Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove the 50k credit reward from sorties

-Moctezuma-

1 hour ago, -Moctezuma- said:

yes yes keep the strawmanning up, all you know to do

1 hour ago, -Moctezuma- said:

nice strawman dude

You keep using that word.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

To be helpful, for future reference. When you quoted Aldain, I think what you meant was to accuse him of an ad hominem attack. 

The second time you used it in this thread, you were reacting to someone who wasn't particularly polite about it, but they were just stating a fact. You also, I think, were trying to accuse them of an ad hominem attack.

A straw man is where I put words in your mouth and basically satirize your idea in an attempt to make you look ridiculous. For example, a straw man would be if you asked for more Mexican inspired frames, and I accused you of trying to force your religious beliefs and culture on everyone. That is a straw man because I am putting forth a ludicrous idea that you didn't actually have, but now forcing you on the defense because casual observer's will think it sounds close enough to what you are saying, if the straw man is worded cleverly enough.

An ad hominem attack basically means against the person, and suggests the persons ideas should not be considered period or even logically considered, because their reputation is in question.

Am 16.7.2021 um 04:29 schrieb -Moctezuma-:

Seriously, you can make that ammount faster in index (and yes, that inlcudes low MR players around mr10), like seriously, this is suppose to be END GAME content, why make 50k credits a reward if we can get that in 10 seconds by deleting duplicate mods?

TPg1MHA.png

#Delete50kCreditRewardFromSorties

50k credits is actually VERY GOOD!
check out the shop! 50k credits can be bought for 25p!

and sorties have other cool rewards like 4k endo, 6k kuva. cool right?

Archived