Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still having the same issues on Orb Vallis

RitualMurderers

Ive asked here and in game and ive adjusted what im doing multiple times with minimal improvements i dont understand what im supposed to do here. Im trying to farm toroids for stupid little duck. But i am getting absolutely decimated by these enemies.

YES i know the pylon things for the alert level is bad im aware. 

it doesnt matter i get destroyed with 0 levels to that anyway im getting knocked down more than 50% of the time i cant stay on my feet more than 10 seconds and im getting knocked down from enemies that are VERY far away and in indoor zones often not even in the same room where i am trying to get away from a pack that i cant kill fast enough and i run into the next room around the corner and i STILL Get knocked down, then i stand up and get thrown into a wall i shoot or swing a few times then on my ass again then i try to bullet spin away and i get knocked out of that and cant even get up before im thrown around again

is this supposed to be fun???

IM playing wukong, i swapped to more druation on my abilites, im using vitality and steel fiber im constantly moving i swapped to toxic dmg to bypass corpus shields on both my melee and primary weps

do i just give up? say #*!% it?

cleraly the game doesnt want me to engage with this area

If you are trying to go for the "777" meta or something like that forget it, that's just for minmaxers. Cetus amps are almost the same, but requires to engage with eidolons. Not the 3 of them, only the first one is enough. a 143 amp will do wonders for you.

Everytime you hit a wall in this game is due the lack of good tools to overcome those walls, mods most of the time.

1 hour ago, RitualMurderers said:

Probably.

You should be treating enemy level on the Vallis as double the number on screen. Level 5 bounties still aren't hard, that doubles to 10. But five star level 60 bounties are unironically harder than level 95 sorties. 

If you are struggling in something in Warframe, leave it alone and farm something else instead. 

Did you finish the Star Chart first?  Did you farm Arbitrations for the Adaptation mod?  Did you try a knockdown-resistant frame like Atlas or Voruna?

It can still be done if you refuse to do any of these things, but you are picking a very hard path and will come out very skilled with parrying, dodging and precise slamming.  Though I guess if that was the path you wanted, you wouldn't be here complaining...

The answer is always to get decent mods. Wukong doesn’t need range or efficiency. Just put as much strength on him as possible with some duration. Pop your twin/other specters and go at it with an Acceltra, Broken War and  Pyrana. That’s what got me through everything. It was a bit miserable before that. For toroids, I got most of them by doing the 2nd phase of Profit Taker. Takes two minutes to do, then do not pick up the data mass until you have had enough. I’ve carried plenty of people through the first part of PT, so they could then farm the 2nd part by themselves, just ask in recruit chat. GL

damn, he on the Toroid farm. RIP. god help when you need Atmo Systems..

it sounds like your mods might be the issue, are they all ranked up? you really can't afford to skimp on your mods once you start doing content like Fortuna, and enemies get much tougher from there (Steel Path, Archon Hunts etc.). it might be worth also trying a frame with more crowd control abilities, so that at the very least, you can stop enemies from attacking you.

17 hours ago, RitualMurderers said:

Ive asked here and in game and ive adjusted what im doing multiple times with minimal improvements i dont understand what im supposed to do here. Im trying to farm toroids for stupid little duck. But i am getting absolutely decimated by these enemies.

YES i know the pylon things for the alert level is bad im aware. 

it doesnt matter i get destroyed with 0 levels to that anyway im getting knocked down more than 50% of the time i cant stay on my feet more than 10 seconds and im getting knocked down from enemies that are VERY far away and in indoor zones often not even in the same room where i am trying to get away from a pack that i cant kill fast enough and i run into the next room around the corner and i STILL Get knocked down, then i stand up and get thrown into a wall i shoot or swing a few times then on my ass again then i try to bullet spin away and i get knocked out of that and cant even get up before im thrown around again

is this supposed to be fun???

IM playing wukong, i swapped to more druation on my abilites, im using vitality and steel fiber im constantly moving i swapped to toxic dmg to bypass corpus shields on both my melee and primary weps

cleraly the game doesnt want me to engage with this area

I dont know anything about what resources/options/mods/frames you have or are trying to use so its hard to offer specific suggestions.

Knockdown spam there is real, and it is annoying, and it can definitely lead to your frame getting rekt when it otherwise wouldnt.

I second what others are saying about wanting a frame with status/knockdown immunity. 

Beyond that i suggest looking at builds/guides for your frame of choice on overframe and or youtube to make sure your builds are sorted out properly.

Some of the earlier missions will let you get away with using "whatever" but once enemies are above level 50 or so or Fortuna based for some reason, that pretty much stops being the case. 

Dont feel too discouraged. Its absolutely doable you might just need some better gear.

Archived