The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.5

[DE]Megan

The last Hotfix unintentionally changed this week’s Deep Archimedea missions, modifiers, deviations and risk variables, so we’ve reverted it back to its previous state. It will properly refresh as scheduled on Monday at 0:00 UTC. You will not lose any Research Points in the revert. 

Fixes: 

• More fixes towards Conduits in Armatus Disruption missions having glowing blue orbs. 

For full visibility on our Hotfix plans for next week, please see our PSA here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1392156-dante-unbound-our-plans-for-next-week-3555

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound, visit our dedicated thread: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

• Like 14

cool don't address what we are actually asking for yet again wasting the dev teams time on stuff the community was fine with to ignore the blatantly obvious issues you just introduced that we didnt ask for maybe fix the omnia fissure cascade not matchmaking anyone at all or better yet bring back the good dante.... o wait that would require you to actually read our posts and listen to our feedback like you claim that would be crazy i know....

• Like 36

Yes please ! We need to bring back those forgotten frames that aren't that popular. This Nezha Augment nerf has heavily affected his overall performance that was perfect before.

hace 5 minutos, --BIG--Doug-Desu dijo:

DE on fire !

Please rethink the nerf on Nezha, it was indeed very heavy for a warframe who no longer had any prominence ! It was a band-aid that saved him !

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Halo said:

Keeping these logged, per hotfix, so everyone knows what's going on. 

Not going to turn myself into a broken record player.  

Dark Verse had LoS on release too, it did feel broken though and went through corners regardless of where they were. (not sure about its current state, but proper walls stopped it from the beginning)

Ah nice.... I was wondering why I had to do it with Hydroid instead of the Mirage Loadout I had prepared for the other modifiers, before the hotfix....... Well I did it anyways but wow....

And there I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and telling my squad it's probably cuz the modifiers and gear were changing on daily basis by mistake, and it's a result of the fix 🤣

Good to know you just screwed up 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I literally cannot with you 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

6 minutes ago, Halo said:

Keeping these logged, per hotfix, so everyone knows what's going on. 

Not going to turn myself into a broken record player.  

Dark Verse was..... supposed to actually have LoS on release, buuuuut as you experienced it didn't, fully. Still had some but i would call that Soft LoS. The thing that made Dante "so overpowered" that prompted the nerf on him..... was the fact that Dark Verse could hit trough walls! THAT was allowing the map wide nukes despite geometry. 🙃

Now if DE played their damn game at all, they would realize that in the split second they went on Lua or Void mission, and cast Dark Verse trough the wall.... 5 seconds in and it is there. But they Obviously don't play their game, so they decided to add a broken LoS to his 4 too...... a classical stopgap solution based probably on some video  they saw, and their conclusion was "Person press 4 map is dead, so problem is 4 right" 🫠

Now they "Fixed" the LoS of his 4.... """"allegedly"""", and also fixed the LoS of Dark Verse in the process, which was exactly what should have been done in the first place and the entire LoS nerf to his 4 would not have been needed..... Because if you cannot stack Bleeds trough walls, an ability that can detonate them trough walls becomes semi LoS anyways.

Now Dante is DOUBLE NERFED. They fixed the Main problem after "fixing" the result of it, and it is worse than ever. No amount of "tweaks" and Technical Improvements to LoS will ever make up for having to align the LoS check of two entirely different abilities. Absolute clown fest if you ask me.

And the corpo slimy speak "we listened" "We understand" and then in the next line they proceed to not understand and repeatedly prove they didn't listen.... makes me SICK

• Like 7

There remains an outstanding, unaddressed, and to my understanding unacknowledged erroneous interaction between Dante and companion overguard, which I have detailed here.

For my part, Dante is in an acceptable position now, and functions as well as I need him to (though the status damage on Pageflight will be a welcome re-addition regardless). But this bug has been present since Dante's introduction and I have seen very little discussion about it, despite how it cripples Dante's already mediocre mobility.

thank you for the hotfices and the time to read through feedback and take appropriate actions

Also fix the omnia fissures not matchmaking anyone at all, i really looked forward to those ^^

There are still a lot of issues with LoS on Dante's 4th ability. I have already seen not zero amount of people complaining about bugs and cluncky los detection. Please revert changes for a time being, while you are working on improving los checks.

• Like 2