Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.1

DE_Adam

thanks in general, but this right here:

Fixed Atlas’ summoned Rumblers not dying when entering Nullifier bubbles.

Honestly thats just annoying, you have no control about them in this, atleast program the AI from the rumblers and Nekros its army to move away from nullifiers then.... :(

Still no fix for Electric Shield not affecting weapons with Punch Through.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/536676-volts-electric-shield-not-giving-bonuses-to-hitscan-weapons-with-punch-through/#entry6032866

I noticed this bug too after update 17.4.2 and today i found out something really interesting. Electric shield seems to work just fine with weapons that are:

a) projectile based (any bow, boltor, ballistica, hikou etc.)
b) pure elemental (gammacor, amprex)

But wait ! that's not all ! Electric shield still works with normal weapons too but to make it so You have to remove any punchthrough mod on Your weapons. 

Two images showing soma prime vs. lvl 20 corrupted heavy gunner both with and without Shred mod:

http://imgur.com/83D7Aby&dTm7cle

So...all this art love for the Mantis and now you make the Liset's Air Support 10x better?

Back to looking like everyone else on the loading screen I guess.  Plain old Health Restores worked fine, anyway.

(Note: this is not really a complaint.  Just a bit unexpected that you'd buff the Liset Air Support this much.  I'm glad, honestly, I'm just really surprised too.)

• Allies can now walk through Atlas' Tectonics.

WTF, WHY!?!?!

They are rocks, you can't walk through rocks!!!

Wait, are you talking about the summon-able allies?

Like Clem and Specters?

That would be fine.

But other players/Tenno?

I'd rather be able to use the stone wall as a place to stand on then walk through.

YES ! BUT PLZ !!! plzzzz !!!! delet the ! of trinity prime U_u !! please ! it's so ugly

Better idea; Please, please get the alt skin for Trinity out by like 18.0 or something.

Would rather keep lobster butt but I can totally understand people who don't like it.  But I'd prefer we all have more CHOICES instead of changing something that some of us like.

But please fix the sash hanging from her helmet remaining when using other helmets it doesn't attach to.  Now THAT is annoying.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot who didn't test that part before I posted, derp.  Thanks for the fix on this DE!

Edited by chuckdm