The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

18 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Bingo! And don't forget that not only will you be paying £39-£45 for the Dual Prime pack (£60x2 gives enough Regal Aya for 3 Dual Prime packs, alternatively the 3+7 Regal Aya packs), but also an additional £38 to get 5/6th of the Platinum you would've gotten with the old Dual Prime pack from the Prime Vault.

£35 just became £77-83, yay!!

Yikes. Sack that idea. Yea if they go down that route and axe the Prime Access packs they'll have found my breaking point. I can justify £35 every few months to be able to faff about in Warframe but upping it to double+ is a bit much.

Just now, FillyRarity said:

Yikes. Sack that idea. Yea if they go down that route and axe the Prime Access packs they'll have found my breaking point. I can justify £35 every few months to be able to faff about in Warframe but upping it to double+ is a bit much.

I'm with you there, mate. Occasional accessory buyer here. There have been some Accessory packs throughout my playtime which I've ignored because they've only had one item in them that interested me, plus the always welcome Platinum of course. In theory, this new ability to buy just the ones I want should've been a blessing for me, but the double+ price means I'm now actually getting less stuff I like per $/£/€ spent.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skullstachio said:

Question: Will players that have bought prime access/prime accessory packs in the past be gifted a small amount of Regal Aya? I can understand if it won’t be done since past Prime Access/Accessory packs came with platinum and thus, may have some effect on prime part trades. (Not so much with prime accessories since you can’t trade them.)

Short answer: Lol no.
If anything, we'd be gifted negative Regal Aya since we've essentially bought the Prime stuff at around half price up to now.

12 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

I'm with you there, mate. Occasional accessory buyer here. There have been some Accessory packs throughout my playtime which I've ignored because they've only had one item in them that interested me, plus the always welcome Platinum of course. In theory, this new ability to buy just the ones I want should've been a blessing for me, but the double+ price means I'm now actually getting less stuff I like per $/£/€ spent.

It's a genuine shame. I've been playing since 2013 and Warframe is actually one of my go-to games to say "This is how to do F2P right" and laud the devs as "People who used aggressive microtransactions until they got off the ground and then set about making it reasonably and realistically F2P" but this is some dubious practice.

On 2021-11-03 at 8:05 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

A. The reality is that for this inaugural launch we are unable at this time (right before launch) to add Platinum to the packs due to technical and compliance limitations across all Warframe’s platforms. We want to avoid doing any changes midway through the event as well, with it becoming a logistical challenge on the backend setup and unfair to the players who were early participants. While it is not possible for this first run, we have pages upon pages of feedback here that will be considered alongside the data we’ll be reviewing once the event has finished. Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time.

Then why on earth was the dev workshop not released well in advance for the event? Gathering the feedback at a time before you were locked into your choices would have enabled you to assuage concerns and dissuade detractors with considerably less negative responses. Whether that is the full reason for the current stance or not, it just comes across as a bit of a cop-out excuse at this stage seeing how the feedback is so vocal on a few very specific points.

Please, guys. We're here to and happy to give feedback, but having to voice our concern around such a troubling pricing model at this late stage is far from a good look, and not encouraging to the vast majority of Tenno.

I’m pretty miffed about the removal of Platinum from the equation. You don’t have to include it in the bundles, just have it at the same values per Dollar/Euro/etc. alongside the Regal Aya. It’s already at the same prices as the original Prime Vault bundles isn’t it? If so, that should be simple.

I want to buy the accessories I missed out on in the past years during my hiatus, but I can’t justify spending as much money (if any) on it without the inclusion of Plat with my purchase. The attempt to replace it with ENDO of all things is just insulting. Endo is farm-able and abundant, Plat is not farm-able, is directly tied to monetary value and has many, many more uses (and some that are practically required to enjoy the game) throughout the whole game. They just do not compare. 

I’ve supported you guys with Prime Vault purchases a number of times over the years but this just feels like a ripoff and a slap in the face. Please fix this. 

5 hours ago, Sean said:

Anyone who buys into the Regal Ayas are simply being scammed.

Worse. Any of those people who go 'just this once. I want Edo Prime' will be used as a statistical blip for DE to go 'they're OK with it. See! We're listening ot you! We will not lower prices or give plat in the future!' and then produce graphs skewed to make it look like the event was a rousing success because of one off sales.

On the other hand if nobody buys. DE will go 'yep we heard you pulling the plug!' And... nothing no improvements no NOTHING. Which is less bad from a monitary standpoint, but given how good the free component is?

I want to not feel like i'm getting ripped off when buying space quarters from these guys. 

Speaking of? Any chance to have aya and R-Aya decorations in game? Glyphs at the very least but preferrably ship decorations?

46 minutes ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

Any of those people who go 'just this once. I want Edo Prime' (...)

Note: Worth remembering when reading this is that the lowest amount of Regal Aya you can buy is a pack of three, for the exact same price as the current Vault Accessories packs. You can't just buy Edo Prime, that would be way too convenient. You can't just buy a single Regal Aya for that single item you want. No, at minimum, you must buy the equivalent of a full Vault Accessories pack, but you no longer get the 200 Platinum from it.

For those of you out there who think "yeah, this is kinda scammy, but maybe I'll just pick up one little item": You can't just pick up one little item.
Let this sink in.

(**** me, this new cash grab system has way too many layers of infuriation...)

1 hour ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

Worse. Any of those people who go 'just this once. I want Edo Prime' will be used as a statistical blip for DE to go 'they're OK with it. See! We're listening ot you! We will not lower prices or give plat in the future!' and then produce graphs skewed to make it look like the event was a rousing success because of one off sales.

No, if they compare the rates of selling regal aya to their usual prime Vault rates and it looks bad, they'll know. 

only a few hour left.. i implore the community to not purchase regal aya as this will encourage DE to scam us even harder down the line..

if regal aya fails they will abandon it. if you guys give in and let DE screw us over on this one they will keep pushing for more and more as time gos on, giving us less and less for the price each time. not all of us are made of money like that DE plus its disrespectful. you really want to sell more plat and make people happy DE? remove regal aya + sell the old prime accessories for plat and just watch how much you will be racking in and how much more plat will now be bought. plus this will help people that dont really have the money to spend on warframe the ability to now earn that stuff by just playing the game and selling stuff to other players for plat which will now sell for less thus making it harder but still do'able. clearly this too can be done on prime frames however you likely fear this believing it will likely cause a market battle.. as whatever plat price you sell the prime frames for we will sell them for less thus taking your sales.. however you are the ones selling the plat for $ at the end of the day so you still win so i dont see whats the problem..

but thats not going to happen is it.. what you can do is lay off the greedy milk then, lower the price of regal aya making it fair or give more regal aya for the money or add plat to the mix.. we arent asking for more we are asking for fair pricing to what you have live for sale as i type this with prime packs and prime accessories.. same price for way less goods.. stop trying to screwing us over we aren't stupid nor made of money. i think most people buy stuff to support DE not because we "need" this or that. however keep being greedy and watch how fast youll run your community and company into its grave. which i dont want to see thus the warnings from me here and now. please listen to the community for once.

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time.

You really mean to tell every single one of us that a mere PRICE ADJUSTMENT in accord with the missing platinum value is too much of a "Logistical" leap? That's just ignorant.

I was really close to spending a little bit on the event but this pathetic answer to clearly vast and numerable concern swayed me the other way, and that's coming from a long-time spender for the game.

REPALA SYANDANA >>>> all prime stuffs xD 
$5.99 vs $9999999.99 

Well, tennogen 99999 x 0 DE 

Let's release a event to give the relics for FREEEEEE and sell the acessories in the same way of prime vault. 

I N N O V A T I V E

I would prefer another DEIMOS without world boss. 

3 hours ago, Cazzzz said:

You really mean to tell every single one of us that a mere PRICE ADJUSTMENT in accord with the missing platinum value is too much of a "Logistical" leap? That's just ignorant.

I was really close to spending a little bit on the event but this pathetic answer to clearly vast and numerable concern swayed me the other way, and that's coming from a long-time spender for the game.

They think we're stupid and we won't notice that the packs and regal aya aren't worth what they say there worth the packs without the plat are literally 50x less than what there supposed to be and no amount of useless endo (that takes only one hour to get 50k of) will make it ok 

4 hours ago, JackalX137 said:

only a few hour left.. i implore the community to not purchase regal aya as this will encourage DE to scam us even harder down the line..

if regal aya fails they will abandon it. if you guys give in and let DE screw us over on this one they will keep pushing for more and more as time gos on, giving us less and less for the price each time. not all of us are made of money like that DE plus its disrespectful. you really want to sell more plat and make people happy DE? remove regal aya + sell the old prime accessories for plat and just watch how much you will be racking in and how much more plat will now be bought. plus this will help people that dont really have the money to spend on warframe the ability to now earn that stuff by just playing the game and selling stuff to other players for plat which will now sell for less thus making it harder but still do'able. clearly this too can be done on prime frames however you likely fear this believing it will likely cause a market battle.. as whatever plat price you sell the prime frames for we will sell them for less thus taking your sales.. however you are the ones selling the plat for $ at the end of the day so you still win so i dont see whats the problem..

but thats not going to happen is it.. what you can do is lay off the greedy milk then, lower the price of regal aya making it fair or give more regal aya for the money or add plat to the mix.. we arent asking for more we are asking for fair pricing to what you have live for sale as i type this with prime packs and prime accessories.. same price for way less goods.. stop trying to screwing us over we aren't stupid nor made of money. i think most people buy stuff to support DE not because we "need" this or that. however keep being greedy and watch how fast youll run your community and company into its grave. which i dont want to see thus the warnings from me here and now. please listen to the community for once.

Yes dont encourage them to scam us even further in the future boycott regal aya and the packs to say  

DE were not stupid we know this is a scam and we won't fall for it 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

They think we're stupid and we won't notice that the packs and regal aya aren't worth what they say there worth the packs without the plat are literally 50x less than what there supposed to be and no amount of useless endo (that takes only one hour to get 50k of) will make it ok 

50k in one hour? From where?

Archived