Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Nora’s Choice: Update 30.6.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100. When adding a new ignored user, the older ignored user will be prompted for removal if already at 100. The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

• Upon login, those with 100+ ignored players on their list will be culled down to 100 most-recently-added entries.

DE is once more pushing the envelope of game development with this one.

Instead of fixing the issue, you roll the problem onto the users, who potentially have to deal with the same morons again and lose time and nerves in the process. I'm not quick to ignore someone and even my list is 100/100 after this change - god knows how many more idiots got deleted. Will you sell additional ignore slots and friends slots next?

One of the most ridiculous changes you ever made, truly incomprehensible and downright insulting.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The limit of players you can choose to /ignore is now capped at 100. When adding a new ignored user, the older ignored user will be prompted for removal if already at 100. The count and cap has been added to the ‘Manage Ignore List’ screen for ease of use. This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

• Upon login, those with 100+ ignored players on their list will be culled down to 100 most-recently-added entries.

1st You tell us that you are working on cross play then you tell us you are seriously limiting our ability to block toxic people. Can the community please get an explanation for this. Are you planning on taking a more stern approach to the toxic players?  Honestly this is a confusing, scary, & unwanted addition to the game.

tenor.gif

Hello, I would like you to fix the game and listen to the people who play since the beginning of the game with the same impetus with which you delete the comments of the patch notes, for those acts of arrogance and many other things is that you are burying and casualizing Warframe

And for the record, im taking a capture of this comment when you delete it

Thanks

1 hour ago, disrawtomato said:

DE is once more pushing the envelope of game development with this one.

Instead of fixing the issue, you roll the problem onto the users, who potentially have to deal with the same morons again and lose time and nerves in the process. I'm not quick to ignore someone and even my list is 100/100 after this change - god knows how many more idiots got deleted. Will you sell additional ignore slots and friends slots next?

One of the most ridiculous changes you ever made, truly incomprehensible and downright insulting.

You do realize that you just gave DE another "Brilliant Idea to make your gaming enjoyment easier, just like other MMO's", right?

On a personal note, this ranks right up there on my top 5 DE WTF list. :facepalm:

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This decision was made after a performance issue was revealed and a cap must now be added to avoid further issues.

So, color me curious. 

What performance issue? It's not like most of the game can't be classified under the heading of "performance issue". Seems a bit vague, as explanations go 👀.

Hi,

Could you add more crit chance and crit dmg to rakta dark dagger after recent Blood Rush changes?

15% crit chance would be enough to reach  close to 98% cc with blood rush and 1 gladiator mod on warframe or 1 gladiator mod on the weapon. Also it is still only yellow crit tier so adding more base crit dmg would be great ( sth like 2.1 would be good enough).

Thank you in advance if you read this message.

Save poor tenno

Yours Tenno

21 minutes ago, Old_Fogie said:

So, color me curious. 

What performance issue? It's not like most of the game can't be classified under the heading of "performance issue". Seems a bit vague, as explanations go 👀.

It could be on their servers. Can you imagine someone did a funny and has the 32 bit integer limit long ignore list?

Archived