The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey DE could you possibly change max Blind rage from 99% strength to 95%.?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

so I noticed DE reduced Stand united from 25.5% to 25%, could do the same for Blind rage?

the reason behind this because, and I don't know if that's normal, that extra 9 percent makes me a bit anxious...

like it looks annoying, and it's the reason why I don't max out Blind rage.

I make a specific build that gives me 205% range and 200% strength with r9 blind rage, and unfortunately, If I max it out it's going to be 209% which is so annoying.

having Blind rage at rank 9 only also ruins the visual satisfaction of the build itself...which is also annoying.

this isn't really a complaining thread, or a "buff this" thread, it's just "clean this mod for my convenience" thread.

please consider it, thank you.

There exist abilities that strip 100% of the target's armour when strength is 200% or higher, this is why blind rage only adds 99% rather than a round 100%, and so do Transient Fortitude and Umbral Intensity together.

There's no need to nerf any of these mods as the average player isn't enneaphobic.

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

the reason behind this because, and I don't know if that's normal, that extra 9 percent makes me a bit anxious...

So the correct solution to your problem is *not* to demand the world accomodate your irrational personal tastes, but instead change your point of view. There is nothing wrong with 99%.

• Like 19

No. Because it would effect builds where you need the correct breakpoint for Power Strength.

Take Pillage, for example. With Corrosive Projection builds for it, you need 328% Power Strength for a full strip. This is gotten with at minimum and ALL at max rank:
Blind Rage (99%)
Transient Fortitude (55%)
Umbral Intensify (44% , no other Umbrals)

for a total of 298%. 

Then add on either 2 Tauforged Archon Shards, 3 Regular Shards or 1 Tauforge and 1 Power Drift, you can hit that exact 328%.

Your 'Cleanup' that is 'Not a Buff or a Nerf' as you mentioned now means you have to jump through even more hoops to get the full strip since with this change you're now at 324%, which is not a full strip. This means adding something else to the equation, whether it's forcing a Focus School, another Archon Shard, another Mod or any Arcane that adds Ability Power. Either way, you're giving up something else due to this 'cleanup.'

• Like 2

@(PSN)Hopper_Orouk,

All wrong (except @Traumtulpe)... and For Pablo's Sake just read WIKIA please before ...

[Taking my =\\CAPTAIN OBVIOUS//= Cape]

Bling Rage is +9% per rank from rank 0 to 10 (11 rank) IE +9% x 11 rank = +99%

-Having 95% mean 8,63636363.. % per rank but coded as +8,63% mean +8,63% x 11 = 94,63% at the end ... WRONG CHOICE OF NUMBER

-Having 90% mean 8,1818181818.. % per rank but coded as +8,18% mean +8,18% x 11 = 89,98% at the end ... WRONG CHOICE OF NUMBER

-Having 100% mean 9,0909090909.. % per rank but coded as +9,09% mean +9,09% x 11 = 99,99% at the end ... WRONG CHOICE OF NUMBER

And yes, I'm french so I use (,) instead of (.)

OBVIOUS CONCLUSION :

==> Blind Rage will stay at 99% because MODS exist at others rank than MAXED, I may not please most old-players but all are not MAXED-RANKERs

[Taking off =\\CAPTAIN OBVIOUS//= Cape]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

That might kill Hopper, but if we wanted to drive the maximum number of Warframe players mad, it should be something like 99.94% .

you guys want me obliterated. 

1 hour ago, Pakaku said:

This is a personal issue, the number 9 is not going to harm you or anything

(Though you should watch out for 7...)

my satisfying numbers: 250/88/60/255/205/200, etc. 

usually numbers that look looped or come full circle like 8.

yes I now realize this is not normal, carry on.

4 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

So the correct solution to your problem is *not* to demand the world accomodate your irrational personal tastes, but instead change your point of view. There is nothing wrong with 99%.

It feels like a hard pill to swallow when I look at it...This is kind of a silly thread not gonna lie haha

• Like 1

On 2023-10-27 at 7:43 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:
On 2023-10-27 at 6:08 PM, Pakaku said:

This is a personal issue, the number 9 is not going to harm you or anything

(Though you should watch out for 7...)

my satisfying numbers: 250/88/60/255/205/200, etc. 

usually numbers that look looped or come full circle like 8.

255? My nerdy mind likes it.

On 2023-10-27 at 3:15 PM, Chewarette said:

I would prefer DE goes even further into the "obnoxious" and pushes it to 99.9% just for the sake of it

On 2023-10-27 at 6:31 PM, Tiltskillet said:
On 2023-10-27 at 3:15 PM, Chewarette said:

That might kill Hopper, but if we wanted to drive the maximum number of Warframe players mad, it should be something like 99.94% .

We need to go deeper. Why number with "just" 2 digits after dot? Why not more? Why not something like 99.0000000009%?

On 2023-10-27 at 2:40 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

so I noticed DE reduced Stand united from 25.5% to 25%, could do the same for Blind rage?

like it looks annoying, and it's the reason why I don't max out Blind rage.

Why not just add 1 more percent? It would benefit from things that needs 200% strength so I am not forced to waste 1 slot.

En 27/10/2023 a las 9:52, VibingCat dijo:

There exist abilities that strip 100% of the target's armour when strength is 200% or higher, this is why blind rage only adds 99% rather than a round 100%, and so do Transient Fortitude and Umbral Intensity together.

There's no need to nerf any of these mods as the average player isn't enneaphobic.

now we have archon shards, so they could aswell make it 100 with minimum impact to the game
and a reminder that negative efficiency hits hard into energy economy

20 minutes ago, FacuNeko said:

now we have archon shards, so they could aswell make it 100 with minimum impact to the game
and a reminder that negative efficiency hits hard into energy economy

Unless one relies on Brief Respite to shield gate, which is not rare at all. In that case, low efficiency works great.

Okay, pal, I'm-a stop ye right damn now.

1. World should not abide to your personal tastes. Nerfing just because you are enneaphobic - RLY? Have you thought of how much Efficency this mod takes? Have  you thought about OUR fun? No? Well ya should. Ya ain't playin' dis game alone.
  2. I'd rather have it being buffed to 100%. Not only 1% is not gonna do anything, but we are also gonna have a beautiful number. See? Better solution, and not a D%#K MOVE.

To @otakuotaku : You want a Str +110%, Eff -66% .... and For Pablo's Sake just read WIKIA please before ...

[Mode =\\CAPTAIN OBVIOUS//= ]

ALREADY DONE pals, It's called Blind Rage : Str +99%, Eff -55%. And why not more ?! it's already an OP mods in regards of all the 15 others one.

A Mods a Blind as you are .... (puns strength at 1000%).

A mod so OP that it blind you believe it is too weak.

A mod wit so much Rage that player fight Blind-fully to Strengthen it

[Mode =\\CAPTAIN OBVIOUS//= OFF]

EDIt : Forgot to copy past one sentence, and finally add 2 extra puns. Also change Captain obvious colors

Edited by RLanzinger