Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissolving Archon Shards into Stela

N1TR0N

Hey all. I've been stacking archon shards but I don't have any stela to upgrade or merge my shards. I also have lots of shards that I won't be using for foreseeable future. So what if we could dissolve the shards into stela? So that we can upgrade or merge our preferred shards. What do you guys think?

• Like 5

So Stella for crafting specific shard color requires shard fragments?  That is probably a good idea.  What if you could reroll shards w Stella for other modifiers..haha

Edited by Lord_Drod

30 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Another lets get carbon out of diamonds thread.

Haha my initial reaction as well.  I'd rather slowly acquire amber than melt down my blues etc, but some people would like it.  The price would be steep as also.  Stella is pretty easy to build up.

• Like 2

But... why? Stela is one of the easiest "rare" resources to get. You jump in and do some survival, preferably on SP and you should have a bunch quite quickly. It also comes with infinite access i.e no time gate, versus shards that are limited to a maximum of 10 per week. 

It would in the end just be a massive noob trap.

• Like 5

Before Entrati labs buying anything for Lanthorns was generally a bad deal. Now the same applies to Stella. Never buy Voca with them.

I guess it helps I've found just about no value in the Alt Shards so all I do is upgrade the original three to Tauforge.

I feel like Vosfer needs some sorta alternate dump. The only Arcanes I don't own are the Citrine ones.

11 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But... why? Stela is one of the easiest "rare" resources to get. You jump in and do some survival, preferably on SP and you should have a bunch quite quickly. It also comes with infinite access i.e no time gate, versus shards that are limited to a maximum of 10 per week. 

It would in the end just be a massive noob trap.

Where’d you get 10 from?

I don't get how you struggle with Stela. About what @Xzorn said ; I feel like I have been tryharding Zariman more than Sanctum, and I'm sitting at 5.000 Stela vs 800 Entrati Lanthorn (even if Entrati Lanthorn can be found in both). I do use Lanthorn to buy Zariman Quills every weeks, and I do use Stela to upgrade all my shards and buy Voca.

So no, as @SneakyErvin said, that'd be a huge trap.

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 1

You know where you farm stela from? Mirror defense. You get 3 (5 on SP) for every 50 glyphs collected. In a group with at least one Titania or 2 people collecting glyphs you end up with 100+ stela when you get to rotation C. 

So my answer is no. Bad idea. 

On 2024-08-16 at 5:16 AM, N1TR0N said:

Hey all. I've been stacking archon shards but I don't have any stela to upgrade or merge my shards. I also have lots of shards that I won't be using for foreseeable future. So what if we could dissolve the shards into stela? So that we can upgrade or merge our preferred shards. What do you guys think?

How tf do you end up with more shards then stela?? Just run a few bounties in the Cavia and break open sarcophagi with a booster active.

1 hour ago, Trollocaustic said:

How tf do you end up with more shards then stela??

Oh, that's easy enough.   Simply acquire  most available shards, and run few or zero extra Labs missions beyond those necessary for progression and shards.   Whatever misc. stela is received from EDA and Netracells can easily get spent on shard fusion/upgrades and voca.

I don't think a shard to stela conversion is needed or remotely likely though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

Run some Exterminate missions and farm the Murmur coffins. With a resource booster, they drop easily

Here's the thing you guys are not understanding

I don't want to do that

Dissolution would give my 30 blue shards a purpose and it would also be free and I could do it in like 5 seconds.

As God intended

Edited by Quest
  • Like 1