Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Cryssoberyl said:

That's not why. You're continuing to misunderstand and misrepresent the problem. You should be seeing purple ability damage numbers and status procs. As of the moment they only deal 1 damage no matter the conditions, not the correct amount of damage (which would be more than 1 even in this situation), not applying status as they should, and their damage type does not change based on incoming player damage as they should.

They are not functioning correctly and have not since the Dagath update.

Those numbers are the purple/blue of ability damage, which can be more easily seen if you middle click the image to pull up the full size version (I reduced the size on the post, because it's quite large). Also, no, I would not be doing any more damage, because those are level 140 Steel Path Kuva Heavy Gunners, and I dump strength. If they weren't applying status, the demonstration in my video would not be possible. Why? That would be because the build in my video relies on status procs.

Literally everything you claim in your post is disproven between the two clips I've shared here. I'm not "misrepresenting" anything, I'm showing you that nothing's wrong, based on what you're telling me is wrong. How about instead of throwing a tantrum, you actually contribute to the discussion and post a clip showing what's wrong with the skill so that everyone involved is actually on the same page?

EDIT:

This is similar to the issue of everyone who has been complaining about Voruna. While yes, this latest hotfix broke her Shroud of Dynar stealth when using Ulfrun's Descent leaps, they're also complaining about her damage output. Yet, simply going ingame and testing shows it's still doing the same damage as before, consistently.

You can even clearly see the baseline slash proc damage on that last enemy:

Spoiler

3a975e73b62c6ef5dc233563de8f4d73.jpg

Which with my build, that is doing the correct damage as it always has.

Edited by Hexerin

Hi DE, thank you for the update, i'm having a blast playing with all the new features!

One thing i would love in a future update: can you please consider bringing parkour velocity and sprint speed as a permanent passive for all incarnons genesis melee weapons much like the Praedos and the Innodem? Having to activate the weapon in order to get to mobility boost is kind of a no go for me, especily that nowadays, melee are not really meta and are mainly part of a loadout for their utility features (mobility, stat stick...). This change would be great for diversity i think. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, TheEndgineer said:

Hi DE, thank you for the update, i'm having a blast playing with all the new features!

One thing i would love in a future update: can you please consider bringing parkour velocity and sprint speed as a permanent passive for all incarnons genesis melee weapons much like the Praedos and the Innodem? Having to activate the weapon in order to get to mobility boost is kind of a no go for me, especily that nowadays, melee are not really meta and are mainly part of a loadout for their utility features (mobility, stat stick...). This change would be great for diversity i think.

Seconding this sentiment.

4 hours ago, NuclearDeath said:

Could you implement a toggle for using melee with the primary fire button, when the melee weapon is in yer hands?

Enable this:  Options > Mouse&Keyboard (Or Controller) > "Melee with Fire Weapon Input"

13 hours ago, Puremilk said:

The mission uses nekrosd's Soul Survivor for rescue, which will kill the companion directly and permanently at one point and cannot be automatically revived, this bug has been reported no less than 3 times, and it has been in the version for a long, long time, but you have not fixed it!

Can you record a video of the problem? Maybe with a picture of your current pet mods as well?  Soul Survivor works okay on pets as far as we can see from a brief test

• Like 4

Is 66% success rate considered a good outcome, as a game developer?

Just played 30 waves of Kala-Akar fissure mission for Nightwave challenge. Of the 6 rounds, only 4 spawned enough reactant to open a relic. Anyone that's played this game in the past decade knows this is not a new issue. 

Anyway... can't wait to see the next content island that introduces even more bugs and doesn't fix any of the old ones. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Furyk-Karede said:

Just played 30 waves of Kala-Akar fissure mission for Nightwave challenge. Of the 6 rounds, only 4 spawned enough reactant to open a relic. Anyone that's played this game in the past decade knows this is not a new issue. 

If you nuke the map before the game has a chance to spawn void fissures and convert enemies, you won't get enough reactant.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Those numbers are the purple/blue of ability damage, which can be more easily seen if you middle click the image to pull up the full size version (I reduced the size on the post, because it's quite large). Also, no, I would not be doing any more damage, because those are level 140 Steel Path Kuva Heavy Gunners, and I dump strength. If they weren't applying status, the demonstration in my video would not be possible. Why? That would be because the build in my video relies on status procs.

Literally everything you claim in your post is disproven between the two clips I've shared here. I'm not "misrepresenting" anything, I'm showing you that nothing's wrong, based on what you're telling me is wrong. How about instead of throwing a tantrum, you actually contribute to the discussion and post a clip showing what's wrong with the skill so that everyone involved is actually on the same page?

How are you still not understanding what is happening. In the first clip we clearly see that ability damage is purple because of Airburst, but that does not happen with tornado. In the last clip we only see WHITE 1 damage ticks. Those damage ticks ARE SLASH PROCS. Like I said earlier, the tornados are still applying status effects, but the Tornado is not dealing innate damage. It can still proc Slash status but the bleed HAS to deal damage, so it is dealing 1.

And I just went and retested this on lv1 and lv50 non-SP infested chargers. To both of them, it is only dealing WHITE 1 damage ticks, because of slash. When the element is changed to a non damaging status, we see statuses applied, but WE DON'T see any damage being dealt. You continue to not understand what is happening in your own clips. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemies affected by the Slash proc from Voruna’s Ulfrun’s Descent attacks and then killed by it will now trigger the Health Orb drop chance from her Lycath’s Hunt ability. 

This works only on single enemies that Voruna directly pounces, not the AoE bleed she makes, is it intended that way?

13 hours ago, Hexerin said:

My esteemed colleague and no-doubt Zephyr main Zaghyr has already pointed out the obvious, but since you demanded a video:

Similar to the test Zaghyr described, here is me with 194% Power Strength using Tornado on level 5 Infested Chargers; at that level, the normal amount of damage Tornado SHOULD be doing (shown in the video for clarity) would be enough to shred them nearly instantly. Instead, 1 damage. The sad thing is that this is a test you could've easily performed yourself within a few minutes, but I guess that was beneath you.

I'd also like to add,

Those numbers are the purple/blue of ability damage, which can be more easily seen if you middle click the image to pull up the full size version

This is just a flat-out lie, easily disproved by observing actual ability damage in comparison, as shown when I used Airburst at the end of the video:
QWH2y8j.jpg

In short, you are wrong (again) and have been corrected (again), and caught lying into the bargain. I trust we're all on the same page now; it is exhausting enough trying to get attention to a bug like this without sanctimonious forum vigilantes running misinformation campaigns.

• Like 4

On 2023-10-26 at 7:08 PM, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Can't even begin to describe my disappointment with DE at this point because of this.

Can't even begin to describe my disappointment with you for being so incredibly inept at listening and having the slightest, most basic grasp of a situation at this point.

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, [DE]Momaw a dit :

Enable this:  Options > Mouse&Keyboard (Or Controller) > "Melee with Fire Weapon Input"

Can you record a video of the problem? Maybe with a picture of your current pet mods as well?  Soul Survivor works okay on pets as far as we can see from a brief test

sure https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185314842/screenshot/2135328677593846900/

Bug: Dagath Wyrd Scythes slow down Thrax death animation when they are going into spectral form. This is a big problem in Lua Circulus because they keep draining vital support while you cannot finish them.

I know this is a problem with cold procs as well, but for Dagath it's especially disruptive because her skill 1 it's an essential part of her rotation and survivability.

1 hour ago, crazywolfpusher said:

Bug: Dagath Wyrd Scythes slow down Thrax death animation when they are going into spectral form. This is a big problem in Lua Circulus because they keep draining vital support while you cannot finish them.

I know this is a problem with cold procs as well, but for Dagath it's especially disruptive because her skill 1 it's an essential part of her rotation and survivability.

It's not just her Scythes and cold damage, it's any slowing effect whatsoever (for example, Temporal Drag from the Zenurik focus school also causes this issue). It's also not a new issue, it's been a thing forever and likely won't ever be fixed.

5 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

My esteemed colleague and no-doubt Zephyr main Zaghyr has already pointed out the obvious, but since you demanded a video:

Similar to the test Zaghyr described, here is me with 194% Power Strength using Tornado on level 5 Infested Chargers; at that level, the normal amount of damage Tornado SHOULD be doing (shown in the video for clarity) would be enough to shred them nearly instantly. Instead, 1 damage. The sad thing is that this is a test you could've easily performed yourself within a few minutes, but I guess that was beneath you.

I'd also like to add,

This is just a flat-out lie, easily disproved by observing actual ability damage in comparison, as shown when I used Airburst at the end of the video:
QWH2y8j.jpg

In short, you are wrong (again) and have been corrected (again), and caught lying into the bargain. I trust we're all on the same page now; it is exhausting enough trying to get attention to a bug like this without sanctimonious forum vigilantes running misinformation campaigns.

There you go, was it so hard to provide video/screenshot of your issue? It would also help if ya'll weren't being total a--holes to people.

Edited by Hexerin

37 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's not just her Scythes and cold damage, it's any slowing effect whatsoever (for example, Temporal Drag from the Zenurik focus school also causes this issue). It's also not a new issue, it's been a thing forever and likely won't ever be fixed.

There you go, was it so hard to provide video/screenshot of your issue? It would also help if ya'll weren't being total a--holes to people.

Apparently much easier than for you to admit you were wrong multiple times (and doubled down on it in self-righteous willful ignorance multiple times, and also lied to try to avoid being exposed as wrong). How about instead of throwing a tantrum, you actually contribute to the discussion and own up to your mistakes?

• Like 5

On 2023-10-26 at 10:11 PM, Binket_ said:

So when is Revenant getting his Mesmer Skin buff reverted?

Really? That is the big thing you cannot possibly live without? A Revenant nerf that affects your gameplay in pretty much no way ever?

Don't you have something better to do? Than beg for a nerf to something you are barely even related to?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Well, my wording wasn't clear enough. I meant not quick melee, but that it should only activate, when you hold ALT to get the melee weapon right into your hands 'without a firearm in hand'.
The currently working method is too fiddly, because when using quick melee, I end up accidentally using melee when I actually wanted to shoot, so that's a no-go for me.

Or is there an option to set this without quick melee already?

• Like 1