Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wanna hear know your new war release date predictions.

If i had to put an actual date down and looking at the calander. It's going to be the near end of the year. I'm going to go out on a limb and have to say the week of the 13th to 17th of December. Its a week before Christmas holiday before they ultimately won't have work on the 24th the very next week for a week + until January again. So it gives them a week of hotfixes that week + another 4 days of a work week to fix issues before holiday break.

I'm honestly getting tired of these tent pole updates shrouded in secrecy. I still have tons of things to do though, so it's not really a "content drought" for me, but it would be nice to know more about what's upcoming and the progress they're making towards that. 

I kind of miss the days when dev streams were like "check out the progress on the next update. Look at all the cool things you'll be able to do". I get that they don't want to spoil the story, but I still have no idea what Tennocon 21 was really trying to present to us. 

I predict early 22 for New War. 

On 2021-10-07 at 6:12 PM, Dauggie said:

my date range would be last week of November to their winter December break. that's usually when they drop big updates and just bail.. while we struggle with bugs 🤣

Yeah they released Railjack in pc and console and the same time ‘ but console didn’t get a patch for two months ..  like how unprofessional can you be.. 

Get this right?
They Dedicate October to Naberus Event (halloween)
They Dedicate December to biggest festival in whole year.
So they have to release new war in 2021 it must be during november.
I've seen others who share this opinion as well so, yeah.

May the Forma Bless you.

They'll split the update into three parts. First part will be the initial invasion, second part will be the climax of the war, and then finally the conclusion of the conflict. Part 1 will be Q4 2021, Part 2 Q1 2022, Part 3 Q2 2022.

The New War seems to be too big in one update.

Archived