital Ship.
  3. The Sister will still be giving orders via transmissions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the transmissions to, well, go away after she died.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The transmissions were still occurring.

#4:

• TYPE: In-Game, Market
  • DESCRIPTION: The Ember Deluxe Skin diorama has the model constantly looping its idle animation instead of staying still.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/deolyk
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Open the Ember Deluxe Skin bundle on the market.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the diorama to be still.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The diorama was not still.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: After downing lich, I was stuck at the screen where you normally have the choice to either kill/convert the lich. 
VISUAL: See youtube video

REPRODUCTION: After lich is down, press X on lich.
EXPECTED RESULT: Choice to either kill or convert lich should show. 
OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in this screen (see video) where I could do nothing. Pressing escape and using chat didn't work.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Encountered once so far. Restarting the client (alt + f4) after encountering bug fixed issue.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Acolytes do not appear to have received any changes, despite talk of them spawning "more often"
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Play a Steel Path mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Acolytes should spawn more often than roughly every 5 minutes, as they used to spawn roughly every 5 minutes.
OBSERVED RESULT: Acolytes spawn roughly every 5 minutes. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

I can only assume it is a glitch as it's still on the Arsenal Divine workshop page. This was clearly meant to be in the game. 

Archived