Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, do you actually WANT people to play?

3 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Look up.

Good advice ^

If you don't, the green death star beams will mess up your day. :tongue: 

8D8Xwwy.gifDXqODgr.gif

You only had one chasing you, try it when a heap of Eximus are active and you can't see them to kill them for the screen clutter and you spend your time looking up shooting beam after beam. 

e30qa.gif

• Like 4

Go play some laser tag or paintball, and then for one of the rounds, decide to stand completely still out in the open, and see how long you last.

Warframe is a movement shooter as much as it is an RPG, and DE has decided that it's time to make sure we move.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, pisces13 said:

🥲 I forgot zephyr can be this slow. Thank you for jetstream augment DE.

I mean, you don't need Jetstream to avoid playing Zephyr like a mostly deflated balloon in a light breeze. :P

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

I mean, you don't need Jetstream to avoid playing Zephyr like a mostly deflated balloon in a light breeze. :P

But that's the best part. The floatiness accentuate her. It helps her air speed too when you aim glide then cancel into a midair slide. 

37 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Shoot the orb and then kill the eximus.

28 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You only had one chasing you

37 minutes ago, (PSN)SABRETOOTH1971 said:

What's the problem

In the video I shoot the orb. I simply circle the vortexes and shoot them which shoots the orb. However, perhaps you all stopped watching because I am getting a laser a second or two after. Xbox will only record 30s and in this clip I have three. I got about 8 in a row back to back before I thought about saving the recording. That's what's annoying. It's too frequent.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

In the video I shoot the orb. I simply circle the vortexes and shoot them which shoots the orb. However, perhaps you all stopped watching because I am getting a laser a second or two after. Xbox will only record 30s and in this clip I have three. I got about 8 in a row back to back before I thought about saving the recording. That's what's annoying. It's too frequent.

Idk it seems like you found the solution in your own gameplay, move.

Killing the eximus stops it, instead of standing still in the same one place look for the eximus and kill it

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Technically you only had one chasing you, I meant to try it when there are multiple lasers simultaneously chasing you and you cannot see where they're coming from.

The problem with them is if you stop for a milli second to shoot at them they teleport to you all at once and if you happen to be casting a skill as they appear your arse is grass.

Sometimes jumping away from them to shoot them gets a bit old fast if you're caught off guard. 

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:
53 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You only had one chasing you

1 hour ago, (PSN)SABRETOOTH1971 said:

What's the problem

Ok, so it seems SP problem. Too much eximus. It has been "problem" for long time. Expect more as they plan (or have done) increase number of enemies.

Yeah it's almost like the laser that slowly follows you is a hassle if you don't move around.

And the ironic thing about this complaint is that yes DE does want players to actually play the game instead of standing (floating) around. Either play the game by moving around at all or taking a build that lets you ignore/disable the effect.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

best anti-afk enemy DE ever released lmao

All that's left is for DE to make the range farther AND have no line of sight. Enjoy shooting the jade orbs on the second floor.

My primary complaint with those things is the spawn rate.  Any caster type frame that gets locked into place for casting is screwed if more than one shows up.  During the event, the I can cast Crush once and then spend a few minutes dealing with the beams before it's safe to cast again.

It would probably be less of an issue if I was playing on the PC or one of the consoles but the Switch has a lot of lag since the update and that makes things harder.  "Just move" really only works if you don't have lag to deal with and a castlock ontop of it. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ominumi said:
46 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

best anti-afk enemy DE ever released lmao

All that's left is for DE to make the range farther AND have no line of sight. Enjoy shooting the jade orbs on the second floor.

It already happens in Ascession mode from time to time.

2 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

Shoot the orb and then kill the eximus.

TIL shooting the orb actually destroys it, goodness... i've been just killing the eximus the entire time

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

add this to the growing list of things that do not improve gameplay in any meaningful way and only serve to annoy players

With how little resistance enemies offer to players having even ONE that at least gets some to pay attention to what's going on around them is a massive improvement to the gameplay.

• Like 13