The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

Don't suppose they'll be reworking Tesla and Bounce will they?....Bounce kinda needs to go. I have never encountered a situation where I was better off using bounce or Tesla instead of Bastille or Vortex....I love Vauban to death, he's one of my favorite frames because of his tactical abilities but...only two of his abilities are decent in any given build. Come on.

Hm there some who do believe Vauban P (RNG) will be easier than Vauban (No RNG)....

ce586-i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.

Edit:

Oh hey merge time (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Here hoping accessory is awesomesauce

Edited by Fionntan

I wish we had some idea what Vauban Prime's stats were going to be... even just a little hint. I'm really hoping for a decent energy buff and a significant armor buff. He does look more armored definitely in the trailer and I'm really hoping that actually translates to stats, since he could really use an armor increase. 

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I wish we had some idea what Vauban Prime's stats were going to be... even just a little hint. I'm really hoping for a decent energy buff and a significant armor buff. He does look more armored definitely in the trailer and I'm really hoping that actually translates to stats, since he could really use an armor increase. 

Im more curious what changes they make at his abilities

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Yep.

"A TRAPPER'S INSTINCTS,
ENGINEERED FOR DOMINATION."

and

"Whether you choose to overpower your enemy or take a tactical approach, Vauban Prime Access will give you the gear to complete your missions ruthlessly. Pummel enemies with the Fragor Prime and shred them with the rapid fire of the Akstiletto Prime!

Prepare yourselves Tenno, Vauban Prime is coming."

Also: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/646900-vauban-prime-access-coming-next-week/ and https://warframe.com/news/vauban-prime-access

Next primes after Booben if in order is Nekros, Banshee, Valkyr I think... 

Anyways I am super duper hype so much I don't know how to put it into words. Vauban is my fav and having him as a prime... I will buy Prime Access for the first time and I am super excited about doing so. 

What I'm most hyped about are learning what stat boosts his prime will get. I'm really, really hoping for a significant armor boost, along with a small energy buff as well. 

With how much bulkier he looks, that is a good sign, but I hope they really back that up with stats. He is supposed to be an engineer, trapper, master of fortifications, he should not be so weak -- I hope his announced passive is an acknowledgement/evidence that they are planning to give him a strong armor buff. He is also going to be even more cast heavy with his new toggle bounce for three extra abilities, so he will need energy more than ever too. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Next primes after Booben if in order is Nekros, Banshee, Valkyr I think... 

Anyways I am super duper hype so much I don't know how to put it into words. Vauban is my fav and having him as a prime... I will buy Prime Access for the first time and I am super excited about doing so. 

What I'm most hyped about are learning what stat boosts his prime will get. I'm really, really hoping for a significant armor boost, along with a small energy buff as well. 

With how much bulkier he looks, that is a good sign, but I hope they really back that up with stats. He is supposed to be an engineer, trapper, master of fortifications, he should not be so weak. He is also going to be even more cast heavy with his new toggle bounce for three extra abilities, so he will need energy more than ever too. 

I'm still hype for Vauban because I never got all the parts for the original warframe, but the Valkyr dreams! Tennogasm!