Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.14.0

[DE]Rebecca

Pretty disappointing, no new content.  I understand DE is working hard on U16, but considering its been just shy of 4 months since U15 we really need some decent content.  DE really needs to get back to the roughly 2 months between major updates that they used to stick to. 

even tho its has been 4 long month, i still think that U16 will be the biggest update of em all

still no fix for reduced life support drop rate/enemy spawn rate in solo survival missions:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399829-the-recent-survival-changes-have-completely-messed-up-life-support-again/page-2

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/400300-i-killed-just-11-enemies-in-the-first-minute-in-a-syndicate-survival-last-night/#entry4418036

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399645-lack-of-oxygen-on-survival/page-2

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398258-life-support/?hl=%2Blife+%2Bsupport

how to replicate:

-set matchmaking to solo

-bring a frame that isn't Nekros

-bring a loadout that kills stuff really fast

-run something like Nuovo Ceres or a survival syndicate alert

-good luck getting LS modules to drop every 20 or so enemies.

As long as you guys keep making noggles, I'll keep buying them. Those things are simply the best.

Pod health and npc syndicate kills affinity are both much welcomed, that will make life so much better.

And THANK YOU for the fusion core changes. Holy crepuscular batman, that was annoying, I used to get dozens of fusion cores a day, to what felt like nothing. Glad to see I actually was running survivals in vain, instead of suffering a string of bad luck. Also super glad I didn't do very many.

But hey! Just did a survival, and there's 5 cores! Hot damn!

Since you locked the previous thread, I'm going to share my discontent with one of your decisions here as well.

I repeat...

Can you please consider adding an option to turn OFF the "Syndicate allies" feature?

Sometimes Tenno like to go on missions solo; we don't always like or want company. In addition, these mindless goons have no concept of stealth- if they see something move, they shoot it; enemies, dust, birds, a blade of grass swaying in the breeze...

We appreciate the sentiment but this just isn't going to work out. I'm not asking you remove it entirely- perhaps some people do enjoy it. Great. Fine. Solution? Make it something you can toggle ON or OFF in Gameplay settings or wherever else you would feel it's appropriate. Forcing us to have backup dancers on missions is just plain cruel. You've made such great progress with your updates, upgrades and fixes- don't tarnish all of that had work that with this foolish decision.

Thank you.

I agree with the On / Off on these guys, they are cool  and all but the lack of understanding what i want to do makes them annoying, they even shoot at things beyond their range and things i never knew exsisted, plus messing up my sneeky vibe.

That aside theres a problem after the update, My Ui randomly gets stuck after some missions, forceing me to restart -syndicate missions so far. 

Heres a pic of what it looks like:

TjGwmRY.jpg

I'm glad to see a patch that's mostly just bug fixes and such, but really starting to get kinda worried about the fact that there still isn't a release date for the next patch. I really hope we're not looking at a March release for U16..

I can only assume it's getting close given that even for a issue fix patch, it was light on the issue fixes

Edited by WhiteCopain

Ask for a fire rate increase, not a revert.

It was changed for a reason, a reversion would be bad.

Fire rate does not solve the massive loss of DPS due to the number of rounds fired that we lost. DE removed 5 rounds without taking into account Hells chamber which actually means they took 5 bullets per shot out of our potential dps pool and spread for some people. Not okay and we need the 5 rounds at max spool back.

Also Kohm revert when?

How about finishing what you started with the Ember and Nekros QoL work?

How about fixing LS so we do not have to have Nekros for every single long survival(thus generating player choice rather than the obligatory farmer role SMH)?

Edited by geninrising