Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Deminisis said:

Nora's Choice is looking more like intermission 4 than an actual nightwave series.

We got a poster, glyph, and a ephemera... with a bunch or reruns.

Is there even a story segment? I'm not seeing anything.

Correct. Nora's Choice is a lighter weight refresh to Nightwave. We're revisiting the heavy narrative aspects of Nightwave to focus that energy on things like Quests.

9 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

and you dont need a 60% bonus on all weapons after 4h of farming

Yeah sure and you dont need potato in them, dont need forma in them, sure anything works folowing by your train of thoughs. 
Its a game about maxing stuff who do not want max their weapons sooner or later? 

The game has ~470 weapons already, dont need to make all new weapons more and more grindy just to squeze more hours of the sake to prolong the grind and make players to pay up. 
Stop defending things that plain out time gates and there just the sake of presuade you to spent plat on it just like the Ambassador. 

Are we ever actually going to have this problem addressed, or are you going to let it simply continue to fall between the cracks with every update? It's not hard to replicate, the issue is well understood and documented, and you've been told about it since a few days after the issue introduced itself over a year ago. The weapon type is underused enough without the current failure to address one of the only really good options for fists.

There is a change on this update, not listed, which I immediately noticed on this update. Probably a good change.

1. Relic selection list and view inventory are all now colorful, the old way was half grayscale on all except when mouse/cursor is pointing to an item.

2. In multiplayer fissure, choose relic reward are all now colorful. The old way was half grayscale on all items except when a mouse/cursor is pointing to an item.

3. Mission results: Now all colorful, before it was half grayscale, except when pointed to an item. Mods was unaffected from this change.

The items are still slightly dim and slightly semi-transparent when not pointing at the items.  Note: Mods stays fully opaque.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Correct. Nora's Choice is a lighter weight refresh to Nightwave. We're revisiting the heavy narrative aspects of Nightwave to focus that energy on things like Quests.

I just have a question, what will DE's policy be on Prestige Ranks? Will we get unlimited ranks or will we have the same capped situation as before?

2 минуты назад, billframe сказал:

please fix transference bug where you cannot shoot or malee and get immortal its very annoying . 

This bug has existed since the introduction of the manual operator control function (I still remember how once, when you entered operator mode, you often fell under the map). in 100% of cases this happens when the host is not you but another person (no matter how good the host is, it will happen anyway). Which further inflames anger over this wretched system that should have been changed 4-5 years ago.

The ignore list cap is such a bad idea. I can't stress this enough - roll it back, please.

Also, I hope this is not the end of padding you're releasing until New War is out. We'll get bored out of our minds if we have only Night Wave to work with.

Oh, I know. A rerun of Operation: Plague Star would be in order at some point before the New War drops.

Galvanized Aptitude still broken on the Bramma, Ogris and Proboscis Cernos...

Also please buff the Ambassador, it's too cool looking to be MR fodder

Also if you are bringing back old stuff with Nightwaves please include the Cetus Wisp decoration

Archived