Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Last Chance for the Limited-Time Lua’s Prey Bundles!

[DE]Danielle

Swazdo-lah, Tenno! 

The following limited-time bundles released in the Lua’s Prey update are officially retiring from the in-game Market on Tuesday, January 31st @ 11:59 PM ET. 

Complete Booster Bundle

• 30 Day Affinity Booster
  • 30 Day Credit Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Drop Chance Booster

Complete Starter Slot Bundle

• 2x Warframe Slots
  • 2x Weapon Slots
  • 2x Companion Slots

Complete Upgrade Bundle

• 3x Forma
  • Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor
  • Exilus Weapon Adaptor
  • Exilus Warframe Adaptor

Void Raider Weapon Bundle

• Smoke Color Palette
  • Hespar
  • Aeolak

Essential Necramech Mod Bundle

• Necramech Vitality
  • Necramech Intensify
  • Necramech Steel Fiber
  • Necramech Streamline
  • Necramech Stretch
  • Necramech Flow
  • Necramech Thrusters
  • Necramech Continuity
  • Necramech Repair
  • Necramech Redirection

As previously mentioned, we were trying something new with this limited-time selection of bundles. Our goal was to offer players the best-valued bundles to assist them in their journey through the Origin System. We also experimented with making these bundles available through an easy-to-find “Lua’s Prey” dedicated category in the in-game Market, which will also retire on January 31st. 

The non-limited-time bundles listed under the Lua’s Prey category (Voruna Voidshell Collection, The Honored Pack Collection, The Pack’s Heart Bundle, Golden Mend Collection, and the Void Adornment Bundle III) will remain available in the in-game Market under the “Bundles” category or by searching directly for them. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, herozen13 said:

i'm against removing the complete starter slot bundle. it's a great boost for newer players to the game. please consider making it a permanent edition

I second this. You can only buy this pack once anyway, so it'd not have a huge impact on the slots revenue.

• Like 7

Please don’t delete the Starter Bundle… it’s such a key element to the new player experience… if you’re planning to delete it you need to make it a permanent part of the game it would be trashy and unbelievable to remove this.

also the bundle for the boosters needs to be permanent… that is just too good a deal to pass up especially as a new player…

between the invitation to spend their plat on the starter pack & the offer to rank everything faster if you choose to it’s just a smart idea.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, (NSW)tinkaton220 said:

i world get them but i Can't you need 775 platinum and i can never get any platinum no matter what

What bundle are you after?

11 minutes ago, CorruptorPrime said:

Please don’t delete the Starter Bundle… it’s such a key element to the new player experience… if you’re planning to delete it you need to make it a permanent part of the game it would be trashy and unbelievable to remove this.

also the bundle for the boosters needs to be permanent… that is just too good a deal to pass up especially as a new player…

between the invitation to spend their plat on the starter pack & the offer to rank everything faster if you choose to it’s just a smart idea.

While I do agree with this, trying to get players to cough up money is a really bad move, I see your point but no player should be manipulated into buying plat

• Like 2

9 hours ago, herozen13 said:

i'm against removing the complete starter slot bundle. it's a great boost for newer players to the game. please consider making it a permanent edition

Agreed. I bought it instantly even though I don't really need it, but I would recommend it as a purchase to literally any player because it is generally always useful, at the very least you just have to wait for some extra bits to be added to the game to make use of it all. Unless it's being retired for a bundle that doesn't include companions (easier to have all companions before all frames and weapons, and they're added at a slower rate they presumably aren't as commonly used)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, (XBOX)LtCMDRClutch said:

I've purchased the Starter pack for several new people to my clan, and LOVED the booster bundle, as I purchase all 4 every month. 

PLEASE consider making both of these bundles a permanent addition to the game.

I think the starter one definitely needs to stay, or be replaced by a similar one that swaps out/removes the companion slots. The booster one seems good, if I was playing warframe more at the time it was added I would have purchased it instantly, but it's been in the market during my longer inactivity period, I'll probably be getting it before it runs out but would be good as a permanent option (Though I'd prefer some variants, like more time spread over less boosts, like two 60 day instead of 4 30 day etc. The resource ones are the only 2 I would really want most of the time and while it's still good value to me I am a bit hesitant to get something when I don't really want half of it)

• Like 2

On 2023-01-24 at 12:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Complete Booster Bundle

• 30 Day Affinity Booster
  • 30 Day Credit Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Booster
  • 30 Day Resource Drop Chance Booster

On 2023-01-24 at 12:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Complete Starter Slot Bundle

• 2x Warframe Slots
  • 2x Weapon Slots
  • 2x Companion Slots

Please change your mind for this 2 bundle they need to be STAY as they are worth for new players.

• Like 2