Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #172

[DE]Megan

54af0bb5673af8efa9a3e9ae4b95523e.jpg

Tenno!

Join the development team on a special date of Thursday, June 29th at 2 pm ET for the last Devstream before TennoCon 2023! We’ll be going over The Seven Crimes of Kullervo Update, what’s in store for the days leading up to TennoCon, and of course, more information about the big day of TennoCon 2023!

Watch to earn yourself a Twitch Drop of an Umbra Forma!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Thursday, June 29th at 2 p.m. ET!

• Like 40

Looking forward to see what the team has been cooking at Tennocon!

Will you be taking any questions from this thread?

If so, can the team PLEASE look into controller support on PC, it's been in a dire state since 2021 now

• Like 5

Removal and substitution of Kahl mission as a source of second shard ? Removal of that deeply unfriendly 6 week cycle for circuit adapters and substitution with a token system? Will Kullervo be farmable (as a chance) during all spires after the end of the time-limited event or will it be yet another unfriendly time-gate for people that cannot wait hours and hours for a cycle to end?

Edited by DebrisFlow
  • Like 13

Will we get Riven slots over 180 capacity? I have to recycle many of my rivens because I can't have more than 180 slots  and we have too many new weapons

Will we get a new feature for Archon Shard like combining 3 non-Tauforge archon shards to 1 Tauforge archon shard?

Will DE implement a heavy melee attack button while using Primary / Secondary without forced equip melee first? 

Edited by ToKeSia
  • Like 15

Please do not leave Zaramon is such a craphole state.   You NEED to fix self extracting from Zaramon missions.   Do you have any idea how toxic self extracting is there?   You do a mission for 20 minutes, earn rewards.   The host rushes to the extraction and bails on the group and gets to keep all the rewards,   everyone else gets hammered by host migration and LOSES the rewards. 

And your just going to leave it like that indefinately???   That is bullcrap.  

--------

Its especially infuriating because Zaramon is one of the most beautiful places in the game!! 

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

54af0bb5673af8efa9a3e9ae4b95523e.jpg

Tenno!

Join the development team on a special date of Thursday, June 29th at 2 pm ET for the last Devstream before TennoCon 2023! We’ll be going over The Seven Crimes of Kullervo Update, what’s in store for the days leading up to TennoCon, and of course, more information about the big day of TennoCon 2023!

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Thursday, June 29th at 2 p.m. ET!

Thursday and not Friday? Is there a Canadian holiday or something?

Prime Time still going on that day? However, we don't know since the weekly steam schedule have been posted very late on Monday or even Tuesday instead of the Friday before it used to be.

Seven Crimes update, expected the devstream would talk about it.

In store for days leading up to Tennocon, I am thinking that it is next prime release.

Tennocon information, this is probably the least amount of information we have about what it can entail so I am stoked about this part of the devstream.

A built Umbra Forma is actually quite good, given that even the blueprints for these are rare and expensive.  

7 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Please do not leave Zaramon is such a craphole state.   You NEED to fix self extracting from Zaramon missions.   Do you have any idea how toxic self extracting is there?   You do a mission for 20 minutes, earn rewards.   The host rushes to the extraction and bails on the group and gets to keep all the rewards,   everyone else gets hammered by host migration and LOSES the rewards. 

And your just going to leave it like that indefinately???   That is bullcrap.  

--------

Its especially infuriating because Zaramon is one of the most beautiful places in the game!! 

Does this happen on PC, too?  I honestly don't think I've seen this happen in Zariman specifically, but then I have not often been host migrated in Zariman, and am pretty new to the game (in terms of playtime)

18 minutes ago, DebrisFlow said:

Removal and substitution of Kahl mission as a source of second shard ? Removal of that deeply unfriendly 6 week cycle for circuit adapters and substitution with a token system? Will Kullervo be farmable (as a chance) during all spires after the end of the time-limited event or will it be yet another unfriendly time-gate for people that cannot wait hours and hours for a cycle to end?

I've been saying general incarnon adapters for so long =( if you are in a squad and start the circuit it kicks people OUT if they haven't picked their weapons yet =( Plus if they add more weapons it will be months before you get back to a weapon you -might- want. Frankly I don't think I will evolve most of the weapons. I would love to have a generic token to exchange when choosing weapons with cavalero ... from a programming stand point each weapon having its own incarnon is probably worse off than "do you have a generic adapter and a weapon that qualifies"... :/ fingers crossed because at this point circuit is only for arcanes that we don't have... now that we have side portals for duviri ( tHANK YOu ) we don't need to run circuit for hours and hours but the incarnon situation needs addressing... also potatoes, and other adapters are all very generic "amp adapter" "warframe adapter" ...so why did these get specific to the point of "this weapon or nothing" =( it holds up starting circuit and its less and less motivating to actually complete circuit.. ( I would have 2 boltor incarnons this week if they would let me pick it twice. rather than a weapon i know i have no use for and won't be evolving.. ) 

Not trying to sound ungrateful just really tired of having to bail out of a public circuit match because my squad mates didn't pick their weapons and then I'm in with a bunch of random people who have to suffer host migration when I leave to go back for my squadmates... 

20 minutes ago, Refreshee said:

Does this happen on PC, too?  I honestly don't think I've seen this happen in Zariman specifically, but then I have not often been host migrated in Zariman, and am pretty new to the game (in terms of playtime)

The Zariman missions have a unique "mechanic" in which players can extract by themselves instantly, without having to wait for a timer, by pressing the button on the elevator. This leads to hosts finishing the mission, rushing to the elevator and giving everyone in the squad a host migration at will, leading to the rest of the team having bugs, including losing rewards. I myself dread multiplayer Zariman missions now because of this.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Good! I was needing that. <3

Also, could DE take the time to adress how Incarnon adaptors status are balanced on weapons? If it works on a form of Disposition system like Rivens or just someone`s personal opinion in the dev team?

I ask this because i think the Stats on Incarnons should bring all weapon variants up to a near par but some weapons normal variants completely devalue their primed counterparts when an Incarnon adapter is added.

As this still hasnt been adressed:

49 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

Will we get a new feature for Archon Shard like combining 3 non-Tauforge archon shards to 1 Tauforge archon shard?

Aha... Keep on dreaming.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

52 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

Will we get Riven slots over 180 capacity? I have to recycle many of my rivens because I can't have more than 180 slots  and we have too many new weapons

Will DE implement a heavy melee attack button while using Primary / Secondary without forced equip melee first? 

i would up vote for a hold melee to heavy atck in gun mode

• Like 2

Nice, can't wait. I have a question:

Are there any plans to allow us to play Circuit without choosing incarnon adapters? (i. e. have other good rewards for 5th and 10th tiers)
Otherwise Circuit will become a dead gamemode after week 19.

Edited by Cerikus
  • Like 1

Before Wisp Prime release:

Is this a bug that her Motes don't heal, for example, Eidolon Lures or other allies? She can speed them as well, but can't heal. For example Trinity can heal allies by her 4th ability, but Wisp's Motes heals ONLY other players and companions. 

Maybe I missed something, like previous updates or changes, but she could heal them, right?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DebrisFlow said:

welcome to warframe brother. Some things just take time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DebrisFlow said:

I did a normal Spiral during Fear (not Lone Story it Kullervo's Hold) and was able to fight Kullervo and get the bane item. I'm not sure if that's something that needs to be patched. But I'd use it while it's here.

• Like 1