Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. Around 12+ Days Left.

AnOldAlias

Yeh all excited for U18, eh?

Personally, I'm VERY, VERY excited.
I'll be honest, this may be possibly one of the most intense-hype feelings that I've felt in quite some time involving Warframe. Well, besides the Parkour update, which was damn good as well.

Archer Frame looks absolutely amazing so far as well, really looking forward to that.
New Quest looks amazing, to. Hopefully it doesn't have any time-walls, though, as I'd love to fully immerse myself in it solo without having to stop in the middle or something, forcing me to unconsciously lose the feelings/immersion that I'd like to keep constant, especially for something so hyped up and speculated over the years.
New weapons as well. I don't entirely recall all the new weapons coming out or whatever, but I'm still looking forward to'em.

Looks like I'm going to have to--Beg for platinum--.. Trade mods and stuff to save up platinum to buy the bundle when it comes out. :p

What're you looking forward to the most, eh?

Edited by Nelizar

I have been many times through-out last couple of updates got slightly more and more depressed / unsatisfied with the amount of content in each major update. Most of the things I wanted to see turned out not so great or interesting: Simaris, Raids, Archwing, revamped PvP and even new bosses with their grindy RNG ways with invincibility frames and multiple phases.

A lot of things for u18 sound interesting, especially the quite teased and hyped questline that will somewhat explain some things, BUT I really do not want to get hyped anymore just for the sake of my sanity.

this may be possibly one of the most intense-hype feelings that I've felt in quite some time involving Warframe

thats dangerous ground, in that its also possibly setting one up for massive disappointment

id advice temperance, then at least you can be pleasantly surprised otherwise 

thats dangerous ground, in that its also possibly setting one up for massive disappointment

id advice temperance, then at least you can be pleasantly surprised otherwise 

Yeh, I know. I usually do tend to calm myself before an update, just incase, I'm sure I'll be able to calm myself by then. :p

But with that in mind, I have faith in [DE]. Disappointment is in the mind of the people, and while the people make up the community of the game itself, it doesn't mean that disappointment in some of the people makes the update bad. Even if I become disappointed, I'll still understand the quality and the quantity of the update, and appreciate it anyway, with that in mind. c:

We all hope to see all those cool U18 stuff ASAP, but I'd target to beginning of the December. They can release Wu Kong this or next week, then there'll be minor pre-release update with no new content and only then we'll have our 18th page in Updates History.

im hyped but cant reasonable believe that DE will be ready so soon. im glad they give themselves deadlines but its kinda just to keep m going rather than actually meet. (i work that way sometimes too)

same, the only thing that i'm really mourning about this whole shtick is if u18 doesn't arrive this month palatine skin probably won't either. <//3

Honestly, I'm expecting the worst. I really feel the Second Dream is going to bring nothing like what Steve has said, just more god forsaken metaphors and no literal answer for the woeful question of Warframe: "What are the Tenno?". Apparently, it's supposed to reveal what the Tenno are and "what is up with the Warframes". I expect nothing but, as stated, more metaphors and figurative language regarding the question, further boosting this dried up, two year long debate.

If the Second Dream won't give me an actual damn answer on what the hell is underneath the Warframes, I am not interested. Sure, Stalker; sure, mocap; sure, Sentient; sure, MOON; but I only became interested in the quest when Steve announced it would bring answers we've been seeking for years.

Will we receive these answers? Doubt it. This is all I care about. Archer, Wukong, Nezha, the possibly never Umbra are just things on the side. If I do not receive answers to the well over expired question, I will not be surprised, and thank god at the very least, I won't be disappointed.

The countdown to U18 is honestly vexing. Go ahead, call me Negative Nancy.

Edited by LazerSkink

I want the Star Chart rework so hard, and it's been delayed again.

Which means it won't hit consoles until the middle of 2016.

Hype train derailed

this. I remember when i thought it was coming for u17...now it looks like u19.

i feel like Starchart 3.0 is becoming another Focus system. It doesnt seem like Steve is even working on it really. For me, i wish it was a priority.