Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that there's (MORE!) timetraveling, can we travel back in time and kill "Lotus"? Specters of Rails Updated

Mak_Gohae

So the tenno end up knowing fully about themselves? We can also get rid or all Sentients in the SS so they dont mess around ever again.

And maybe rule as the new Orokin leaders?

We can also change it so the tenno are inside the frames instead of sitting in some gaming chairs drinking Void Dew and eating Orokitos?

EDIT- SPECTERS OF THE RAIL UPDATE!

So the new void system has included MORE time traveling! And not only that but included MORE eras!?

This opens the possibility on what can be done! Now we can go back to change something when pop in later on to see the effects!

Maybe you can turn this into a Syndicate quest. You have to be top rank to open up the quest.

It comes from the Arbiters of Hexis. They are all like, "We are sad to find out that we are a bunch of kids and not cool ninjas. Therefore, we will go back in time change this so we are in fact cool ninjas that wear warframes. Go now tenno through this stabilized tear and infiltrate the Orokin labs and replace their scientist with ours."

This will make it optional which means that it only effects the people that decide to do it.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

if i understand it correctly it was more along the lines of parts of structures still trapped in the void(and preserved) and you enter or exit those pockets, rather than time travel.  At least this is the impression I got from the last devstream, I saw what that news post said, but it doesn't actually imply time travel. 

Just now, ClockworkSpectre said:

if i understand it correctly it was more along the lines of parts of structures still trapped in the void(and preserved) and you enter or exit those pockets, rather than time travel.  At least this is the impression I got from the last devstream, I saw what that news post said, but it doesn't actually imply time travel. 

Yeah exactly. It's bound to that place, rather than us deciding where to go.

Just now, Magneu said:

Why do people keep hating on the Lotus??

Space mom 4 lyfe.

I know, sheesh.  

Though even more worrysome is how many people think Tenno should get into a position of direct authority over the system.  

Because governments headed by warrior castes are extra magical fun happy and nothing ever bad happens there, right?  RIGHT!?

5 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Space mom 4 lyfe.

This is just what Mak does. At any opportunity.

Edit: I'm coining the phrase "Mak Attack" for these threads. Don't care if anyone else uses it, I'm gonna use it.

Edited by Archeyef

16 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

So the tenno end up knowing fully about themselves? We can also get rid or all Sentients in the SS so they dont mess around ever again.

And maybe rule as the new Orokin leaders?

We can also change it so the tenno are inside the frames instead of sitting in some gaming chairs drinking Void Dew and eating Orokitos?

If there is a time machine, why do you think Tenno would be the only one be using it?

Lotus, Sentient, Grineer, Corpus etc... would and can already be ahead of the Tenno. Why would they have to wait for you to use it? Lol.

4 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

I know, sheesh.  

Though even more worrysome is how many people think Tenno should get into a position of direct authority over the system.  

Because governments headed by warrior castes are extra magical fun happy and nothing ever bad happens there, right?  RIGHT!?

A terrifying number of people, especially in nerdy circles, really don't seem to get that Empire is a bad idea which causes massive suffering and oppression, no matter how many different times and places it gets tried.

Also, Mak, have you ever actually articulated just why you think it would be better if the Tenno were physically inside the Warframes? Using hard in-setting information, rather than just assuming that people should agree that it would be 'cooler' that way?

Edited by BornWithTeeth

7 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Space mom 4 lyfe.

3 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

I know, sheesh.  

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

A terrifying number of people, especially in nerdy circles, really don't seem to get that Empire is a bad idea which causes massive suffering and oppression, no matter how many different times and places it gets tried.

Or,you know, hearing the same non-playable character over & over & over raises a frustration in some people's mind... :p

Hey Mak! Can we use your time machine for Ordis too?

Actually we would save our original adoptive mother from execution, slaughter the Orokin Elite, take their place, then Kill Natah and her family while making sure to wipe out the Sentients. Then we can setup reforms that make all factions equal and hopefully stop the issues we have in the current setup.

Or we do all of that, try to play nice with the Sentients and if they still want a war.....wipe them out while making sure Natah and her family don't leave the void alive.

All in all I am for it so long as we get to shank Natah. Extra points if I can leave her bleeding out with a tape loop of her telling me things I already know.

"Stay away from the fire. There is ice here. Reinforcements are coming. Reinforcements are coming. Heads up, It's the Grineer. etc.etc.etc"

(Wouldn't have such a die hard desire to end Natah's life if we were given a frakin' MUTE Option for her! If we can mute Ordis and our Operator, we should be able to shut her up.)

should i care about idiocy ? do i have to care about idiots ? ...

as it is not adressed special to somebody i post it and .. no, i dont care anymore about stupidity on this planet ... would be a waste of a lifetime ^^)

39 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

basically sounds like you want to play a different game with the same aesthetic :\

No, the same game without "lotus" as the controller. And tenno in frames like DE has always suggested.

38 minutes ago, ClockworkSpectre said:

This clearly explains that you are playing during different time lines.

The Moon has always been trapped in the void. When the tenno went in it was in the void.

29 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Space mom 4 lyfe.

Cause "Lotus" doesnt tell the tenno anything and only does things that aid her.

I dont want some crazy thing with baby issues as the person in charge.

28 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

You kill Lotus, you kill all of us, we were saved by her.

No "lotus" just didnt choose to kill us. Remember... she was supposed to kill us after bringing down the orokin.

So if we kill her there is nothing to worry about.

9 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

No, the same game without "lotus" as the controller. And tenno in frames like DE has always suggested.

This clearly explains that you are playing during different time lines.

This is clearly not a time machine, but rather alternate versions of the same structures. Know the difference, be enlightened.

9 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

The Moon has always been trapped in the void. When the tenno went in it was in the void.

Cause "Lotus" doesnt tell the tenno anything and only does things that aid her.

I dont want some crazy thing with baby issues as the person in charge.

No "lotus" just didnt choose to kill us. Remember... she was supposed to kill us after bringing down the orokin.

So if we kill her there is nothing to worry about.

Tough luck I guess, but the Lotus is here to stay.

Edited by Kontrollo

I read about Time Travel and I think of a mad man and a little blue box.

Timey whimey and all that.

But, sounds neat. I dunno about killing Lotus though.  Maybe turn her into a double agent or something and keep her on our side, she is pretty powerful after all. 

I think the way the Time Bubbles work is that they "warp" the player into another dimension where the Moon Base was not yet damaged.

Then maybe when the Time Bubbles wear off, they force the player back into their current dimension.

I think of it like.... taking a deep breath and going underwater for a minute. 

Kill the Lotus, Kill the Tenno, the Sentients wins in the end or if not, the Tenno can't rule. they are warriors for a porpuse, if the tenno rules, then war sparks between clans and everything else is caught in between, we'll end worse than the grineers or even the corpus or infested

DE never suggeted that the Tenno were INSIDE the frame, we just interpreted it that way. :P