The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6 + 36.1.6.1

[DE]Danielle

New Player Experience Improvements: 

• Removed enemy spawns at the top of the ramp before the Aim Glide section in the Awakening Quest to allow new players to focus on the tutorial message instead of fighting them off. 
  • Saya’s Vigil Quest Changes & Fixes: 
    • The pop-up that occurs during Saya’s Vigil Quest instructing players to equip Codex Scanners to their Gear Wheel will now linger on screen until they’ve been equipped. 
      • We want to ensure players don’t miss out on important tutorial instructions that are key to progressing in the Quest. 
    • Fixed being able to matchmake into public Plains of Eidolon squads while the Saya’s Vigil Quest is active - causing issues with Quest progression.  
      • Now players actively in Saya’s Vigil Quest will only load into Solo instances of the Plains of Eidolon to prevent issues from occurring.
      • Additionally, the first Plains of Eidolon Bounty in the Quest will now default to daytime to prevent new players from encountering Eidolons and other higher-level content that is not crucial to completing the stage. 

Changes: 

• Ivara's Prowl, Loki's Invisibility, Ash's Smoke Screen, and Banshee's Silence will now muffle Parazon finisher sounds (player audio only).
  • The Ghoulsaw's idle revving sound will now be muted while you're in the Arsenal.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse deactivating after Void Slinging with the Total Eclipse Augment equipped. 
  • Fixes towards Circuit mission objectives not starting after Host migration. 
    • Known issue: this still occurs when transitioning from Alchemy to Excavation. 
  • Fixed Clients’ Drifter reverting to their non-Duviri state after a combination of Host migration and Transference when completing a round of the Circuit.
    • This should address cases of players losing large amounts of Standing after dying at the end of a Circuit or Undercroft Stage in this state. 
  • Fixed the Scourge Prime’s firing sound getting cut off abruptly. 
  • Fixed text on a certain piece of equipment from The Lotus Eaters Prologue appearing wrong in some languages. 
  • Fixed Abbreviated Abilities’ description in the Deep Archimedea screen stating 75% duration reduction instead of the updated 50% (this was changed in the Jade Shadows update). 

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6.1 

Hey Tenno, got a small hotfix with a big impact. We noticed a rampant amount of error reports from Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment and we wanted to nab it before it got any worse. Thank you!

Fix

• Fixed script errors caused by Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod that could result in Transference issues and/or “Ability In Use” errors. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/

Edited by [DE]Megan
added The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.6.1 
  • Like 23

The constant New Player Experience tweaks and changes have been great!

But it should be mentioned that the lighting of Son's introduction in the Heart of Deimos Quest has been broken for months,  along with other underground lighting in the Cambion Drift. But fixing that specific occurrence is important for the new players going through the early Quests!

Here's an example of it being broken more than 7 months ago: https://youtu.be/3SU4raCaxUQ?t=2049

And here's an example of it being broken a month ago: https://youtu.be/ASs3m5Qiluw?t=15633

Edited by Petroklos
added example links
  • Like 3

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

• Fixed the Scourge Prime’s firing sound getting cut off abruptly. 

Please fix the bug that occurs when throwing Scourge or Ferrox that prevents firing alltogether! This has been bugging me since Jade Shadows.

• Like 1

Sevagoth is a buggy mess:

• Several Companion's mod don't work with Shadow, like for example Guardian never replanishing his shield or Tenacious Bond never giving crit damages to Shadow Claws.
  • Reap's augment "Shadow Haze" doesn't grant critical chances to the AOE damages of weapons, meaning a big loss of DPS.
  • Shadow's armor value is not the same as displayed in game. Numbers seems to point out that Shadow use Sevagoth's armor value instead of his own, which is a huge survivability issue for Shadow.

Please fix, DE.

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TwoHeadedGiant said:

My launcher says that I'm up to date, but when I launch the game and try to log in it says there's a new version available, is this just cause the update just dropped?

nevermind problem seems to have fixed itself

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Petroklos said:

The constant New Player Experience tweaks and changes have been great!

But it should be mentioned that the lighting of Son's introduction in the Heart of Deimos Quest has been broken for months,  along with other underground lighting in the Cambion Drift. But fixing that specific occurrence is important for the new players going through the early Quests!

Here's an example of it being broken more than 7 months ago: https://youtu.be/3SU4raCaxUQ?t=2049

And here's an example of it being broken a month ago: https://youtu.be/ASs3m5Qiluw?t=15633

Thanks, I've passed this on to the lighting team!

• Like 8

First of all thanks for the hard work!

Still no fix for all the clothes broken since the last cloth physics pass. I know you guys won't fix it in anything that isn't a major cert update, but I think it'd be good to know you're unto it. It's sad we see it broken still, and really affects negatively the overall presentation of the game:

Also, not so important, still waiting for the last few Prime Access glyphs to be uploaded to the Forums. I want to cosplay as Sevagoth! :p

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Mirage’s Eclipse deactivating after Void Slinging with the Total Eclipse Augment equipped. 

Cool, now only 2 very bad bugs remaining that were introduced in the Jade update, with spearguns and derivators(tho I havent checked derivators for quite some time).

Edited by Megazawr
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, neuraltangent said:

Is the investigation into the LOS issues for only Citrine and Degath? There are more frames suffering from the same issue, which looks like it involves cone shaped abilities, like for Garuda, Ash, Nyx and Kullervo as well.

There are also issues with bushes in Duviri circuit, you cant melee through them but you can shoot through them

• Like 2

hace 30 minutos, Yulfan dijo:

Sevagoth is a buggy mess:

• Several Companion's mod don't work with Shadow, like for example Guardian never replanishing his shield or Tenacious Bond never giving crit damages to Shadow Claws.
  • Reap's augment "Shadow Haze" doesn't grant critical chances to the AOE damages of weapons, meaning a big loss of DPS.
  • Shadow's armor value is not the same as displayed in game. Numbers seems to point out that Shadow use Sevagoth's armor value instead of his own, which is a huge survivability issue for Shadow.

Please fix, DE.

On a less important note: Sevagoth Prime's Fingers are longer than the skelletton it seems (meaning, a long portion of them will clip through stuff), and the point most of the Shoulder armor latches onto is... questionable, let's just say. Best solution would be to make it latch directly onto the shoulder spikes, exactly in the middle of it, as fixed as possible, so it at least synergizes with center-hollowed shoulder armor, and some mostly metallic shoulder armor.  

And on a subjective Balance take: Sevagoth's passive should work on eximus, and have some degree of aim-assist or tracking, considering we are still going straight through enemies right in front of you at almost pointblank range most of the time. It feels really weak, even you could completely avoid the passive by ''playing good'', but, then, why even have that passive, right? It doesn't add to the experience in any productive or functioning way, and eximus spawn rate makes it heavily rng dependant. 

• Like 2

Warding Halo (Nezha) gives flat damage reduction instead of 90% as stated by description. Occurs right before invulnerability is triggered at the end of the ability.

In high level content Nezha is downed before invulnerability can trigger, causing frustration.

• Like 1

Nice update! That's great to see you put many efforts for new players for many months now! But, to be honest, I'd like to ask some efforts too for ancient players like me:

il y a 37 minutes, SusBeed a dit :

Please add replayability for the "Lotus Eaters" quest!!!

I would even say "Add replayability for almost EVERY quests!!!", just like you did during the 10 years anniversary (where we could play again Vor's quest).

For some of them, I understand it could be considered as some sort of exploit, for example scanning things on the Inaros quest. But, in that precise case, why not removing the possibility of scanning them at some point, or even at all? After all, some enemies and objects are not even in the players' visible Codex, so where is the problem doing so?
Or, for some other quests, it's because of the reward we can receive only once? You already know the reward-blocking system, like for a limited-time event we have done alone, when we play it again with friends who didn't we can see a lock in the reward screen saying we already received the bound reward.

Let be honest, the Inaros' quest is not the only one I want to play again, just for the lore of Baro Ki'Teer.

Or, if you really don't want to make certain quests replayable even with tricks like this, at least please consider a journal feature (somewhere in the codex why not) in which all transmissions and cinematics can be found and replayed (or at least the texts read). That could be extremely precious for players who enjoy the lore of Warframe. We should be able to hear, see or read the lore inside the game, even after completing a mission, and not by going on YouTube because we can't play some transmissions ever again. :D

Please :)

• Like 1

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Megazawr:

Cool, now only 2 very bad bugs remaining that were introduced in the Jade update, with spearguns and derivators(tho I havent checked derivators for quite some time).

You're doing an amazing job of keeping track of all those things (read one of your other recent comments earlier). Big thanks 🥰