Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When some people say the upgrade is fine.

ZhouYTMartin

I really try to finish a SP mission with a fully up grade SOMA PRIME, which was the best one of all assult rifle.

Here is the result, I out of the ammo after kill 64 enermies

The accuce is 72% and I caused 25 headshot, which means I did not waste ammo.

My build, an stander build for neally all knids of rifle, expect kuva.

In short, this upgrade did not solve rifle's problem at all.🙃

21 minutes ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

I really try to finish a SP mission with a fully up grade SOMA PRIME, which was the best one of all assult rifle.

Assault Rifle was dead and Update pulls it up from graveyard then killed again  lol

4分钟前 , Pavelord 说:

you are creating artificial difficulty if you are not gonna use melee, secondary (maybe the case), archgun, specters, ammo pizzas and others. 

This is a compar to the past, base on the control variates, if I did not need them in the past, I should not need it now, unless things been worse.

More over, if you just want to clam that the rifle would not out of ammo, why not choose sniper? However, if you can use sniper, surive in the SP for 40 mins, and do it 7 times a week, that would great. I just can not satisfy myself by this way.

I think this is easy to understand.

3 minutes ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

This is a compar to the past, base on the control variates, if I did not need them in the past, I should not need it now, unless things been worse.

More over, if you just want to clam that the rifle would not out of ammo, why not choose sniper? However, if you can use sniper, surive in the SP for 40 mins, and do it 7 times a week, that would great. I just can not satisfy myself by this way.

No. The purpose of the update was to promote the use of your full arsenal, which is a fantastic idea!I have not run into ammo issues yet because I utilize my full arsenal during gameplay. Whichever weapon is being used at the time, the opposites ammo gets dropped. In fact, my phase secondary kitgun burns through ammo but, with these new changes, I've not run into this issue. Each drop supplies more ammo so, with a quick switch to my Sobek, I picked up one second dairy ammo drop and was nearly ammo full again. It took seconds.

35 minutes ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

Just the fact that your accuracy isn't, at least, 100% clearly indicates waste of ammo.

Accuracy isn't restricted to headshots, otherwise I would always have over 9000...

But its like someone else said, Soma Prime stopped being the best a long time ago... like, before Plains of Eidolon or worse...

Spoiler

I, however, never saw Soma Prime as the best rifle.

Besides, the rifle has no problems.

Yes, they made the game harder especially if you like guns. Apparently they are making WF great again by making you go back to melee when you run out of ammo. I don’t really care and still having fun, but then again, I have most items I want and just play for fun.

5 minutes ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

if I did not need them in the past, I should not need it now, unless things been worse.

that is the problem, ammo was a mute element of gameplay, something you did not need to engage with, what was the point of ammo creates, opening closets making warframe abilities that provide ammo support. 

When they said Warframe is as big as the ocean and deep as a puddle, this here is fixing the puddle, a new engagement, give a tought on how to change, what to use, how to apprach a situation, a more complex state than just run and gun. If Warframe is gonna exist another 10 years it needs to change, to not stagnate, to improve player retention by making a much more engaging gameplay, to shed its fame as a braindead game.

9分钟前 , Uhkretor 说:

Just the fact that your accuracy isn't, at least, 100% clearly indicates waste of ammo.

Accuracy isn't restricted to headshots, otherwise I would always have over 9000...

But its like someone else said, Soma Prime stopped being the best a long time ago... like, before Plains of Eidolon or worse...

展现隐藏的内容

I, however, never saw Soma Prime as the best rifle.

Besides, the rifle has no problems.

Here is the problem

1: Soma need warm up to raise its fire rate to max

2: Same answer to another, if you think rifle is fine, try to use rifle only surive in the SP MOT for 40 min and do it 7 times per week.

3: Soma Prime was the best AR, until Tiberon Prime appeared. If you think Boltor Prime was better befor that. As a fan of Soma Prime since 2014, I would say you are totally wrong.

I might be wrong, but isn't hunter munition's slash procs dmg based on a % of the base dmg from the weapon. Isn't it thhen ill suiteed for soma prime (low base dmg but high crit multi).

Also, whhy aren't you using the exclusive soma prime mod? I feel like a bit of fire dmg to help shred armor or even more crit multi could do wonder in that build.

Most peak sp build i see don't even use serration since primary arcanes, sincee the scaling serration provides brings diminishing returns. Might as well remove serration, hm and critical delay, replaces those 3 by galv scope (since your aiming for headshots anyway), bladed rounds for crit multi and hata-satya for higher red crit multiplicative.

Here is the problem

2: Same answer to another, if you think rifle is fine, try to use rifle only surive in the SP MOT for 40 min and do it 7 times per week.

3: Soma Prime was the best AR, until Tiberon Prime appeared. If you think Boltor Prime was better befor that. As a fan of Soma Prime since 2014, I would say you are totally wrong.

So you expect it to be endless viable in the hardest mission node in the game? As you pointed out yourself it's not the best AR anymore. But I'd still expect it to be serviceable in that situation if you're fully supporting it with a proper build and abilities.

49 minutes ago, Pavelord said:

you are creating artificial difficulty if you are not gonna use melee, secondary (maybe the case), archgun, specters, ammo pizzas and others. 

Or you could just actually use your loadout fully.

Weaker melees are worse than stronger ranged weapons in SP. However, in either case, their inferior damage can just be made up if you really wanted to. If someone wants to use Inaros and just casually walk around like a generic shooter, then they deal with the less than ideal damage output that comes from that decision.

1 hour ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

You do realize you have 3 other weapons to use. Melee, secondary and arch gun…..Try using those? Also someone lied to you about the soma prime being the best of all assault rifles, maybe back in 2016 but certainly no now. 

Looking at your build it seems like you'd be better off reworking a bit so it isn't stacking a bunch of the same damage boost type. Adding serration with galv apt with deadhead all together is diminishing returns, also it seems like you're building to boost the damage of viral itself instead of getting more viral procs? Also imo I'd run the soma mod that can super boost crit if you ask me.

1 hour ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

Bother bringing a secondary and melee? Cause running into sl missions with one weapon is really stupid 

49 minutes ago, ZhouYTMartin said:

Here is the problem

1: It does need to spool up, but shooting the air or the level structure for it is stupid. That's the very definition of "wasting ammo"

2: I can do that with Stradavar, easily, with my very own Steel Path build... Question is, why would I waste 40 minutes on a survival 7 times a week, when it gives me nothing new?

3: I don't discuss preferences. Its a waste of time as there is no consensus to be had. You already know that, so stop testing my patience. Your preference is having and using Soma Prime, my personal experience with that portion of technology is to bin the Soma Prime since its release... I don't need to use 1200 bullets, 100% headshot, to kill an enemy unit, when I can simply headshot that same enemy unit and kill it with a single arrow... And I'm not even going to comment on your Soma Prime build...

Archived