The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some small pet peeves you have in Warframe that (you feel) wouldn't take much effort to fix/change?

Zahnrad

Feel free to mention multiple things or just a single thing that is bugging you.

For me there's two things that has been annoying me as of late. I'm sure there's more but these are the two I can think of right now.

1. Gyre cannot cancel her own Cathode Grace (Before its 60s cooldown is over it makes sense, but after it I feel you should be allowed to without throwing yourself out of bounds.)

2. On-Call Crewmates and Railjack Crewmates cannot be seperated (e.g. I want to use my Lich as On-Call Gear but have my Railjack Crew be Tenno/Syndicate Operatives)

Venari can't use other Kavat skins.

Venari can't use Ephemera like all other Kavats. Except she COULD use Ephemera, DE just broke her and hasn't bothered to un-break her.

Venari can't equip Sigils either.

And the Venari Maculatia fur pattern for regular Kavats doesn't include any of the spikes.

Just all-around busted.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:
  1. Dormzoine being a log in place

Honestly, I wish we'd just dock the Orbiter straight into the Dormizone.
New War made it seem like we actually docked our Orbiter into the Zariman, so why not just do it for the Dormizone? Saves DE a lot of effort in having to place Orbiter necessities inside the Dormizone.

Between the area below the plants, the boarded up room past our quarters or just...simply creating a new hole I feel like it'd be easier and I'd probably actually use that as my true Home if done.

Edited by Zahnrad
  • Like 2

1. Few seconds of self-stunlock when exiting Aegis Storm (Hildryn's 4) mode.

2. Link Redirection (formerly known as Link Shields) not restoring pet's shields when using Pillage/Condemn. Before the companion rework it did.

3. Void sling existing instead of void dash.

4. Being unable to customize appearance of Archguns in atmosphere mod slot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FulfillMyWill said:

3. Void sling existing instead of void dash.

Thing that annoys me more than anything about Void Sling, is it's described as a SLING yet you cannot use it to Slingshot your Warframe. Instead if you transfer to your Warframe after a Void Sling, your Warframe is caught in the afterimage instead. Along with not carrying your momentum.

I could forgive Void Dash being replaced if Void Sling synergized better with Warframe's parkour system.

• Like 4

The way to deploy resource extractors is way better in the companion app than in the game. It provides a list of the planets and the resources you can get instead of going into each planet (assuming you remember what resource you're looking for) and deploying them one at a time. I sometimes log out to deploy extractors on the app.

• Like 3

Here's afew.

1. The drifter existing( I just wanna see "my" kiddo grow up without the eternalism/alternate timeline bull!)

2. Standing limit

3. Redline not giving gauss a sprint speed boost

4. Not enough Eldritch stuff for the tenno(let my baby become an eldritch abomination de)

5. Human Loid(he's a b)

6. Momentum not being a factor in slam damage.

7. The amber shard not being AMBER.(why is it piss yellow???)

Edited by (NSW)XXxzadrixXX
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Zahnrad said:

a single thing that is bugging you

Limbo.

Easy fix: disable him like competitive shooters/mobas do when a certain character is having an adverse effect on gameplay.

Long term fix: fully rework him.  All current abilities and mechanics gone and replaced by something that actually functions, doesn't take pages of text to explain, and isn't as prone to griefing teammates.

3 hours ago, Zahnrad said:

Feel free to mention multiple things

Don't mind if I do.  Another pet peeve is getting a console host.  I know DE has stated that they've improved console host spawns, but in practice it's still lower.  I wish I could leave crossplay on, but never match with a console host.

Also, Tagfer.  He looks gross, has a terrible attitude, and his voicelines are naggy and annoying.  I get that he's the last of his species and his mate has been obliterated, but that doesn't mean he needs to lecture me, nag me, or second guess me in every lab mission.  I'm not sure if there's an easy fix, because stories and characters don't ever really move that much in this game.  Everyone's locked in a sort of Saturday morning cartoon stasis.  I will be quite surprised if Tagfer's story goes anywhere.  Maybe DE could add some sort of internal cooldown to voicelines.  "Oh, the player heard this voiceline already?  I'll wait a few months before playing it again."  A system like that would have made farming Wisp way less obnoxious.

"mY dEnIaL"

Ok, this is kind of leading into a bigger pet peeve in general.  Transmissions.  I don't love how the day's sortie boss will shriek at you and cover your screen if you even think about that corner of the navigation menu.  I really don't love how our disruption NPC's will blather on and on while I'm trying to hear the demolyst.  Granted, this is less of an issue now that demolysts are marked from a much greater range.  But it's still obnoxious and should be fixed.  We have options for disabling certain transmissions or muting volume, but then you forget to reset it when a new quest drops and you miss all the vague dialogue before the Lotus sends you off to follow a cat through a mall for some reason(?).

But I want to end with something positive.  Kahl, my biggest pet peeve in this game ever, has been fixed by DE.  I am grateful that they moved his shard elsewhere.

• Like 1

Sprint should remain on when you get back to orbiter.  It should never turn off!  This also goes for archwing and Kahl.  Archwing used to start off with sprint on.  Why was it changed? 

Also, air support access in relays.

It's annoying how every doorway has a ledge above practically that you get caught on.  Sticky corners didn't do anything that I could see.

Zephyrs 1 should keep momentum when it touches the ground.

• Like 3