Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]Megan

Carefully read every little bit. Very good, this is what we call polish! Agree with pretty much all the changes, numbers seem to be reasonable.

Particular thanks for buffing the demon shotgun. The Incarnon Form indeed sucked major A.

Keep it up DE and don't let the detractors to get you off the right path. Surgical interventions always hurt, but it is required for good health in the long run. Game balance is no different in that regard.

Astilla Prime having it pretty harsh, since it needs Arcane Merciless to help it's low ammo. Tried it out in Archon solo hunt, and kinda tough, but since I used Protea, the ammo problem kinda alleviated. I do see myself changing weapon repeatedly between primary and secondary as the results.

Hey, at least I got Tauforged shard on my first hunt, so I'm in pretty good mood for now. I hope the developer team truly listens about the Arcana Merciless nerf, since it's pretty needed for ammo hungry weapon. Maybe replace it with different buff instead just removing it completely.

Edited by Ryuoo89
  • Like 4

I support the idea of balance in gameplay. but, you know, more and more I get this feeling that the more you play this game the more you're punished for using... you know... the own game mechanics. lot of broken things to be solved but hey, archon fight was pretty fun.

• Like 9

Congrats DE, you made the game so bad with your so-called "QoL changes".

You seem not to care about the Steel Path players as you nerf all the things that work there, you're making it extremely hard now.

I want to see Rebecca do Steel Path survival with a Paris Prime and still be able to keep that "life support" up without using any of the modules and kill enemies without any AoE abilities and weapons.

TLDR: im so dissappointed where this game is going...

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

Fun fact, the Styanax bundle is broken right now too. I bought it mostly for the cosmetic stuff and it didn't even unlock Styanax himself (Since I was too late to login for his reward before temporarily disabling it, I didn't have him yet anyway)

If you look at the content of the bundle, the Styanax Gallantry Collection clearly lists all the contents. It is a cosmetic bundle. Why else would it cost less than 300 plat? Styanax is not available to purchase yet.

30 minutes ago, Mag_Gaming said:

because the zarr is still better than any nuke frame

now that's just plain wrong and you damn well know it. at least don't pull out false statement please... 

31 minutes ago, Mag_Gaming said:

Now there seems to finally be a change. Where people aren´t forced to only use bramma, zarr, ogris in pubs to kill some enemies.

look, i'm happy for that as well. as much as i like AOE, i knew that it made people using single target weapon unable to even shoot mobs, so that's "fine" .

31 minutes ago, Mag_Gaming said:

he ammo changes were meant to cripple the mindless spam and, to my surprise from my own experience, so far they´ve been very good at it. I ran the whole archon hunt solo after completing the quest and in the defense mission I decided to bring out my zarr to see the nerfs and I ran out of ammo once or twice but that was only due to mindless spamming.

that's where i have problems. even with careful shooting to make sure to kill as many people as possible with a single shot, i would still end up with no ammo. i don't believe you should run out of ammo, if you are able to make 'good" shots. but since Zarr is now getting only ONE ammo per pick up ammo, you will be forced to change to other weapons. if they wanted to achieve this, then FINE, but it somehow made AoE bad because you can't even properly procs your aracanes before running out of ammos. at least in my case. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ignis Wraith Research is now available to all Clans!

• Take a trip down memory lane with me as we travel back to 2017. Operation: The Pacifism Defect event concludes, and the top 10% of Clans in their tier are awarded the Research for the Ignis Wraith. Fast forward to 2022, and Research remains within those Clans, showing some unfortunate side effects of Trading manipulation. After internal discussion, the team decided to add the Ignis Wraith Research to all Clans with some rules:
    • Ignis Wraith Blueprint Research requires the Clan to have a Rank of 10 and will be three times more expensive - we believe it’s vital that Clans earn the Research for those who did not place in the Operation.
    • Ignis Wraith Blueprint is now untradable - protecting players from Trade manipulation who might be unaware that it’s now available in Clan Research.
    • Ignis Wraith Blueprint's sell price is now equal to the acquire price of 15,000 Credits - Allowing those who might have stockpiled Blueprints for Trading purposes to make back their Credits.

YES!

Take that scalpers! 😈

While I am sad I won't be able to occasionally make someone happy with a freebie, it's much better to stop the scalpers and let people get them on their own. I may keep my filter set on trade chat for a bit so I can laugh at any clueless scalpers that aren't paying attention.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BowserNC said:

I want to see Rebecca do Steel Path survival with a Paris Prime and still be able to keep that "life support" up without using any of the modules and kill enemies without any AoE abilities and weapons.

That's the fun part, they don't play their own game lmao. One patch they love weapons and "melee bad, so let's nerf Blood Rush and Berserker", but then the other patch they are nerfing all ammo globally, and also Fulmin because wtf, what did that weapon even do to anyone lol, I'm sure someone is just ruining lobbies with that weapon that you have to sit there and stare for 2 seconds as you wait for it to fully load, amirite..

Just be quiet, keep buying plat, get excited for new weapon/frame, buy new content, then get excited for future content when said content you just bought gets inevitably nerfed to the ground 💀

• Like 16

Also please for the love of god undo these holster speed mod changes, I do not want to go back to using Pistol Amp on Mesa like some basic b-

Edit: tested and holster speed is insane now, even better than with mods before, and it applies to Mesa, ty DE at least one good change.

Edited by Nonja
  • Like 2

Hey I think it's kinda... overlypriced.... 90k detonite?  300k plastids? I mean; achieveable, but I have something near 9 years, and don't have near that many resources... I know my clan it's mountain, but Was really unexpected, not even the Hema was as unexpected...

Time to grind

8 minutes ago, Nonja said:

Damn bro, that's crazy, how come my Mesa wipes a room of lvl 155 corrupted bombards in a second or two?

Who's the one who can't mod properly again?

By all means, provide a video of this statement of yours.

No external buffs, no kavats, just mesa and regulators vs 20 lvl 155 corrupted bombards that you should have no issues melting in a second or two as you said.

EDIT: To avoid any missunderstandings, when I say no external buffs I mean no eclipse/roar/nourish etc. on your mesa, just raw regulator damage and mesa mods

Edited by Mag_Gaming
  • Like 1

Just now, Mag_Gaming said:

By all means, provide a video of this statement of yours.

No external buffs, no kavats, just mesa and regulators vs 20 lvl 155 corrupted bombards that you should have no issues melting in a second or two as you said.

i mean... yeah, that's quite easy to do... 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

Good, now there's zero excuse for the whingers who keep hoarding a TIME-LIMITED currency only for it to expire because they couldn't be bothered to check the IN-GAME noticeboard that Nightwave is ending soon.

Don't worry, there will still be people that miss the timer and cry for the week after NW rolls over.