Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Sheath eh?! Lol

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

2 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Now that I think of it, why does it have a Entrati frame? I mean, Ballas wasnt part of the family nor had strong connections to them... why would it use Entrati things intead of the regular white marble-like orokin decorations?

I dropped this theory initially when it became apparent that Deimos was going in a different direction, but Ballas lived on Mars back in the Orokin days, and Father at least mentions him. It's possible the two families met up once upon a time.

4 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

Now that I think of it, why does it have a Entrati frame? I mean, Ballas wasnt part of the family nor had strong connections to them... why would it use Entrati things intead of the regular white marble-like orokin decorations?

Someone defending this oops with their own head cannon in 3..2..1…

(and there it is) ^^ lol 

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Umm err hmmm?! But the dominion skin on zenistar fits in the game and isn’t too big?!

Was that really their excuse? 

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

To be fair Geoff has mentioned that he dislikes that bugged interaction too, but IIRC it was given the OK before he was art director and he has opted not to veto it

20 minutes ago, Leo.doodling said:

They had the sheath but didn't really fit in the game well when they tested it, since it's so big.

If I recall the actual issue mentioned was that Great Swords don't use sheaths in Warframe, so it just couldn't be used.  Adding a sheath would require additional systems to make it work at all, let alone with an acceptable level of fidelity.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Oh well must have been to hard or difficult to put it in as an useable sheath. 

Yea, they mentioned this on the tennogen art stream, that someone had taken the time to make it, but in the end the sword was just too damn long for the sheath to work so it got cut.

4 hours ago, kyori said:

They use the Entrati thing because they are orokin also so to DE they matched lol.

I would prefer it to be on just a stand or something, not a bitcoin mat like this.

this^. still surprised that we don't have a Sword rack decoration in-game, especially considering we have tons of Japanese structures and rooms for our dojo. 

Sword Wall Rack - Single Tier - Superior Swords

the thing rotates in a super huge radius -kinda hard to position, and it just refuse to stick on most walls.

i live and die for deco, and this one looks really amazing i wish they'll make more of the same type. but the halfassery is quite strong...

Archived