The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 31.1.0: Echoes of War

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Agreed. DE seems to severely underestimate how much of a fresh wind simple balance changes can bring. Like, compare how long it takes to bump up Avalanche's armor reduction from 40% to 50% vs. how much of an effect that has for Frost.

Judging by the Lavos change, they're far more interested in removing crucial lynchpins to frame design than bumping anything up to become one.

Seriously, it's like taking the Mandachord away from Octavia - no generating and playing notes 'for performance', but now half the features of everything in the kit don't operate right.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Judging by the Lavos change, they're far more interested in removing crucial lynchpins to frame design than bumping anything up to become one.

Seriously, it's like taking the Mandachord away from Octavia - no generating and playing notes 'for performance', but now half the features of everything in the kit don't operate right.

It's not like they're all about nerfing either, because Gloom is still allowed to be 95% speed reduction available to all frames, meaning that Protea is a better Sevagoth than Sevagoth!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Plains of Eidolon Capture stage Bounty bonus failing if you kill enemies in the window of time after successfully capturing the target before rewards are given.

Please just remove this variation. It is quite easy to inadvertently kill an NPC and fail this bonus objective

• Like 1

DE please replace Frosts current passive with the Biting Frost passive mod please. 

then make frosts old passive into the new [Biting Frost] mod then buff it tremendously.

Old passive: 
"striking frost with a melee attack has a 10% chance to freeze the attacker for 20 seconds"

New passive:
"Frost gains 200% critical chance and critical damage against frozen enemies"

New [Biting Frost] Mod as Buffed old passive: 
"When Frost takes damage, 10% of damage dealt is reflected back to the attacker with a 60% chance to apply Cold Status effect. In addition, a 20% chance to freeze the attacker for 20 seconds"

please DE hear my prayer!

• Like 4

The "Link Steam Account" used to be under Gameplay tab in Options. Now, it's nowhere to be found with this new UI (I am using the steam version). How am I suppose to use the tennogen skin I just bought if I can't link to my steam?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
Spoiler

During the “end choice” moment, you’ll be able to select the other choices for strictly experience purposes. The choice you made in your original playthrough will override it each time once complete.

Spoiler

Given issues players had with the choice being bugged out due to hotfixes while playing, plus other displeasures and lack of clarity some players had, and given the choice does deal with murky identity, why is it this particular choice is permanent, anyway? To me, it seems like allowing a re-do would let players fix those aforementioned issues themselves, without having to involve support—that's a weight off your shoulders. And in terms of story, that choice being flexible doesn't seem like it'd break anything. If anything, flexibility would seem to fit. After all, the entire point is Logutah isn't sure who she is.

If there's a technical reason re-doing the choice would cause issues, I think it'd be helpful to mention that. Otherwise, I have to wonder!

the operator hair is universal but the color is not, as per ABC looks. its 3 custom looks for the operator but the "hair style" is not included in that option. so i cant have 3 separate hairstyles to my 3 separate looks.

Can we get a syndicate quality of life. can you use the "spoiler mode 2 form" and split the syndicates on the tenno to be different. please.

Can you make the syndicate sigils cosmetic only and place the alignment to the syndicate elsewhere? the percentage earned to the syndicate can be based on rank and not a cosmetic and make them also a widget to the syndicate, so when you level the syndicate again your earing at a higher rate when starting over.

thanks for making it easier to get some of the lavan MK III turrets;, some of which were so rare, i never seen them drop.

tennogen part 2 when? i want my witch hat. :p

• Like 1

Could we get a normal-looking deluxe skin for Hildryn please, instead of more of this grotesque female steroid-using bodybuilder design? I thought deluxe skins are supposed to be something different and unique, rather than more of the same. A Metroid Samus or Iron Man sort of design would be fantastic for her.

This is awesome, thank you so much! 😊

I have a question - for the elimination of lich weapons from the pool, do you have to non mercy kill, then complete the mission and extract, or can you not mercy kill and cancel exit out of the mission without extraction? Will the weapon not be removed from the pool if you just exit and don't complete?

You’re all sleeping on Frost’s new Augment. He doesn’t need a rework. Cast time speed up maybe. His only truly outdated ability is his 2, Ice Wave, and its augment and I’m 99% sure it’s among the 16 reviewed augments this year since it’s helminth.

A different/buffed passive might be nice because Frost doesn’t usually eat Melee hits due to slows and snowglobe y e e t i n g. Maybe making Avalanche full strip at 200% power strength instead of 250% to be like other full strip aoes. These are numerical tweaks and buffs instead of reworks though.

Edited by Azimbee