Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Countdown to TennoCon 2022 Alerts

[DE]Dudley

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PSN)LadyAmbush:

Yup it's comes with a slot. No worries, same way as before when they gave Hydroid prime. Wasn't a reactor with it though I dont think. Since, I had I just delete and have a free slot to use. 

You deleted a FREE warframe?

*faints*

☺️

4 minutes ago, Knuffolino said:

You deleted a FREE warframe?

*faints*

☺️

Didn't need 2 copies of the same thing lol. Already had one maxed with forma and with builds. So why would I keep? Just use slot for the next frame. And will be doing again with titania since I cant feed to Helmith. 

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PSN)LadyAmbush:

Didn't need 2 copies of the same thing lol. Already had one maxed with forma and with builds. So why would I keep? Just use slot for the next frame. And will be doing again with titania since I cant feed to Helmith. 

Not criticizing. I just thought of my own still rather meager inventory. The Excalibur from the beginning, a free Protea from some Twitch channel drop and a Limbo I built with the blueprints from the Limbo Theorem Quest. So everything is still pretty modest.

hace 16 horas, Knuffolino dijo:

OK, so this may be a stupid thing to ask... but can I get the Titania Prime twitch drop on July 16th even if I have no free warframe slot? Because I would really hate to miss out on such a terrific gift.

Usually when they gift something it comes with a slot and reactor/catalyst

vor einer Stunde schrieb Nyrreah:

Usually when they gift something it comes with a slot and reactor/catalyst

This is a huge relief because I would really hate to miss out on such a great gift.

Besides, I still need to buy a warframe slot for the Rhino I'm currently building anyway.

22 hours ago, Knuffolino said:

OK, so this may be a stupid thing to ask... but can I get the Titania Prime twitch drop on July 16th even if I have no free warframe slot? Because I would really hate to miss out on such a terrific gift.

yeah she will come with a potato and free slot

On 2022-07-08 at 10:00 PM, Zahnny said:

Players need as much Forma as they can get already. Forma being one of those resources that will always be in demand

that's true , farming kuva and tenet weapons and forma as many wf and weapons during x2 affinty we had a while ago, that made me consume a alot forma than i can farm , thats why i had to spend 350 plat twice for 30 forma >.< 

we need a bounty or maybe nora market or anything that can reward already crafted forma, i can consume 10 forma in 1 day but i can only craft 1 every day 

Awesome!! Thanx for the Alerts!  

Rememeber DE.... EVERYTHING hangs on this next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im just kidding!!!  Relax guys!! Take a nap!!  Drink some Coffee.  Take a pee break if you have to!   We are here for the long haul lol.   

I am super excited for Paradox.   I am still "enjoying" the hell out of Zariman. (aka farming arcanes/ and decorations).   I am totally not thinking about Beyond paradox but I am always curious to see where you guys take the game.   

For me personally there are a ton of area's of the game you could revisit for updates,   future updates I have no freaking clue about.    To me the New War felt SUPER unresolved and just left there hanging....     Im wondering if Paradox plays into New War and has flash backs to it... if not im wondering if Post New War will be the next big update....  

My Bloodlust for sentients and Narmar has NOT been slated.   

On 2022-07-08 at 4:37 PM, [DE]Dudley said:
  • Tuesday, July 12th - Exilus Weapon Adapter
  • Wednesday, July 13th - 5x Brilliant Eidolon Shards
  • Thursday, July 14th - 3x Forma
  • Friday, July 15th - Umbra Forma Blueprint

... I guess I have stuff to do this week other than my daily survival fissure run (when it appears)...

19 hours ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

that's true , farming kuva and tenet weapons and forma as many wf and weapons during x2 affinty we had a while ago, that made me consume a alot forma than i can farm , thats why i had to spend 350 plat twice for 30 forma >.< 

we need a bounty or maybe nora market or anything that can reward already crafted forma, i can consume 10 forma in 1 day but i can only craft 1 every day 

I always advise newer players to craft one every day, whether you need it or not 👍

If you're not already aware, they can drop from the Lua music puzzle and, if you can find them, from rare containers (most recently, on the Zariman tileset).

294246354_warframe0237-400-catalysts.jpg

1616 formas, 399 catalysts and 197 reactors? jesus man O_o. How do you use so many reactors? Even with all companions and warframes u wont be able to use all(i think max 100 for all warframes and companions with exception of standard warframes that have already prime version) ;_; . I thought 15 reactors, 40 catalysts were really lot.

13 minutes ago, LaserLink1 said:

But how do you get this ? Can’t see it in game ??

The Alerts don't appear if the node the alert is on is inaccessible to you....

Which is Dumb if you ask me....

They should remove this Restriction for Gifts Of The Lotus....

1 hour ago, LaserLink1 said:

But how do you get this ? Can’t see it in game ??

If you are very new to the game and aren't seeing the alerts, it's possible you've yet to unlock the planet/node the alerts are being hosted on. If that's the case then asking for a taxi to the alert mission should suffice.

(I'm unsure if that's still the case since it's been forever. If it is then that honestly needs to be reviewed for Gift alerts, especially since in SP players can planet jump due to dailies).

On 2022-07-12 at 2:30 PM, tynwarichigo said:

1616 formas, 399 catalysts and 197 reactors? jesus man O_o. How do you use so many reactors? Even with all companions and warframes u wont be able to use all(i think max 100 for all warframes and companions with exception of standard warframes that have already prime version) ;_; . I thought 15 reactors, 40 catalysts were really lot.

That is a good amount; I've likely been playing for longer, and those are the ones I haven't used (there comes a point where you run out of things that you want to max, though there are some as-yet unfarmed weapons and companions that will cause a dent in my stores) 😁

4 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

That is a good amount; I've likely been playing for longer, and those are the ones I haven't used (there comes a point where you run out of things that you want to max, though there are some as-yet unfarmed weapons and companions that will cause a dent in my stores) 😁

I'm buying frames (so reactors are included) and I rarely use reactor for companions/mechs and yet I have like 6 reactors.

Am 12.7.2022 um 14:43 schrieb Irishspongie:

I always advise newer players to craft one every day, whether you need it or not 👍

If you're not already aware, they can drop from the Lua music puzzle and, if you can find them, from rare containers (most recently, on the Zariman tileset).

294246354_warframe0237-400-catalysts.jpg

Hmm, this looks like the amount of Forma, that I might have used so far ;-) Rivens and. Galvanized mods increased the spending drastically ( And now all the rebuilt guns don't even work properly... Feels good, indeed!). I somehow get the feeling, that the current playercount doesn't look too good  with all the gifts and promo codes given out at the moment... Thanks nevertheless and now please fix our guns.

Archived