Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wanna hear know your new war release date predictions.

On 2021-10-11 at 9:16 AM, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

You pessimism is running out of places to hide, seeing as how the feature is confirmed and shown. 

My prediction is based on the 'fake' railjack trailer from 2018.

That trailer showed the player flying directly into open worlds... which they were never able to pull off. Meaning they made a fake trailer of content they had not created.

Which factually tells us they are ready to show fake content but maybe you missed it and weren't here then.

Not to say that means my prediction means anything, I am just commenting on you saying "because they said so" - if anything "what they said" is usually an argument for the opposite.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

My prediction is based on the 'fake' railjack trailer from 2018.

That trailer showed the player flying directly into open worlds... which they were never able to pull off. Meaning they made a fake trailer of content they had not created.

Which factually tells us they are ready to show fake content but maybe you missed it and weren't here then.

Not to say that means my prediction means anything, I am just commenting on you saying "because they said so" - if anything "what they said" is usually an argument for the opposite.

I got to agree with this, they've been showing us "fake" trailers sense the original Railjack Trailer came out and when RJ did drop, it was an horrible mess, there is no way that this trailer we got, is any different. On top of that, keep in mind that they have "promised" that the new war was supposed to be out via 2019 and lied about the RD until this year.  

So, the fact that they are pulling the same stunt, as the update will be either delayed yet again to 2022 or released when they go on holiday and leave the update to be a mess, so your prediction isn't just that my friend, it's just the plan old truth. 

Also Surbusk, don't waste your time on trying to prove a point with "Gate Keepers" as I do think they are called (not sure if there is an other term). As they all just will try to find a excuse to make you look wrong, cuz they can't handle being wrong themselves.

Archived