Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Duviri Paradox be skippable?

INiroZGI

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Unless you straight up get energy regeneration like zenurik (or everything drops energy orbs) expect Garuda, Hildryn, and Lavos to reign supreme.

It did seem like we may be able to use all our mods and i'd expect energy to drop. However since the frames are temporary in duviri outside of the undercroft i suspect they will work like the necramechs on the conjuction missions where you can only summon them for a little bit before going on a long cooldown.

I think the circuit mode will also be normal warframe without RNG gear or anything. Just pick a build and go do random endless mission type segments.

6 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

The game mode for The Circuit says "Warframe only mode in The Undercroft" which is the safe zone, not the full open world -

I think "Warframe only mode" is limited function like access to arenas, not full access?

I don't think they showed, it may just be an endless mode to farm frame blueprints or incarnon adapters in. Hopefully it will also give intrinsics so there's a way to get those without having to go through the bounties, err, i mean the "story" in duviri.

At launch it likely won't lock you out of anything that's not a reward for playing Duviri. But after that it some interaction may be required to get access to later non-Duviri content. Of course how much interaction will be required remains to be seen. It could be that you just have to have don the Duviri Paradox quest to access later stuff or you may need some reward from playing in Duviri to play a future quest/access later content. Though in the second case it could be like the requirement to have a Necramech and a Railjack to play the New War where you only need to have them and not invest in them beyond just getting access to them. 

2 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

At launch it likely won't lock you out of anything that's not a reward for playing Duviri. But after that it some interaction may be required to get access to later non-Duviri content. Of course how much interaction will be required remains to be seen. It could be that you just have to have don the Duviri Paradox quest to access later stuff or you may need some reward from playing in Duviri to play a future quest/access later content. Though in the second case it could be like the requirement to have a Necramech and a Railjack to play the New War where you only need to have them and not invest in them beyond just getting access to them. 

Imagine if they changed it so you need to play as drifter to unlock new war...

19 hours ago, INiroZGI said:

will i be forced to play it to continue the story after duviri?

you already know the answer, deep down.

if you want to avoid Duviri than you can.. at the cost of not just being behind in terms of the narrative, but also locked out of whatever future systems are tied to it, which may well be systems you are interested in, but can't touch because you skipped Duviri.

anyway, it isn't gonna be a mega-long locked-in mission like New War from what i can see, people need to calm their breasts.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:03 PM, INiroZGI said:

seems like DE is trying to force us to play it 

Just pretend there is no update. When people say the word Duviri, cover your ears and scream LALALALALALA. Make sure you never enter the dormizone and you'll be fine.

It'll only become mandatory when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:03 PM, INiroZGI said:

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Duviri Paradox will be skippable, or will i be forced to play it to continue the story after duviri? I had this question because it just seems like DE is trying to force us to play it so they can get free advertising for the souls-frame they plan on releasing and im just not interested in it at all. i play warframe for the fast paced parkour and slaughter and the community. everything that they release past that is just lost on me and everyone i play this game with. like i cant tell you how many of my friends just dont do the drifter things because thats just not warframe...

from what i understood during the dev stream that duviri will be the other starting point for when new players start. being able to pick drifter or the freshly awaken starter frame.

but considering that they also said that both starter stories will come togather it would be most likely needed to future story stuff to have duviri quest aleast completed

Archived