Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Work more on archwing, get it flushed out and get some more mission types. The biggest problem I have with archwing when going out to level is the sheer volume of enemies that descend on you. Sometimes half the level is empty, then they're ALL in one spot. Getting that fixed would be more encouraging. Would love to see a mission type of descending on an asteroid, landing hunting the prey(exploration!), killing a nasty space monster that's causing problems then making our escape. Getting smarter spawns and more variety to the missions would help me get more interest in it.

More tweaking on the Kubrow AI, sometimes they're still getting stuck in corners and getting themselves killed. Would love to see some more personality in them too (animation stances perhaps).

Speaking of personality.... more customization options for our Operator (hair/accessories/clothing) would be welcome. Maybe for them to have some mobility in the ship too. Would love to take control of them optionally in social spaces.

Thank you for a quality game, DE. Looking forward to seeing some more lore and story in the New Year!

PS: Yeah argon is a pain. Maybe an Argon stasis chamber so they don't degrade. Can hold up to X amount of argon. It keeps until its needed. Then you can refill it again. Makes farming and blowing those keys more efficient. 

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year all!

My wishlist for the coming year (the most important ones for me):

- distilling of original arcanes from old helmets (there are some really great looking new helmets, but not always is style > substance)

- syndicate melee weapons

- new sentinel accessories (not everyone's a kubrow fanboy)

- scythe weapon type rework / rebalance

- rebalance of old Prime weapons (Lato Prime's look and performance are not consistent ;) )

Have fun and I hope to see Warframe thrive for many more years to come.

Edited by Shanoo

For DE to properly address and fix the systematic issues that this post talks about (the first three mainly) over the coming year.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/520178-the-most-pressing-issues-mechanics-that-are-so-broken-theyre-holding-back-the-game/

For this infested beast warframe concept to happen.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/580709-warframe-concept-belial-the-infested-beast-warframe-with-artwork/#entry6576472

For this request about prime customization to happen.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/581388-prime-warframes-should-be-able-to-equipunequip-default-skins-and-prime-ornaments/#entry6583747

Edited by Jamescell

I wish for a frame that can transform into a beast or ride one into battle (climbing on wall and whatnot)

I also wish for throwable spears (say you can throw them, retrieve them if not they teleport back after a short while). Heck even a frame can be made around this, throws a spear and teleports into it.

Third wish..less grind? Please? xD

Any way, merry christmas and here it is to another wonderful year!

PS. Well done Danielle to keeping the forums in check, even me, I tried to be sneaky..but... :D

Thank you and merry christams DE

Naw for the wishlist:

1-Some more vertical tilesets. Currently the parkour system except bulletjumping isn't really very useful.

2-Some tweaks to the boundaries. With the new parkour some of them are now unnecessary and some were always unnecessary like the roof of the void def tileset or a lot of places in odd. Also they should be a bit deeper becouse now, agian thanks to the new parkour, it's possible to climb up before falling down. And there are some acting like...a roof, that you can reach by just bulletjumping, so it will be nice and less annoying if they at least get replaced with invisible walls so you don't get teleported every time you bulletjump high.

Have a lovely holiday, DE folks. Thanks for everything you've done this year, and I hope you guys can really relax and chill out knowing that the last update of 2015 really knocked it out of the park.

Wishlist....?

For more options to do with the Operators. Maybe more vocal options? Same voices, but dialogue a bit more serious and space samurai-esque?

More Operator cosmetics, maybe added to the Void drop lists? Clothing, ancient Orokin ceremonial blades, different jewellery, eye patches, kabuki masks, that sort of thing. If you're doing more hairstyles, adding topknots, queues, barrettes, combs, chopsticks and what not, that'd be great.

More than this, though, having the option to walk around the Orbiter and Dojo as my Operator would be amazing.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

here's my wishlist:

1.for Ivara to be obtainable in a more reliable manner, preferably clantech since that's how the other two frames that had been mired in rng(Banshee and Volt) were resolved, but since she takes Alertium, I'd prefer some other way of getting her that isn't insane rng or grind (some rng and grind are to be expected, but as it is now, Ivara is a nightmare to get).

2. for #1 to be recognized as constructive criticism despite being whining about something designed to fleece us of our money in a free-to-play game.

Edited by Temp0ralfool

Personal wants...

1) catbros

2) kawai kitty paw skin for tekko

3) kawai kitty helm for valk

More to do with wf:

1) Removable focus lenses

2) less grind over all, it's been increased and not decreased

3) more events and more excellent story like up18 brought

More about just me;

Free plat ;)

Edited by fizbit

Happy holidays to you and all of DE.

my list isn't much but its something i feel should be said:

1) better sortie rewards. i feel like in it's current state, the rewards aren't worth it. i've only missed a couple sorties since u18 launched and all i've gotten were lenses from schools i don't want, and dera vandal parts (which i already crafted). maybe make a change to the drop rates? 

-side note: Maybe the rewards that are gonna be permanent could go on a rotation based system. where instead of both the dera vandal and nezha parts, you can have dera parts drop in 1 season, then nezha drops the next season, then maybe dera again or some other item. 

2) more unique prime access accessories. I'm talking about accessories like targis or misa. they don't have a non prime counterpart and they are unique and amazing.

3) better baro items. along with prime access accessories, i feel baro should have some unique accessories instead of just selling recolors of market armor/syandanas.

4) unique sortie only missions: I mean things that break the monotony in say defense. Like give us a target that moves or give us multiple targets and cut the amount of time down. Or a special survival that's only in sorties: Small map like the defense maps, no life support, droves of enemies hounding you down. make it a bit longer to compensate, like 30 minutes? 

Edited by LordOfScrugging

-Less nerfs without proper testing (looking at you, exterminate 'fix')

-Less grind

-Less content locked behind RNG (Each part of Scimitar is locked behind Stalker, G3, Zanuka and it isn't even 100% drop rate)

-Scythe rework

-Akvasto Prime

-Nikana Prime

Edited by Jussler

I wish you nice holiday DE! and Thanks for everything!

And as for wishlist..Let see..

1: Ability play as youre Operator Like in Relays ,Dojo ,Orbiter

2:Syndicate Melee Weapons probably..?

3: The Search System when you Trading (It seriously needs  to be there is kinda difficult to scroll around and find the item that you trading/selling most of the time)

See you in 2016!

Happy holidays and a happy new year!

What i'd like:

1. Make more use for those alloy plates, i have about 3 billion stocked up.
2.. More gatling weapons please. 

3. Syndicate armor sets would be nice.

also, more frames that focus on healing or utility (like vauban) would be great! Or something like  my suggestion? 

i would like to say first thank you for what you have done and next for my wishlist.

1: I would like improved AI much similar too the improvements too AI that were infused with stealth mechanics.

2: Steve needs to be fooled around with some more Santa costume maybe. General Tweaks to mechanics.

3:Various weapons with Different styles or combined weapons like the blade and whip class weapons.

Edited by maxpixel

Enemy awareness tracked completely independently, with better visual feedback as to their state, so that even alarmed enemies don't instantly know your location.  A state between unaware and alert that doesn't grand stealth XP bonus, but doesn't break a stealth kill chain.  Enemy FoV and awareness feedback on enemy radar. 

Additional mission types or nodes with higher spawns on rare enemies, ie nodes where corpus modular enemies replace techs or nullifiers entirely. 

My which:

Making both regular (frames and weapon equal and as worth as alternative equipment (prime, wraith, vandal, prisma, etc).

Since right now primes and other alternative equipment, makes the regulars inferior and obsolete.

Both versions of gear should be relevant, and have different purposes, uses, strategies, or abilities (for frames).

Edited by 7grims

1. More toggle options for graphical settings, allowing users to globally turn off things such as screen shake or the screen flashing white. Bonus points for menu sway options after a huge matter of weeks. No, Pablo, I didn't forget. No, Pablo, I'll never forget.

2. More sensical consideration when it comes to the costs of weapons, both from a universe and gameplay perspective. It's not fun to upgrade a weapon into a worse weapon, and sometimes costs for a weapon just don't make sense. This is particularly an issue with hybrid weapons. If I'm putting an atomos, for example, onto a weapon I would like to be able to look at the new weapon and say "Yeah this looks styled after the atomos"

3. Change to the [spoiler?] system so that it doesn't penalize support play, 

Work more on archwing, get it flushed out and get some more mission types. The biggest problem I have with archwing when going out to level is the sheer volume of enemies that descend on you. Sometimes half the level is empty, then they're ALL in one spot. Getting that fixed would be more encouraging. Would love to see a mission type of descending on an asteroid, landing hunting the prey(exploration!), killing a nasty space monster that's causing problems then making our escape. Getting smarter spawns and more variety to the missions would help me get more interest in it.

More tweaking on the Kubrow AI, sometimes they're still getting stuck in corners and getting themselves killed. Would love to see some more personality in them too (animation stances perhaps).

Speaking of personality.... more customization options for our Tenno (hair/accessories/clothing) would be welcome. Maybe for them to have some mobility in the ship too. Would love to take control of them optionally in social spaces.

Thank you for a quality game, DE. Looking forward to seeing some more lore and story in the New Year!

PS: Yeah argon is a pain. Maybe an Argon stasis chamber so they don't degrade. Can hold up to X amount of argon. It keeps until its needed. Then you can refill it again. Makes farming and blowing those keys more efficient. 

Let's take this, but put it on the moon instead! THat way we can also introduce "submersible" AW gameplay into the moon.

Imagine it... jumping from one of the Towers... Hitting on a squad of Sentients (or a Grineer patrolship or something) on the surface of the moon... Or using it to escape the crumbling Tower... MAAN THIS WOULD BE SO COOL MOON EXPANSIONS WOULD BE SICKK