Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Crewmate's attachment, specifically Pakal Chest Guard is misplaced, from dry dock to in mission
VISUAL: unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Simply equip pakal chest guard to a crewmate
EXPECTED RESULT: Should be on his/her chest instead of somewhere else
OBSERVED RESULT: It hovers beside him/her
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried with 2 or 3 crewmembers, not all faction

TYPE:  Unable to perform Kdrive races 

DESCRIPTION: Unable to perform Kdrive races from any of the race givers and sometimes they arent even there.
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to be able to accept the race
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

The new Sister ephemeras cannot be equipped on companions as advertised in devstreams and the update splash pages, only the operator and the warframe.

Please update this, or remove the (false) advertising.

TYPE: In-Game, Requiem Ultimatum
DESCRIPTION: Requiem Ultimatum not spawning sister
REPRODUCTION: Try using Requiem Ultimatum
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected my sister to spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: Requiem Ultimatum was used and placed on the ground, sister never showed up
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% I've tried two times, once before the objective was complete and once after the objective was complete. Given the rarity of this gear I'm not willing to risk my last one

10 hours ago, xbone said:

TYPE: in-game, keybinding 

DESCRIPTION: using transferance next to volt shield will cause it to be picked up

REPRODUCTION: put volt shield down,make sure you can see the prompt "x" to pick then use transferance

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Changing keybindings for transferance or interacting does not fix it

The exact same thing happens to me whenever I use transference next to an Electric Shield.

22 hours ago, DesertedSpirit said:

TYPE: Volt Electric Shield Bug
DESCRIPTION: I was doing Eidolon Hunts when I placed down a shield and when I switched to operator mode Volt picked it up and when I switched back I couldn't use any of my weapons until I dropped the shield. I had my primary equipped at the time and I had a melee weapon.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: When Volt places down the shield, switch to operator mode when the UI displays that Volt can pick up the shield.
EXPECTED RESULT: When transferring to operator mode, Volt shouldn't pick up the shield to my knowledge.
OBSERVED RESULT: When transferring to operator mode, Volt picked up the shield and when you switch back if a primary was equipped it would bug out and cause you to not be able to switch weapons until you dropped the shield.
REPRODUCTION RATE: If the primary weapon was equipped when Volt was near enough the shield that the UI shows it can be picked up when transferring to the operator, it works 100% of the time. However, it does not happen when either the secondary or melee weapon are equipped, but Volt still picks up the shield.

Pls fix this transference bug. It only affects ppl that are hosting but is obnoxious having that happen to my favorite frame when im hosting.

TYPE: In-Game, 
DESCRIPTION: I have just noticed that one of the hotfixes has erased 2 kubrow imprints my clanmate has traded to me. I gave 2 huras imprints in return for 2 sahasa imprints.

At the time of update i also lost one unrolled Skana riven i traded for, but i wasn't too salty about that one because, well, Skana. 
How can i provide a visual proof for something that isn't there?

TYPE: In-Game, animation
DESCRIPTION: Enemy disruption animations such as panicking while on fire, Electrocution, and impact stagger prevent Mercy kills from being prompted.
VISUAL: Warframe0005.jpg?width=832&height=468
REPRODUCTION: Apply stun-type status effects such as Heat, Electric, Impact, and certain warframe abilities such as blinding.
EXPECTED RESULT: Mercy kill prompt should be displayed, Mercy executed, enemy dies.
OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy suffers from dozens of status effects while I just menacingly stand in front of it. Enemy in image is well below mercy threshold.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Reproducible 100% of the time.

TYPE: Parvos Sister Bug 
DESCRIPTION: Hildryn's pillage doesn't regenerate shields from sisters armor when her shields are down
REPRODUCTION: Fight the sister on a room with no other enemies on range, remove her shields, use pillage to regenerate shields from her armor
EXPECTED RESULT: Hildryn should recover her shields from the sister armor like she does against armor enemies or against kuva liches
OBSERVED RESULT: Shields won't recover
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time when using pillage against a sister with no shields and there is no other enemy on range

TYPE: Weapons; Conclave
DESCRIPTION: New weapons should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled up front. So far, the following have made it in with too high stats and should be balanced/disabled:

The following are fine now:

• Ambassador (fixed, disabled)
  • Tenet Livia (is fine, has balanced stats; side note: two-handed Nikanas don't even have a Conclave stance)

VISUAL:

Spoiler

COI2Nht.jpeg

Cadus compared to Bo. Almost 2x the damage with the same attack speed. Also, procs.

unknown.png

Tenet Grigori (shown) has even about 2x damage of Cadus. For a class comparison (scythes), Ether Reaper has the same attack speed but only 65.2 total damage.

REPRODUCTION: As soon as the weapon is available.

EXPECTED RESULT: Cadus and Tenet Grigori should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled.

OBSERVED RESULT: Their damage is too high for Conclave.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Venari in heal stance not triggering Revitalize heal aura/Not healing
VISUAL: 

qeMO5rk.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Go into any mission, get below 90% HP, swap Venari to heal stance, mark yourself. Also can pre mark yourself and take damage and same result happens.
EXPECTED RESULT: The cat heals me :3
OBSERVED RESULT: The cat is not healing me. At all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission.

From the recent Hotfix "Fixed cases where the Tenet Envoy rockets could remain in the air indefinitely."
Tenet Envoy Rockets still become stuck when used in guided mode and targetting objects such as companions or nullifier bubbles.

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made

Honestly with the new galvanized multishot mods +100MS isnt even that appealing anymore, the builds for it are already pretty tight and a riven would probably replace the Syndicate mod in most cases.... The Hek is a MR15 single target, long reload, 4 shot magazine shotgun, the syndicate proc would give it some well deserved CC to it so it can compete with other weapons of the same class.

DESCRIPTION: Parazon does nothing on downed sisters while warframe is affected by ensare
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: While under the effects of sister's ensare ability tyake her down and use the parazon on her
EXPECTED RESULT: Go into next stage on killing the sister
OBSERVED RESULT: No effect,  the "press x" thing just vanishes and the sister heals
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game.
DESCRIPTION: Playing the Atten node in the Void during a Neo relic fissure, while moving towards the third and final objective, I was randomly and without warning teleported into the map's treasure room.
VISUAL: I don't have a screenshot for it as there's no specific tell of what happened, I was very randomly teleported in another part of the map while parkouring.
REPRODUCTION: Possibly by running the same mission. The bug seemed pretty random to me with no specific tells.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been allowed to move normally and not teleported to another part of the map.
OBSERVED RESULT: I was teleported into the tileset's treasure room which was closed and was unable to leave. Some of the doors opened but not all of them so I was trapped. The screen did not go black, I was just randomly teleported.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, the bug itself seemed pretty random.

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Trying to find which relics I should run for akvasto prime blueprint or link

REPRODUCTION: Go to relic pedestal in orbiter and search type "akvasto prime" in the search, or just look through the list for every relic
EXPECTED RESULT: seeing relics that I might have had that had any akvasto prime blueprint or link, or seeing the currently unowned relics that have them
OBSERVED RESULT: They do not appear in the search
REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't quit and restart to check yet, but still concerned as I have an akvasto prime link, so I have used at least one relic for them and yet the relic console doesn't even show that relic.

When trying to search through my relics for any relics with the akvasto prime blueprint or the akvasto prime link, they don't appear.  As if no relics have ever had the parts.  No relics that I have and no relics that I have used but don't currently have show the akvasto prime blueprint or the link.  I do understand that they normally are only sold from the void trader, but have they been totally removed finally, or is it just a bug that has currently removed them from the game?

On 2021-07-07 at 2:02 AM, Memorii said:

DESCRIPTION: Was just trying to complete the new challenge Strategic Development: Complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes, but am currently unable to complete it due to being stuck at 24/25 nodes completed. There are no more flashing nodes on my Railjack Navigation map (which indicate incomplete nodes), so I don't know how to complete this challenge now.

VISUAL: n/a

REPRODUCTION: Just try doing what the challenge says, complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes; Pay special attention to what nodes are flashing and what aren't (the Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima node wasn't flashing for me and didn't count for me upon first-time completion either; details below!!)

EXPECTED RESULT: I already had all the other Corpus Proxima Railjack nodes completed prior to this update, so all I should have needed to do to complete the challenge was the 3 new nodes that this update brought, according to the Update 30.5 patch notes (Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima). However, you guys failed to mention in the patch notes that Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima is a new Spy node and that Lu-Yan - Veil Proxima is now a Survival Node (Was Volatile), so technically the update brought 4 new nodes.

OBSERVED RESULT: Navigation map nodes flash if they are incomplete. On my Railjack Navigation map, the only nodes that were flashing were Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima. I completed these nodes which got me to 24/25 nodes completed for the Strategic Development challenge, but the new node Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima was never flashing; it was solid and unblinking like I had already completed it when I hadn't. Even after I did a mission on that node, the counter remained stuck at 24/25 and I have no more flashing nodes on the map, so now it's impossible for me to complete this challenge.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I can't reproduce this because first-time completion of nodes can only ever happen once (duh, lol) and it seems like the Fenton's Field node was bugged from the start by acting like it had been completed before, when in fact, it never had been.

Not a bug. The 25th is the boss fight with any of the sisters!

21 hours ago, NyancyCat said:

Update: Seems to be all weapons, not just Spirex. Just tried with Kuva Zarr.

Additional update: I think it might be due to the Context Action Includes Reload setting - Zephyr's context actions are disabled during hover, which means the key does nothing, including reload.

10 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

It is the only outlier out of all the weapons that have a suitable syndicate effect and it was predicted well in advance that it should work with how the syndicate radial effects and their respective mods are applied so when it comes out so I don't understand why when a system that has been in place for a while now is instantly broken, the first public word on it is "intended".

And why it took so long to get a response that isn't even though one of the main channels and instead through someone who is responding to bug reports. If it was made incompatible on purpose don't you think that would be good info to release publicly BEFORE the weapon is released while it was still being discussed about its compatibility and not after the fact while people are left with confusion such as the person you responded to who thought to make a bug report about it since it doesn't follow traditional behavior?

I had the same sentiment about confusing messages with the exodia contagion missed change, the immense amount of confusion from [DE]Rebecca's tweet regarding DR, and this. Please, have better communication lines then trying to follow multiple threads or delayed messages or having to be super pushy about topics if you want people to actually provide feedback and allowing to get a better idea of what feedback or bugs are being considered.

Trello board(The currently least used method when it is advertised as the most used) , reddit, personal twitter accounts, twitch livestream, patch note forums, bug report forums, Dev workshop videos, Dev workshop posts and now personal forum accounts. Don't you think this is a little bit overkill just to get a small sliver of information that just needed a slight bit of clarification? While this patch isn't riddled with bugs I am spending my time reporting on, I still have a bunch of bugs that if possible would like to have addressed. Please figure out a way to get information across faster or streamlined then just trying to utilize all of these different methods only to be left with bugs and other issues that remain unaddressed afterwards.

Archived