Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wanna hear know your new war release date predictions.

I'm going to guess its going to drop like a week before the holidays in december. It will be a buggy mess as usual at launch and it will get one round of triage fixes before DE goes off on their holiday break for like 3 weeks. Kind of like how railjack was released. 

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

my date range would be last week of November to their winter December break. that's usually when they drop big updates and just bail.. while we struggle with bugs 🤣

Hah, I feel like this is exactly what they will do. 

Somehow I feel like the update should come this year, but doesnt seem its THAT close that it would be this or next month, so December sounds about right. 

I'm hoping November. I REALLY don't want another fiasco of having it released just before the holidays and then being left with a buggy mess. DE have pulled that one too many times, they should know better. if that's going to be the case I'd rather wait until after the holidays, even though it breaks their promise of launching New War this year; I'd rather wait a few extra weeks and get a better quality update with rapid fixes than them rush it out and clock out for weeks with no fixes..

but that's probably what they're going to do.

9 hours ago, Vahenir said:

I'm going to guess its going to drop like a week before the holidays in december. It will be a buggy mess as usual at launch and it will get one round of triage fixes before DE goes off on their holiday break for like 3 weeks. Kind of like how railjack was released. 

If this is the case, it will be a PR nightmare and part of me wants to see the final nail in the coffin for such. 

I'll grab my popcorn

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

I'm getting restless. Tell me the date!

Early-mid December. Why? Caliban.

Caliban is the quest reward for TNW. DE will show Caliban's gameplay for the first time at the end of the month during the devstream, and they usually release a WF 1 month to 1 and a half months after being shown.

This all translates to a December release.

Archived