Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

1 hour ago, Shalath said:

I fix this by signing out of the main site, opening a thread in the forum and signing in there (I always tick "remember me").

Doesn't matter.  There has been a change and no matter setting "remember me" on, you're going to find that you're logged out of of the forums in 24 hours.  When trying to log back into the site, you're going to be sent to the warframe.com login and getting the error that you're already signed in.  I then have to log out, log back in and it'll keep once you get back to the forums at least once a day.

I even completely deleted the cache 3 days ago and this problem persists.  It's like forums have been misconfigured to not recognize the login verification in the cookies.  And it doesn't matter the browser either.  

Edited by MBaldelli
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MBaldelli said:

I even completely deleted the cache 3 days ago and this problem persists.  It's like forums have been misconfigured to not recognize the login verification in the cookies.  And it doesn't matter the browser either.  

Maybe they accidentally changed cookies that lasts e.g. 24 hours. That would explain why I'm logged for some time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Doesn't matter.  There has been a change and no matter setting "remember me" on, you're going to find that you're logged out of of the forums in 24 hours.  When trying to log back into the site, you're going to be sent to the warframe.com login and getting the error that you're already signed in.  I then have to log out, log back in and it'll keep once you get back to the forums at least once a day.

Oh? well hopefully they will fix it

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

So, apparently the forums decided to kick me again. Had to delete my cookies and login again just to post here.

A multimillion dollar business and after at least a week they still can't fix their forums 🤪

Have they even acknowledged the problem anywhere?

in this thread in fact, that said, DE isn't actually the backend for the Forums.

On 2022-04-17 at 5:21 PM, Digressive said:

Hey all, the forums provider is aware of the issue.

As a work around: if you sign out of Warframe.com and then log back in you should be good for a while longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are there plans in place to get this resolved? Seems a little strange that it is still happening a week later.

• Like 1

I'm getting really discouraged to log in to participate on dicussions lately. Like, a thread must be really interesting or I have a really lame pun that a I need to write, but otherwise I just won't log in. 

And no, dark theme won't be stored without login for me to make this more bareable, most of the time I log in perfectly, enter to a thread to reply and my eyes are fried instantly by the "cool" white theme I get when I'm logged out without any real reason. Dark theme should be the default one at least.

• Like 2

I've taken to keeping a main site form page open, if I have to login it takes me to the login and I login, then I log straight back out after it tells me I'm already logged in, then I click login again and get the the other login that has that tick to remember you, this login seems to work, then I just open the main forums home again without losing any of my tabs within the forums and refresh the ones that got nuked and I'm ready to go again.

Sounds tedious but it's actually quite fast once you get use to it and I preserve my open tabs.

Wish it would get fixed, almost sounds like a forced timeout logout like a bank or something.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I've taken to keeping a main site form page open, if I have to login it takes me to the login and I login, then I log straight back out after it tells me I'm already logged in, then I click login again and get the the other login that has that tick to remember you, this login seems to work, then I just open the main forums home again without losing any of my tabs within the forums and refresh the ones that got nuked and I'm ready to go again.

Sounds tedious but it's actually quite fast once you get use to it and I preserve my open tabs.

Wish it would get fixed, almost sounds like a forced timeout logout like a bank or something.

16 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

Having this issue too. It's incredibly annoying. Won't even let me log back into the forums without logging out of my main account first.

Wiping cache and cookies doesn't fix it.

Same that's why I taken to doing my method in the quote, saves me having to go through the revolving door login effect.

On 2022-04-18 at 1:21 AM, Digressive said:

Hey all, the forums provider is aware of the issue.

As a work around: if you sign out of Warframe.com and then log back in you should be good for a while longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update? It's been almost two weeks since it started and is getting worse as each day ticks by 🥴