Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not leave Sprag's arena after completing the fight [Fixed]

Tyfyter2002
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

I completed Kahl's current mission with every objective except the drahk one, so I decided to go back and try to finish it, when I went back I happened to find Sprag, so I fought her, and after the fight the gate was still closed

I have screenshots and the log but I don't know how to put them here

In Kahl's mission "Junk Run," after defeating Sprag, using the Veilbreaker, and pressing F repeatedly to successfully remove the veil from Sprag, Sprag disappears without the dialogue window appearing. The room remains locked and the mission UI is stuck on "Use Veilbreaker on Sprag" + "Salvage Locomotor Core" but without the door unlocking there is no way to progress the mission as you are locked in the room. Forced to abort.

Picture of stuck UI + gate still active: https://imgur.com/TTqvvz9

Got same bug. At first I thought it was related to me dying to her attacks and then returning, but no, it bugs out no matter what I do. Though there's a partial workaround - if you jump on the arena gates, Kahl will start to get electrical damage. If you stay there, eventually he'll black out and will respawn on your last checkpoint. This of course will void a no-deat run, but at least you won't have to start everything from scratch.

1 час назад, LeakingAmps сказал:

Edit: was able to get back to the other side of the gate by standing on the side of it where it stuns you and using /unstuck

Thanks. I've managed to circumvent this lockdown by dying to the gate shock, but your solution is much better.

It is not just on PC.  It is also on PlayStation 4.  It would appear that hotfix 2 broke something in Hotfix 1.  I have tried 4 times, now I have given up on this.  The odd part was that I had to delete and fully reinstall the game on the night of release after hotfix 1 made it so that I could not log in. It repeatedly booted me out so I reinstalled.  When it was completed 8 hours later,  The game appeared to not load hotfix 1 at all, it just loaded in to the game after reinstall.  Now hotfix 2 is installed and makes this sub boss uncompleteable.

Died once.... managed to kill her, got locked in the area.
Appeared to get her, it then seemed that I died... I returned, got her again, and, got locked in the area...
Currently it's a mission-breaker bug.
Platform: Windows, Steam

For three times straight I have been commanding Kahl's brother to open that gate into the arena, and the mine activates and disables the controls, but the lasers are still up, blocking the entrance. After that, the mine is not interactable anymore and I can never enter the arena.image.png

On 32.1.2, got the prompt to use the Breaker on Sprag, pulled it off her, she said one line about shiny bugs, hit me, and left. Not just left, she completely despawned, taking her health bar with her. Still had the prompt to use the breaker on her. This happened twice on separate runs.

First run: i grabbed the jet pack and one brother. I assumed i took too long finding the second shock or i hit her or something.

Second run: Archgun and jetpack with 7 brothers, finished the quest, backtracked to her and the same thing happened

Couldn't leave by the door, sentients eventually stopped spawning, first run i quit the mission, second one i was able to teleport out by using the door shock to kill Kahl and re-spawned in the boss room

Archived