Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like this update

manitho

I like random crazy ideas and concepts DE throws into the game with every update. If this game was only normal starchart missions I feel I would get bored a long time ago. I'm MR 14, 800 hours BTW, lots of things to collect and unlock still.

A lot of people like the update, it certainly is cool looking and has good moments and beautiful environments.

But in terms of quality control, it wasn't nearly what was promised and teased for the past 5 years, not even close. 

I'll agree - though it is not warframe, and its a crazy implementation of random stuff with play with - it was excellent quality. The art is amazing, I almost want to play Duviri (without the undercroft parts) just for the open world. However, I hate the drifter so I play as little of her as possible, and the random stuff part is generally horrible. So I doubt its for me except in small doses, but it was a overall great quest (not 100% sure of the ending, but whatever), and its been done extremely well.

Overall I really like it. I have my issyes with the Circuit and its randomizer, but that doesn't mean I can't find enjoyment in it as well (I didn't know Irradiating Disarm Loki could slap this hard on Defense for example, now I know).

Besides all that concerns the open world is great. It certainly feels like the most well-crafted open world so far, filled to the brim with side activities, environmental puzzles and collectibles.

You know what this update is lacking?

Youtube videos of "how to cheese SP circuit FAST" or "AFK farm incarnon genesis and arcanes now".

What do you mean we cannot rush through the contents in days!? What do you mean I have to adapt to the random loadout !? (even when decrees can potentially make me OP)

And then people explode.

I like this update, btw. It is like DE had enough of these automation and go "now try to afk THIS". Pure spark of joy.

I'm really enjoying it! The landscape is freakin stunning and the music is epic. I like to do e into multiple forms of combat so the drifter gameplay is working nicely for me. I also love the puzzles and the sound team did an EXCELLENT job driving me crazy trying to figure out if there are key sounds mixed in with all of those beautiful ambient effects. Going into a cave is mind blowing from an audio perspective!

I'm going to hold off a bit before deep diving into the circuit. The main world is begging to be explored and, damnit, I'm goin exploring!! 😂

Archived