The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.1

[DE]Taylor

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.1

Official Drop Tables URL Change: 
The official Warframe drop table URL has been updated. Players who are looking for drop locations of Wisp Prime’s relics or other future content, make sure to update your bookmarks to the following URL: https://warframe-web-assets.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/cms/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html 

You can also access this page by visiting warframe.com/droptables to be redirected. Even if you use the old link, don’t fret -- it should now redirect to you the correct page as well. 

Launcher Crashes:
We are aware of an issue for some players where the Warframe Launcher is immediately crashing when you try to start it. If you are affected by this issue, please visit our official PSA on how to circumvent this issue: 

Changes:

• Increased the Larkspur Prime Riven disposition from 0.5 to 0.6. 
  • Updated the “Duviri Steel Path is locked” message to indicate which nodes need to be completed in order to gain access.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Clients attempting to do Finisher the Jackal in the Circuit sometimes not properly registering, allowing players to deal damage without progressing the fight stage, leading to players becoming progstopped.
  • Fixed Host Migrating in the middle of a Pazaron Finisher to the Jackal in the Undercroft resulting in the remaining players being progstopped. 
  • Fixed Enhanced Damage Numbers missing their outline. 
  • Fixed players receiving self-damage from the Glaive that spawns from the Argo & Vel Heavy Attack. 
  • Fixed the ability to sell/dissolve Mods in the Vor’s Prize Quest, resulting in a progstop. 
  • Fixed various offset issues with the Clearvoy Drifter Suit. 
  • Fixed a crash related to Specters being unable to pick up certain types of ammo.
  • Fixed missing “How to Obtain” description for the new Duviri Captura Scenes that appears when they are unowned. 
  • Fixed missing pieces of floor in the Void Tileset. 
  • Fixed Argo & Vel’s shield appearing to float on certain Warframes. 
  • Fixed incorrect Sugatra attachment point on the Argo & Vel. 
  • Fixed the Accessibility color palette using the Easter Palette icon.
  • Fixed Brimon’s dialogue options appearing in all caps. The Drifter no longer yells “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED”, but you are still welcome to in your free time. 
  • Fixed Wisp skins without custom Motes not using Mote Prime when equipped on Wisp Prime.
    • Note: This does not affect Wisp Skins that have custom Mote textures (like certain TennoGen items, etc.)
  • Fixed Iron Skin in Conclave giving Rhino 60s of invulnerability instead of the intended 0.5s once depleted. 
  • Fixed High Shader Quality toggle appearing on even if disabled in dx12. 
  • Fixed issue where Anku Incarnon didn't properly benefit from Range and Slash Damage bonus on Slide Attacks, and didn't inflict any status effects.
  • Fixed Grendel’s Feast not functioning correctly for Clients, resulting in the inability to use Nourish or Regurgitate, amongst other issues. 

Missed Notes:

• With the new Ability Damage qualifier with the Enhanced Damage Numbers system, some players may think that certain Warframe abilities have had their Critical Chance nerfed. In truth, some Warframe abilities had a Critical Chance multiplier simply to add “oomph” to their damage numbers, without having an actual impact on Damage output. With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged. 

Click here for Known Issues List

Regarding the Kullervo's Hold event and the 5 Pathos Clamps tax...

В 21.06.2023 в 18:13, [DE]Megan сказал:

We want to ensure that you matchmake with players who have completed at least 1 full Spiral.

You essentially receive the 5 Pathos Clamps back from the mission due to fighting the Orowyrm at the end.

That explanation on clamps tax makes no sense since it was required from a player to pay 5 Clamps even in Solo and Invite Only modes.

It was an official response from DE staff. Could you please give a further commentary on this, why did you reason it like that? Do not ignore it leaving as is.

Any chance there will be Tenno III, IV, etc. palettes released soon?

Also, any plans to soften the SP Circuit progression? There is no difficulty/challenge but time consumption only.

Please just tie extraction/progression for the Undercroft Jackal Assassination to whether it's dead. Some of us have been around long enough to predate both the Profit-Taker and The Jordas Verdict. It's going to be a frustrating situation each time the Jackal fight crops up with a new bug that results in a progression stopper if you keep trying to track "phases". It's just an inevitable situation, and given players are already waiting 2 months between attempts at rewards, this just needs to be snipped at the roots. Profit-Taker still has the ability to phase skip which loses you out on Bounty rewards. This is an unnecessary way to progress the mission when it's never going to be in a great state of polish.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

With the new Ability Damage qualifier with the Enhanced Damage Numbers system, some players may think that certain Warframe abilities have had their Critical Chance nerfed. In truth, some Warframe abilities had a Critical Chance multiplier simply to add “oomph” to their damage numbers, without having an actual impact on Damage output. With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged. 

You know abilities can crit, right? Like, for real. You can measure ability critical hits with extra damage when they crit.

Granted: it is only possible due to Arcane Avenger, but it is a thing that exists. I sure hope you guys didn't just flat out every ability to have a 1x crit multiplier because that would be a shame.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged.

I have not tested it, but that would mean frames like Protea were nerfed in Duviri. Decrees like the "on crit deal 40% cold and status" potentially no longer work on her. If that's the case, please revert this change.

Post-AotZ Dormizone still defaults to Drifter even when Operator is selected, which results in Glitchy behaviour as detailed here:

This has been the case since Duviri released.

Edit: Also, certain ziplines have become invisible. The one I've noticed is on the Grineer Asteroid tile with the large diagonal elevator, and there may be others. The zipline is still fully functional, but it does look weird.

Edit Edit: Also also, while Damage Numbers are being redone, could we finally get a fix for them rendering over the rest of the HUD (potentially obscuring the crosshair)? It's been bugging me for years.

17 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Regarding the Kullervo's Hold event and the 5 Pathos Clamps tax...

That explanation on clamps tax makes no sense since it was required from a player to pay 5 Clamps even in Solo and Invite Only modes.

It was an official response from DE staff. Could you please give a further commentary on this, why did you reason it like that? Do not ignore it leaving as is.

Any chance there will be Tenno III, IV, etc. palettes released soon?

Also, any plans to soften the SP Circuit progression? There is no difficulty/challenge but time consumption only.

Mate, the Kullervo event has been gone for weeks, why do you let entirely irrelevant grievances live in your head rent free for over a month?

Are you okay?

47 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

With the new Ability Damage qualifier with the Enhanced Damage Numbers system, some players may think that certain Warframe abilities have had their Critical Chance nerfed. In truth, some Warframe abilities had a Critical Chance multiplier simply to add “oomph” to their damage numbers, without having an actual impact on Damage output. With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged. 

Are these abilities still counting as crits? It doesn't sound like it, and their ability to crit was hardly "non-functional" even if it didn't directly convert to raw damage. Abilities that crit can trigger many different effects, for example in Duviri there are perks like Dueler's Outburst or Critical Frost that trigger on crit. Protea's turrets crit, and could trigger these effects. It should have also triggered any other similar "on crit" effect like you might find on an Arcane.

Does this still function as before? These abilities have functioned this way for years, "oomph" or not, so are they actually unchanged?

If this change was only meant to be visual I'd suggest just reverting it. It's clearly caused confusion already, and the seemingly unintended spaghetti effects aren't very reassuring.

Edit: Also Jackal rabble rabble, Gorgon Incarnon has LoS issues, what am I supposed to put in the Duviri plant pots when you haven't added any plants, etc.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged. 

They are not non-functional critical chance values though. Things like the 200% critical damage bonus on Frost 4th augment Biting frost create synergies with crit-able abilities like Wisp's Breach Surge, to amplify it's damage and create interesting ability combinations. Not to mention the plethora of critical damage related decrees in Circuit, without the ability to Crit for some frames, many of them to become much less powerful than before.

Please revert this change. Also the bigger crit numbers definitely have more impact than the ability damage numbers, at least that is how I feel, as people are associated with critical damage being impactful while most abilities in game dealing single or double digit token damage.

50 минут назад, reaper10678 сказал:

Mate, the Kullervo event has been gone for weeks, why do you let entirely irrelevant grievances live in your head rent free for over a month?

Are you okay?

Yes, I am. I want the company whose product I use be responsible for their statements.

The mentioned Megan's clarification seems like poorly thought through excuse for excessive 'punishing' players (taking away the resources so the players will grind and spend waste more time for no logical reason).

It is not about the event but what DE does in general.

To be honest, at this point I don't know what is worse: either they admit their indiscretion or ignore my question.

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Missed Notes:

• With the new Ability Damage qualifier with the Enhanced Damage Numbers system, some players may think that certain Warframe abilities have had their Critical Chance nerfed. In truth, some Warframe abilities had a Critical Chance multiplier simply to add “oomph” to their damage numbers, without having an actual impact on Damage output. With this new Enhanced Damage System, that extra oomph is no longer needed, so those non-functional Critical Change values were removed, but the overall damage of these abilities are unchanged. 

Can you provide more explanation on this? Does this mean it only impacts how damage appears through the Enhanced Damage Numbers system, or did some of our abilities lose Critical Chance on some abilities? If it's the former, that's fine. If it's the latter, that potentially nerfs a chunk of the Warframes we have available that really rely on any Critical Chance they can get to function (Gyre, Voruna, Kullervo to some extent, etc.) and it's for the sake of visual aid. To ask it in simpler terms, the Critical Chance values removed were ones that didn't have any application to the ability damage formulas, right?

Can you please look into adding synergy with Voruna's Lycath Hunt and the rest of her abilities? With Ulfrun's Endurance being released and being able to stay almost infinitely in Ulfrun's Descent, tied with the fact that Voruna can't cast Helminth abilities in Ulfrun's Descent, Lycath's Hunt becomes useless as she has no way of proc'ing it, despite being able to build it's duration up rather easily.

Can you also continue to look into Excalibur Umbra's Transference passive? I am very, very, very appreciative of the fixes that were made during the update release, but there are still a myriad of problems that disrupt gameplay to a severe degree. This is includes the removal of buffs, ally buffs and toggleable abilities upon Transference back into Umbra (only excluding Exalted Blade), teleporting to Umbra's location after traveling a distance with Void Sling (instead of to the Operator's new location), and nonfunctionality with the Naramon Focus tree. These things are extremely detrimental to Umbra's ability to be used and be effective in gameplay.

6 hours ago, bl1te said:

Yes, I am. I want the company whose product I use be responsible for their statements.

The mentioned Megan's clarification seems like poorly thought through excuse for excessive 'punishing' players (taking away the resources so the players will grind and spend waste more time for no logical reason).

To be honest, at this point I don't know what is worse: either they admit their indiscretion or ignore my question.

Honestly, I'd like at least something as well. I absolutely refused to go through Kullervo's Hold during the event precisely because of this reason unless it was absolutely necessary for me to. I can understand being able to have an opportunity to play through Kullervo's Hold when it wasn't the correct spiral, but then why add the Pathos Clamp tax?

Why would I also spend ANY Pathos Clamp to play a "special game mode" when I could go through the same exact thing on Lone Story during the correct Spiral 3/5ths of the time for free? And why would I also spend ANY Pathos Clamps to play a game mode knowing full well 5 Pathos Clamps kinda matters a lot for stuff like building Incarnon Adapters and getting certain Acrithis items like Orokin Catalysts, Rivens, Arcanes, etc.?

Sure it's long gone by now, but DE absolutely needs to respond to this because it absolutely should not be a precedent moving forward with other game modes.

26 minutes ago, reaper10678 said:

I'm still pissed that I spent my 5 pathos and DID NOT receive any bane because I was unable to extract after host migration. Support did not return me neither pathos clamps nor bane. And I haven't played any Duviri content since.

I'm planning on playing only solo now, since host migration(and certain host-client interactions) cause such bad bugs.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Fixed Wisp skins without custom Motes not using Mote Prime when equipped on Wisp Prime.
    • Note: This does not affect Wisp Skins that have custom Mote textures (like certain TennoGen items, etc.)

Still hoping a day comes when we can select ability FX like a skin or etc.

Also it's kinda sad that in the "Known issues list" a lot of old bugs are absent, even when people posted deteiled explanations of them and their reproductions, often with videos. Like moonwalk desync bug, or various host migration bugs, or slam out of operator going in the wrong direction, or Mag's 2 and 4 not working properly in certain conditions, or a sea of Yareli's bugs...

I'm thinking about making a list of old bugs that are still not fixed.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Wisp skins without custom Motes not using Mote Prime when equipped on Wisp Prime.

Can the same be done with Garuda Prime and her Dread Mirror, Blood Altar and Seeking Talons? Currently, if you use Tennogen on Garuda Prime, EVEN with Prime Details ON, she uses regular Garuda's models on all 3 powers (there's no custom Tennogen textures for the powers btw so there's no reason for it).

Archived