Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I found a bug while fighting my lich in an interception map on Selkie, Senda.  Specifically, my lich appeared when the interception was at about 95%.  During the fight, the interception completed, and enough regular grineer were defeated that the countdown to the end of the map began.

I only had time to get my lich to drop, and I was about to try the first requiem, when the map completed in Victory.

While victory was nice, the purpose of the map was to summon and defeat my lich, not win the interception.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Map ended while lich fight was in progress
VISUAL: I didn't think to get a screenshot before the map ended and I was back in my orbiter
REPRODUCTION: Play Selkie, Senda or any interception map in lich-controlled territory, have the lich spawn, then complete the interception before defeating the lich.
EXPECTED RESULT: The map should continue until either the lich is defeated or it leaves, similar to how a lich causes a defense mission to continue, even if it is the only enemy left after round 5.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mission ended before the lich fight could be concluded.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've only had this happen once.  Since Selkie is no longer lich controlled territory, I cannot test this again until I either reset the planet or get a new lich.

Thank you

Le 07/07/2021 à 10:37, TheBenza a dit :

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: The Waverider quest prog stop  

VISUAL: Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0002.jpgWarframe0003.jpg

Warframe0004.jpg

Warframe0002.jpg

REPRODUCTION: On my account, I have completed the available challenges for step 1, cannot advance. Relogging, Restarting, Entering Exiting Fortuna, Doing Sortie, no progress, stays stuck.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have moved on to the next stage of the quest.
OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot continue on the quest.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have tried logging out/back, ans status does not change.

DESCRIPTION: [Synergized Prospectus], the Hound precept, does damage to player(s) and the companion
REPRODUCTION: When the Hound activates the precept, at any point if you (and your hound) are in the vicinity of the projectile and lingering proc's, it'll damage you (and your hound)
EXPECTED RESULT: It should just damage/proc enemies
OBSERVED RESULT: It'll damage you and your companion
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
https://youtu.be/9M1Cwi3p-PI

TYPE: In game, Sister hunting
DESCRIPTION: farming murmurs on an exterminate mission on Jupiter for a sister , sister got knocked off the map and ... disappeared.
VISUAL: unavailable
REPRODUCTION: potentially, knock a sister off a map edge. I used a cerata charged attack.
EXPECTED RESULT: sister should have stayed at the edge and gone prone for parazon attempt
OBSERVED RESULT: sister disappeared and her health bar was gone , no murmur were received no transmission was made.
REPRODUCTION RATE: has only happened once so far

Its not game breaking but is still a funny annoyance

DESCRIPTION: Yareli Quest not triggering after completing Waverider #1 on Cambion Rift
VISUAL: https://ibb.co/gVNVsKF
https://ibb.co/Hd78n2G
REPRODUCTION: Yareli Quest #1, after completing all challenges nothing triggers, have restarted game, entered and exited Fortuna repeatedly. Believe it might be due to completing K-Drive challenges in Cambion Rift. All done in Solo mode. Have approached Roki multiple times.
EXPECTED RESULT: Challenges Complete
OBSERVED RESULT: Objective remains no matter what, no progression
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, multiple frames, multiple planets, multiple restarts, in-n-out of Orb Vallis and Cambion Rift multiple times

EDIT/UPDATE: after reading around I managed to find a decoration(?) or something that i did not place in orbiter near codex station that allowed me to read comic. Extremely difficult to find, but managed to trigger quest forward. Never would have found it without digging through this bug thread. Suggestion: just trigger it on re-entry to Fortuna or let the player know where in the world they should be looking in the quest menu OR at least drop a hint when you go talk to roki again

I'm on my 3rd sister, got the first two requiems right, but the third one is not registered, appears in blank, it's not wrong, just blank, this has been happening 5 times already.

The sister doesn't rank up, doesn't move to Railjack(still in Venus) and is still in enraged state, she keeps ignoring my third requiem and leaves the mission without animation, already tried that new requiem and had the exact same result.

What is this?

Type: In-game, ability

DESCRIPTION: volt picks up shield even when not pressing action for it 

CONDITIONS : have melee or secondary( i think for secondary) equipped

entering operator mode near a volt shield if volt will cause it to pick up the shield on its own.

REPRODUCTION RATE: always 

TYPE: Sister of Parvos bug
DESCRIPTION: I was playing as Xaku, when the Sister arrived for a confrontation. After casting Grasp of Lohk a few times, multiple different Sisters and Hounds started spawning and flooding the map. These might not correlate, but it's the last thing I did before this happened.
VISUAL: 

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: Best guess: cast Grasp of Lohk against a Sister or Hound several times, possibly with enemies nearby.
EXPECTED RESULT: Grasp should have activated, as normal.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sisters and Hounds endlessly spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Low, have not been able to recreate after this.

not sure if it goes on this section but this is a bug that seems to have come with the update.

nezha chakram with the augment used to chain between targets and multiply, now it's barely hitting any targets. like, it chains but a whole lot less. it's barely even noticeable if the mod is on or not...

This might've been reported already, but...

TYPE: Sister of Parvos bug

DESCRIPTION: Aborting mission after killing a Sister in the Railjack confrontation always results in dropping a Hound part, making it an easy exploit to farm them.
EXPECTED RESULT: Aborting the mission yields no rewards.
OBSERVED RESULT: Every time a mission is aborted, a random Hound part blueprint is given to the host.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Worked every time on the three times I tested it. Doing it any more than that feels like just exploiting, but I know I'm not the only one to find that this is consistent.

TYPE: In game, new weapon appearance bug.
DESCRIPTION: The new Tenet Agendus weapon does not change colors of the "hologram" in the shield. It stays blue, no matter what colors we choose for either energy or emissive. Also, while coloring it in the Arsenal screen, the shield hologram is not visible at all, no matter what color we choose for energy or emissive.
VISUAL: Showing weapon in game, and how it's colored in my Arsenal.

6fBkOeo.png
rWxhMk2.png

REPRODUCTION: Just color your Tenet Agendus with any energy color that is not blue, and when you leave the Arsenal it will continue to be blue on the shield.
EXPECTED RESULT: The shield's hologram should take the color chosen in either Energy of Emissive.
OBSERVED RESULT: The shield's hologram does not change color and remains blue.
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time, as of live build 30.5.2

TYPE: In-Game, Starchart, Sister
DESCRIPTION: Traded a level 4 Sister w/ Ephemera, Sister started at level 1, However was on Neptune instead of Venus.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Traded a converted Sister, Shutdown WF, Relog and check Sister occupied planet.
EXPECTED RESULT: Level 1 Sisters all start at Venus.
OBSERVED RESULT: Level 1 traded Sister started at Neptune. Once encountered, Sister leveled to 2 and moved to Phobos as expected.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tested 1 time.

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Hound will occasionally miss with lunge attack
VISUAL: (slowed to 50% speed for clarity)

REPRODUCTION: Allow the hound to attempt to attack
EXPECTED RESULT: The attacks should hit every time
OBSERVED RESULT: The attack does not hit every time, missing from within usual hitting range 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Swipe attack has a small chance of not hitting, lunge attack has a fair chance of not hitting

Just got stuck while fighting a rad damage lich.

The problem was its radiation procs meant that players got downed multiple times and when I tried to revive another player I got stuck in the animation. Couldn't move, switch to operator, or do anything because I got stuck.

The bug was annoying but it also highlight the problem of radiation procs on players just suck. A player being affected by one proc can accidtentially one-.shot the entire team.

DESCRIPTION: While solo in a mission 3 instances of my Sister of Parvos spawned over a short period of time, plus attendant hounds. Each copy had a separate health bar and requiem attempts, with the most recent copy's health showing in the boss health bar UI (in the screenshot I already had one successful attempt on the original spawn, but this isn't visible in the boss bar). I died after taking down one of the Sisters, which successfully triggered the final fight in the Proxima region.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/28pklR9
REPRODUCTION: Unknown, only seen once.
EXPECTED RESULT: Only one instance of my Sister should have spawned.
OBSERVED RESULT: Several instances of my Sister spawned.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only seen once.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Cannot kill the Parvos Sister when prompt. No animation plays and prompt disappears forever. She is left kneeling forever unless she heals.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Attack the Parvos Sister until she kneels for a Parazon attack. Prompt will appear, but pressing prompt will do nothing and it will disappear 
EXPECTED RESULT: The X prompt should appear, allowing me attack my Parvos Sister with the Parazon.
OBSERVED RESULT: The X prompt appears, but upon pressing X, nothing happens. The X prompt is gone forever and I am soft locked in the Railjack mission and forced to reset.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent. Moments this glitch happened:

- After using a Requiem Ultimatium, effectively wasting it.

- After spawning her naturally in a non-railjack mission with a random party. Her first down had the glitch, but the prompt worked on her second down. 

- Glitch has reoccurred every time on her final Railjack mission. Have now repeated fight three times. All three attempts had the glitch.

• TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Saturn Proxima Railjack mission. Defeated lich on the Grineer ship, chose to kill - UI is still stuck on the "ELIMINATE THE TARGET" prompt. No enemies are spawning. I tried going back to my railjack and the prompt is still there. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/oqwna7Y
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission prompt should have changed to something approximating "get to extraction"

Update: Ended up aborting the mission as that was the only way to get out. Lich is alive again. 

DESCRIPTION: Melee Mod "Shattering Impact" Cannot strip out SISTER Armor

REPRODUCTION: Equip mod "Shattering Impact" on melee weapon and Attack PARVOS SISTER
EXPECTED RESULT: PARVOS SISTER HP bar change color Yellow to Red 
OBSERVED RESULT: PARVOS SISTER HP bar still Yellow ever u attack her more than 10 min

REPRODUCTION RATE : All time

On 2021-07-06 at 5:02 PM, Memorii said:

DESCRIPTION: Was just trying to complete the new challenge Strategic Development: Complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes, but am currently unable to complete it due to being stuck at 24/25 nodes completed. There are no more flashing nodes on my Railjack Navigation map (which indicate incomplete nodes), so I don't know how to complete this challenge now.

VISUAL: n/a

REPRODUCTION: Just try doing what the challenge says, complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes; Pay special attention to what nodes are flashing and what aren't (the Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima node wasn't flashing for me and didn't count for me upon first-time completion either; details below!!)

EXPECTED RESULT: I already had all the other Corpus Proxima Railjack nodes completed prior to this update, so all I should have needed to do to complete the challenge was the 3 new nodes that this update brought, according to the Update 30.5 patch notes (Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima). However, you guys failed to mention in the patch notes that Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima is a new Spy node and that Lu-Yan - Veil Proxima is now a Survival Node (Was Volatile), so technically the update brought 4 new nodes.

OBSERVED RESULT: Navigation map nodes flash if they are incomplete. On my Railjack Navigation map, the only nodes that were flashing were Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima. I completed these nodes which got me to 24/25 nodes completed for the Strategic Development challenge, but the new node Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima was never flashing; it was solid and unblinking like I had already completed it when I hadn't. Even after I did a mission on that node, the counter remained stuck at 24/25 and I have no more flashing nodes on the map, so now it's impossible for me to complete this challenge.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I can't reproduce this because first-time completion of nodes can only ever happen once (duh, lol) and it seems like the Fenton's Field node was bugged from the start by acting like it had been completed before, when in fact, it never had been.

I haven't cleared the achievement yet but killing a corpus litch counted as 1 node for it. Because they get a temporary railjack node for the final fight with them. if you haven't done that yet that might be what's missing. kuva litches might have one as well.

DESCRIPTION: I got a Ambassador part doing Railjack Survival but at the end I didn't have it at all.
VISUAL: I noticed It after the mission so I didn't take a screenshot when I got the part and It doesnt appear at the Last Mission Rewards either.                                            REPRODUCTION: Do Railjack Survival 20 mins, get a drop you want in Rotation C only to notice that you actually didn't get it at all.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the part in my inventory.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get the part at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't now but this was the first Ambassador part I got/should have got.

DESCRIPTION: Comba/Scrambus Nullification pulses also causing knockdown effects 

REPRODUCTION: Allow Comba/Scrambus unit to perform nullification pulse, while not facing with melee OR with Primed Sure Footed OR any anti-knockdown/status ability in effect
EXPECTED RESULT: Pulse causes nullification of select abilities according to type of unit ONLY
OBSERVED RESULT: Pulse causes nullification effect as normal AND inflicts knockdown

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Wasn't patch noted as far as I've seen, and we do not need more knockdown spam in the game. Corpus Ship missions spawn (Juno) Combas very frequently.

DESCRIPTION: Enemy hounds with Null Audit activate the ability in situations where they should not be capable due to combinations of Alertness/hostility, Distance, and Line of Sight to player.

VISUAL: This is far from the worst situation I've encountered this bug, but it's still evidential: Notice that Ophidian Bite (1) is on a longer cooldown than its own (due to Null Audit being used against it) and yet the door in the distance is closed - the Hound is back there with no Line of Sight (and hadn't ever actually seen me at all to legitimately aggress).

Spoiler

wfhoundnullbug.png

Second visual, much more obviously wrong. Vial Rush interrupted (natural cooldown 5s, clearly Nulled here with 12.2s left) Not only is this guy 182m away according to the waypoint, it was behind a closed Friendship door to a completely separate tile.

Spoiler

wfhoundnullbug2.png

REPRODUCTION: When an Enemy Hound with this ability spawns, using abilities before reaching/engaging with Hound will sometimes result in them being cancelled/put on cooldown.
EXPECTED RESULT: Hound can only activate this ability when actively engaging a player, when (relatively) close to player, and with line of sight to player.
OBSERVED RESULT: Hound will activate this ability without such limitations.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Depending on whether the enemy Hound decides to activate the ability.

Archived