Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright DE, the joke was funny, but can you fix armors & weapons blocking the crosshair now?

-Krism-

You already did it with Lavos, masking his arm band when aiming, could you do something for other sources now? I think we've waited long enough

An option like the partial-invisibility from this update maybe? Making our frame & weapons transparent when aiming perhaps?

Spoiler

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Screenshot-3.png

• Like 17

While they are at it, maybe make Qorvex buff transparent as an option. Sorry, but until they fix it, I’ll be harping on that every chance I get.

Where are the enemies DE? I know I can't see them, what about you?

RXFxQzq.jpeg

And maybe fix all the other buffs that block my view.

WGxTe8k.jpeg

Edited by MutoManiac
  • Like 12

Indeed. While I enjoy the Sorex armor set the shoulder parts are just way too wide. Some weapons like the bubonico shares a similar issue with its upper part at times. Some stuff should just turn partially transparent at least while holding down aim.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

While they are at it, maybe make Qorvex buff transparent as an option. Sorry, but until they fix it, I’ll be harping on that every chance I get.

Actually on the subject I can't wear any shoulder armor with him because, you guessed it, he's one of the crosshair blockers

So just, slotting that in this thread for DE to see

Edited by TARINunit9
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

They could pull the camera more to the right when aiming instead of making the frame transparent 

You can also swap the camera position to have the frame on the left/right side. Might be a bit tedious for those that are swap heavy but if it bothers you that much for a specific L/R discrepancy for a setup you can swap camera position it so that your frame is on the other side.

Edited by Numerounius

10 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

So just, slotting that in this thread for DE to see

I really don't how tho, I've seen other reports of this before, but we still didn't get any results

& I don't know if tagging someone like Megan or Reb here would make them notice, I doubt they look at posts they're mentioned in

this looks ridiculous on Ivara, if she looks down the scope of any weapon her entire invisible model can be "seen" this is only going to get more ridiculous with stealth customization

55 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

& I don't know if tagging someone like Megan or Reb here would make them notice, I doubt they look at posts they're mentioned in

You know what, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so might as well try it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Cannot remember the armour names off the top of my head as I'm not in game to look.

I've had the same problem with certain shoulder armour, it blocks the crosshair outright and makes it unwearable which is annoying.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I have raised this concern in the past as well , really wish they fix this.

Which is why I'd like for it to get fixed once & for all this time, I'm getting really tired of this

& I'm sure DE knows about it, just decides to do jack S#&$ about it

Help us DE! We don't want bigger warframes to have less options  because of their bigger models. Armor should be transparent or camera's position should be updated to new standards.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Tuli_Donitsi
  • Like 2

I can't even remember if I've ever had this issue.  Then again, even if I did, if I can't see the target reticule, I always know it's in the exact middle of my screen so that's where I know to fire.

4 hours ago, Raarsi said:

I can't even remember if I've ever had this issue.  Then again, even if I did, if I can't see the target reticule, I always know it's in the exact middle of my screen so that's where I know to fire.

There are fast moving targets or you are moving or both. Shooting blindly waste ammo and in general offers miserable gaming experience while also limiting customizing options for Rhino, Hildryn, Qorvex and some other warframes.

I want camera's position slightly higher or more to the right (Camera on the left shoulder has no problems). Another option would be making a button in Arsenal "Armor transparency while aiming On/Off"

Edited by Tuli_Donitsi

18 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Wait, there's a crosshair in this game?

Seriously. Not sure why they did it put crosshair opacity is really low now days and can't be adjusted.

Fortunately you can change Crosshair color to something more visible in the settings or it was a dream months ago.

On 3/29/2024 at 3:44 PM, MutoManiac said:

Where are the enemies DE? I know I can't see them, what about you?

RXFxQzq.jpeg

And maybe fix all the other buffs that block my view.

WGxTe8k.jpeg

Lmaoo I joined a lobby a few days ago as qorvex and used the buff skill… one of my teammates cursed at me and just quit cause he couldn’t see anything lmaoo, a fix would be nice for us few qorvex lovers 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quina112 said:

Lmaoo I joined a lobby a few days ago as qorvex and used the buff skill… one of my teammates cursed at me and just quit cause he couldn’t see anything lmaoo, a fix would be nice for us few qorvex lovers 

I actually like the frame also, but I didn’t put any forma on him and haven’t touched him since because I don’t want to inflict that buff on others, lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

I actually like the frame also, but I didn’t put any forma on him and haven’t touched him since because I don’t want to inflict that buff on others, lol.

Well, i only had to forma him 2 or 3 times, which one I think I wasted, I enjoy him as a form of tanky CC, but with Dante around you don’t need to cast that ability at all! He’s fun though you should pick him up again, we need more representation lol

• Like 1