Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which one is stronger - the sergeant, or a corpus eximus?

DroopingPuppy

Enemies in the same mission tend to have similar levels (I use the "Level" guide when selecting a mission as a way to gauge what I'll need to bring). The Sergeant is a lot tougher

edit: 🤔 At least. I'm pretty sure. I recently fought through his mission and the thing I killed had the Mercy Kill indicator, so I assumed it was an Eximus.

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Serge needs an upgrade. Or maybe he should retire and pass on the title to let a new Corpus Lady take on the role of Sergeant.

michael dorn GIF by HULU

To be fair, the Corpus are motivated by money, not might, ...  That is to say, they may well be promoted to ranks according to wealth or financial/business connections MORESO than strength/military prowess. 

The Grineer are the military experts, whereas the Corpus are more like... mobsters.  Thus their reliance on tech rather than strength (with some exceptions, as there are to any rule).

Thus, the analysis of relative "strength" therein might not be one to judge 'em by.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Please.... 

The guy that scrubs out the urinals on the Corpus ship outranks the Sergeant. Heck, even the roombas outrank him.

Suddenly the domestik drones make sense! They charm us with their adorable little emotive displays... getting us to let them on our private orbiters... EVEN making MONEY FROM US in the process!

and then when they're all in place... BAM!  Tenno threat eliminated! x.x  

lol  @DE, Domestik transforming superbot when?

Eximus any day. arctic bubbles/Fire blast/shield regen/lifesteal/energy steal vs invis and a sniper. IIRC you could try this in the simulacrum, and just use Chaos to make them fight. sarge would get floored because not only would the Eximus likely be more durable (especially a Tech Eximus), sarge's DPS is abysmal because he uses the slow firing Lanka and doens't have any more accuracy than a regular Sniper Crewman, while a Tech Eximus has a Supra. Sarge gets turned to swiss cheese before he gets a shot off. as usual. 

I just want him to either be reworked, replaced with a Nef Anyo boss fight, or maybe even give Vala Glarios a crack at the Tenno in direct combat, she seems like she'd be up for it, and she could basically be an even tougher Sister of Parvos.

A Ratel is stronger than both, praise the almighty Ratel!

I noticed Sergeant got an EHP buff or maybe some resistance (or maybe i just used weaker weapons lately), still weak though.

Sergeant is more annoying because you need to waste time loading into a mission and rushing through the map just to kill him, overall the Eximus is stronger or rather more annoying in combat if it's an Energy Leech or Arctic Eximus. (or Nullifier with a wallhugging drone)

Archived