Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

God, I hope whatever this is teasing involves gaining access to the lower decks of the Orbiter. Our ship is enormous, the size of a destroyer, but the accessible area is about the size of a tennis court.

Will be quite interesting to see. I have a feeling we're in for a huge surprise in Update 19.

2 hours ago, notlamprey said:

Imagine the joy of an Infested Ordis.

"Operator, did you hear that?"

ASSIMILATE INTO OUR FLESH

"Threats from a sentient infection are a riot!"

Edited by Magneu

Found THIS in my Liset. Don't have cleaning supplies with me. Best to keep an eye on it..

Check your lisets, idk how long mine has been like this, just noticed it.

If you have it and something starts breathing/making noise, shoot it.

GiBQFnW.jpg

i think i need to walk more in my liset because i never saw that before and now im scared and if it is related to the kavats hope its a quest where we have to get one just to keep the ship clean and IF they make the orbiter expansion my guess would be a total rework of the ships because DE keeps saying that one time we will pilot our ships to the planets and drop there manually and visit each other squad mate liset or ship and also the navigation map rework so my best guess is U19 will be all about HUD and map and ship rework hope they dont forget about archwing because if its related to ships then they have to fix archwing

sorry for english

"O-Operator! *In disgusted shock* There is infested spreading throughout the ship! I'm not sure how it got past my security measures, but with a quick scrubbing I'm sure we can cleanse it--.. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, OPERATOR-- I-I.. I will attempt to bypass this fault, Opera--.. NO. YOU WILL NOT, ORDIS. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FAR TO LONG, AND YOU WILL FINALLY SEE.. -- Were you visualizing a bloody battle, operator? -- WHAT BLOODY BATTLE I'VE BEEN VISUALIZING FOR SO LONG!"

... I love Ordis.

Nonetheless, this is awesome. I really hope they do a soft-infestation of Ordis, or something, as well.
I'll admit, I haven't felt this much actual type of fear in this game in a LONG time. I'm REALLY excited for whatever is coming. :P

2 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

If that happens, the Infested would learn how to build it's own 'Warframes' or something very similar i believe. I base this on Ordis being one of the only Cephalons capable of understanding, building, and maintaining Warframes.

Don't forget synthesising them as well, like he did with the Chroma. May not even need to go the fabrication route, just decompile some and then boom...Infested get a significant upgrade.

Still...for the general matter at hand...I really want to a) Seriously lock down and quarantine everything b) poke it. For Science. It's not like deployment gives one much time to pursue more leisurely investigations of the ravenous nanite ridden mutagenic amorphous matter.

3 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Don't forget synthesising them as well, like he did with the Chroma. May not even need to go the fabrication route, just decompile some and then boom...Infested get a significant upgrade.

Still...for the general matter at hand...I really want to a) Seriously lock down and quarantine everything b) poke it. For Science. It's not like deployment gives one much time to pursue more leisurely investigations of the ravenous nanite ridden mutagenic amorphous matter.

dc-science-sm.gif

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

dc-science-sm.gif

That is adorable.

Still...who doesn't want a personal laboratory, filled with exotic specimens to study and investigate in your personal time? I mean with how big the Orbiter is, the lack of some kind of personal leisure facilities seems...disheartening.

*Totally picked Naramon initially cause of the whole knowledge shtick description and is very eager to honour it*

I would also accept a personal library of lore related materials, if I can't have a personal lab.