Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.5

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, Dystopia said:

I just noticed that after this hotfix attacking with Voruna while in Ulfrun's Descent takes her out of her shroud but doesn't make her re-shroud after the attack finishes like it was before. Possible bug?

*Quick Edit* Ulfrun's Descent also seems to not be tracking the damage multiplier from kills. Last couple missions I didn't see any x# after killing something.

I noticed this as well, her 4 is breaking her stealth when it wasn't before this update.

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Rhino, Khora, Mirage, and Mesa Prime in the Conclave using their PVE stats. 

Despite this only referencing those 4 warframes, all frames that were affected by the recent EHP adjustments in PvE are back to normal in Conclave.
It only took you about a week, i am actually impressed ngl xD
Thank you very much, guys!

Out of curiosity i want to ask you, did you guys actually use new "PvPmultipliers" or fixed the stats with overrides?
In the past it seemed to have been a mix of both.
The new PvE EHP stats would have required to figure out completely new multis to match the old PvP values.

Also on another note->
Ever since their introduction into Conclave:
Atlas Prime and Ivara Prime have been significant outliers due to the major boost in EHP, compared tho their normal counterparts.
Their stats are so overwhelmingly tanky when looking at everything else in their respective "mobility class".
To the point of, these two warframes is all you see people using in matches.

I personally would say the easiest way to balance them would be the old "Prime gets more armor, but is one mobility class lower" approach.
As you guys have done it in the past many times.
So reduce Ivara Prime to 0.9 mobility, and Atlas Prime to 0.7.
Ofc 0.7 is quite slow, bu he is also the tankiest warframe in PvP and you can mod up to 0.9 if wanted.

Thanks for your time!
Cheers

Edited by rude_Olph
typos
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sm00thCriminal said:

Operator keep doing old void blast from time to time, can we have a fix soon please?

Not sure how widely known this is, both triggering and disabling the bug is done by spamming heavy attack when transferring into your warframe.

• Like 1

Can we get fixes to Zephyr Tornados.

• Since last hotfix her tornadoes do not deal any damage but still apply status effects.
  • Her tornados break and stop working after taking 500k damage. This is frustrating.
  • Funnel Cloud tornados break and de-spawn when hit with too many Gas clouds. This makes it difficult to use some setups.
  • Combo Multiplier is not taken into account when damage is distributed from a Heavy Attack.
Edited by Zaghyr
Added another fix, and cleaned up info.
  • Like 4

Could you please revert change you made to Reinforced Bond? I'm aware that melee speed buff was unintended but it wasn't overpowered at all. This goes double since Tenacious Bond gives Critical Damage buff for all weapons. So please reconsider and give us back Reinforced Bond buff for melee

Edited by Kaziroh
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dystopia said:

I just noticed that after this hotfix attacking with Voruna while in Ulfrun's Descent takes her out of her shroud but doesn't make her re-shroud after the attack finishes like it was before. Possible bug?

*Quick Edit* Ulfrun's Descent also seems to not be tracking the damage multiplier from kills. Last couple missions I didn't see any x# after killing something.

1 hour ago, --Animal-- said:

I noticed this as well, her 4 is breaking her stealth when it wasn't before this update.

Hello! We'll look into this! Thanks for reporting. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Literally how is revenant even affecting your gameplay to ask for a nerf ????

One frame having essentially no-hassle complete invulnerability from damage is a problem from a game design standpoint, because it makes it pretty hard to justify nerfing other forms of survivability when everyone can just point to Revenant and say "oh, so it's NOT okay for me to get 90% DR from X effect or Y seconds of invincibility from Z buff, but it IS okay for this guy to just be invulnerable for 40+ seconds per cast?"

Other frames have to at least pay a little bit. Nyx becomes much less agile (and the damage is redirected to an energy-over-time cost instead) and is channeled. Valkyr's is also channeled and while better than nyx, also sticks you with the claws.  Loki's switch teleport augment has frustratingly low duration and your allies will hate you if you try to get a longer duration by using it on them. etc.

Revenant will eventually get a nerf, but it'll probably be something like halving the invulnerability time between each stack consumption. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Regardless of host. If you are in the cambion drift with another person and they go to the necralisk extraction point and wait out the timer, YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED AND FORCED TO EXTRACT WITH THEM. How is this a thing?

The thing is, this is useful if you run into the fishing bug and get stuck. If you go out there solo to fish, putting to invite only instead can give you an out if you invite a friend and then they drag you out via extraction.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

The thing is, this is useful if you run into the fishing bug and get stuck. If you go out there solo to fish, putting to invite only instead can give you an out if you invite a friend and then they drag you out via extraction.

Or maybe, just MAYBE, this shouldn't be a thing to begin with. 

25 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

No more Heirloom Packs, DE.

I agree! But so long as this one is available. Give us a bundle that has JUST the skins and cosmetics. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Give us a bundle that has JUST the skins and cosmetics. 

We've tried to ask them nicely.
Than we tried to ask them not-so-nicely.

I'm not having the mods axe me for asking that DE not fall into the usual market practices that drive most batty.
Y'know, provided they don't axe for something less-obtrusive first.
It's not like they don't have a history of such.

As far as I'm aware? DE is deadset on going down a dark path.
I'm just here to see the downfall, making some peanut-gallery commentary before the brandish the sacrificial knife to finish the blood pact with "Lord of Greed".

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Or maybe, just MAYBE, this shouldn't be a thing to begin with. 

Wow really? People don't like getting stuck? I thought people liked having that happen and losing their loot. I've been living a lie this whole time!

No kidding it's not a good thing. I'm just pointing out something that might help people.

15 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

We've tried to ask them nicely.
Than we tried to ask them not-so-nicely.

I'm not having the mods axe me for asking that DE not fall into the usual market practices that drive most batty.
Y'know, provided they don't axe for something less-obtrusive first.
It's not like they don't have a history of such.

As far as I'm aware? DE is deadset on going down a dark path.
I'm just here to see the downfall, making some peanut-gallery commentary before the brandish the sacrificial knife to finish the blood pact with "Lord of Greed".

Can't even begin to describe my disappointment with DE at this point because of this.

• Like 2

Hello!

Since this very hotfix, the Conclave scoreboard is overlapping the complete mission end screen UI in completed PvP matches.

It is not a world ending issue, but also not very pleasant to look at.
I have not tested if it also happens in Index or Rathuum yet.https://imgur.com/f3gptc8

f3gptc8.jpeg

I want to say that the scoreboard also used to show all 8 players at the match end in one row.
It only shows the first 5 places at first.
Since quite a while one has to scroll down to see the other spots, that's where i usually am.
It would be rad if this could be fixed in one go!

Again, thanks for your time and never ending struggle against the spaghetti hoops!
Ciao

EDIT
Take a look at the extra (Consecutive match bonus active (10.0000001907348633%)) lmao
Don't fix that if it takes more than 5 minutes, not worth the effort maybe.
It's but hilarious to look at. xD

Edited by rude_Olph
  • Like 1