Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Revisions Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

(PSN)Magician_NG

1 minute ago, NezuHimeSama said:

So how are we gonna do nightmare LOR now?

Blessing was pretty much essential to the function of the game in some areas. Sure, it was broken, but it was the only counter that actually worked. Now, blessing is literally worthless trash, if my mathing is right. The entire party needs to be critical to get any damage reduction at all?

If the mode is so shiy balanced it had to be powercheesed. I think ppl should stop playing it until DE acknowledges the balancing issues.

Also, why should every Ability be balanced for high level content?

99% Damage reduction, insta full heal and infinit range sounds legit? I don't think so. I ask myself how did that took so long after Novas MP change to be fixed.

Just now, bubbabenali said:

If the mode is so shiy balanced it had to be powercheesed. I think ppl should stop playing it until DE acknowledges the balancing issues.

Also, why should every Ability be balanced for high level content?

99% Damage reduction, insta full heal and infinit range sounds legit? I don't think so. I ask myself how did that took so long after Novas MP change to be fixed.

I never said it shouldn't be changed. I'm pointing out that it makes an entire mission impossible to reliably clear.

Just changing the range, or requiring LOS from affected tenno could be worked around, but blessing is now worthless trash outside of running solo, and it was 100% essential to some missions. Those missions have not been altered, but the required kit to complete them has.

When in doubt, nerf Trinity, I'm honestly not surprised since DE has a thing for nerfing Trinity ever since Warframe was released, that makes Blessing worthless, people saying it's not true never really played Trinity based on duration(which is my case and I loved being a support or actually reviving people while on a 99% dmg reduction, that also helped a LOT on nightmare LOR), way to ruin a legit way of actually giving your team a good support and even surviving some bullS#&$ this games throws at you(Yes I'm looking at you multiple T4 Bombard mobs).

1 hour ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Totally my fault for not stating what level range I was talking about.  To clarify, what was in my head when I wrote that was specifically the 3rd stage of LoR, where without Blessing, taking Rockets McTurkeyFace's salvo typically results in a downed player (I do a lot of pugs).  Additionally, elemental sortie3's with, say, viral damage are cheese or die.  I completely agree that there should absolutely be a forced out point of endless, and that arguing that 2 hours in something isn't practical is not a valid argument for keeping it if it unbalances the rest of the game.  My personal record for excavation's around 3600 (duo'ing, we didn't start out as trying to endurance run, it just happened), and when we started getting insta killed by mutalist goo, our response wasn't this is dumb, it was ok, time to leave.

This cannot come soon enough, and the hope of it is what's keeping me here.  The game has such potential for interesting gameplay, but at the moment, for me, it only feels balanced between about 40 and 50 minutes into a T3S.

You kinda do realize that nyx can tank all the rockets or mag using magnetize (bullet attractor) poof problem solved

1 hour ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Its literally not gonna change anything, hek stop crying so much ppl saying bs like i wasted prime accsess and what not. WHAT? EV is still there the more broken skill of hers you know? The thing with overcharged shields if you use augment? A lil more broken than a silly little heal dont you think? And for raids, like hell you need a bless trin some occassional blesses here and there are SO enough. Finally gives other healers a reason to get into squads maybe like oberon or equinox at last not just always LF this and that, must have trin trin trin trin trin trin trin. Still gonna be only trin. WHy? EV. Until they change EV, Trin is still easily still a broken frame.

LoR, particularly Nightmare LoR is utterly dependent on blessing having the range to hit everyone in the first stage. Even leaving aside the DR, which was also extremely useful.

1 hour ago, Magneu said:

The reason stuff like TLoR and JV are filled with so much damage and instakills is because we have/had Trinity self-damage/blessing. The game has to punish you for the brief moment you weren't 100% immune to damage, because otherwise, people just waltzed through, laughing at the Bombard (100) who couldn't understand why his rocket did literally nothing. Now that Trinity isn't a legit goddess, proper balancing (for players, enemies, and missions) can be done.

If they had the intent to fix that stuff they really should've fixed it first and then handed out nerfs either at the same time or soon after, not doing it first. As it stands, we've got raids getting massively, harder when they were already quite hard enough without any way to numb the pain.

1 hour ago, Yuemeria said:

Fixed that for you!

Please, enlighten me how a future game content can be balanced and engaging when players have the ability to nullify all enemy damage at will? That's like half of the game right there, negated. As long as Trinity had good timing, you practically couldn't lose.

1 hour ago, NezuHimeSama said:

So how are we gonna do nightmare LOR now?

Blessing was pretty much essential to the function of the game in some areas. Sure, it was broken, but it was the only counter that actually worked. Now, blessing is literally worthless trash, if my mathing is right. The entire party needs to be critical to get any damage reduction at all?

Blessing was the reason "content" like nightmare TLoR exists. Without it, I really hope DE retroactively tones down some of the "challenge missions" to be more appropriate for the tools we have now.

1 hour ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

I guess you never played against higher level enemies. I mean 200+. Even at lvl 120 and up the mobs dont give a S#&$ about your Armor. You are 2-3hit, if you are lucky. Your Chroma Argument is dumb.

Please refer to the part, where for the umpteenth time, I explain how the game is balanced for levels 100-120, as stated by DE. 

200+ enemies is an invalid argument for balancing.

Also, level 120+? I've taken my Chroma solo to whatever level Executioners in Rathuum it was at 107 kills or so, which, if I recall, was somewhere north of...180?  Also gone solo in towers to level 170+ with Chroma in the same update he launched. So please, assume more about something you know nothing about; I'll just continue to enjoy face-tanking a group of twenty level 135 Gunners with melee with only Life Strike and Arcane Grace to heal me.

The augment example is just a singular example of how a frame can support other teammates. Kinda hilarious how double armor (an addition 30% of all damage migitation), grapple immunity, rocket reflection, and enemy hit-scan slow is seen as useless in Warframe. It's time to take the pacifier out and make the game great again. Kek

3 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Seems fine to me. Never made sense being able to heal another person who is like 20+ rooms away from me. 

Right, because warframe abilities are all about "making sense".

Unlimited range - doesn't make sense.

Arbitrary 50m range - makes perfect sense.

Well to lighten everyone's mood we can see the positives that came with this, her passive!

sWzCnwj.jpg

Here we can see a welcoming ONE METER increase in revive range, and as for speed you revive ONE SECOND (or roughly one second + or - 0.5 seconds error) faster!

Honestly, DE, could you just add these values in the description... why do I have to test this and find out....

Just wanted to add my feedback : Please, please revert the Trinity changes.  She was already nerfed previously and it is disheartening to see her being nerfed yet again.  Twice this time - blessing range and damage reduction.

I see no reason to couple the affinity sharing mechanic with Trinity's blessing range.  The old damage reduction is fine the way it is - at least it gives a chance for a Trinity player to get a 99% reduction with some modding work and repeated in game effort to activate it.  That is rewarding when done correctly and is truly appreciated by other team members.

3 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Blessing was the reason "content" like nightmare TLoR exists. Without it, I really hope DE retroactively tones down some of the "challenge missions" to be more appropriate for the tools we have now.

Until that happens, NM LoR is off the table. That sure messes with my clan's mojo. During summer we used to do a NM raid every night. We had it down to a science.

I really wish that DE fixed the balance issues first and then handed down nerfs. I'd much rather have a short period where we're OP than a period when we're screwed out of content. Like, DE saying "we've removed [horrible mechanic X] and will be nerfing frame abilities to compensate soon, enjoy your OPdom while it lasts until we do" would be a much better solution, IMO, than them meganerfing first and then, maybe, some day in the distant future, fixing the content that forced us to use cheese to begin with.

Just now, SilentCircle said:

Ah I see, we're starting to delete threads again. I'd love to know the reason for censoring a completely harmless tongue in cheek thread,

Oh i dont know...maybe cause its doom and gloom and there are like hundreds of these threads now popping up further spreading doom and gloom

Hey Tenno! 

All related Trinity rework threads will be merged here. Please discuss her changes respectfully and be constructive in your feedback after testing her out. 

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)). 

14 minutes ago, Magneu said:

They won't.

7 minutes ago, Cpl_Facehugger said:

Until that happens, NM LoR is off the table. That sure messes with my clan's mojo. During summer we used to do a NM raid every night. We had it down to a science.

I really wish that DE fixed the balance issues first and then handed down nerfs. I'd much rather have a short period where we're OP than a period when we're screwed out of content. Like, DE saying "we've removed [horrible mechanic X] and will be nerfing frame abilities to compensate soon, enjoy your OPdom while it lasts until we do" would be a much better solution, IMO, than them meganerfing first and then, maybe, some day in the distant future, fixing the content that forced us to use cheese to begin with.

This so much. Like PLS.

My Trin for command play, not for solo, not for grind, only for fun. Playing time and assemblying, mods and weapons - all for her best behavior, all for team. And now it's useless, now I can't do something usefull in missions, only die, die, die, die. And cry. All tactics going in trash, all plans going in trash, spend time going in trash, team ... also going in trash. ... Well, in this situation, my Trin = Trash.

Trinity RIP U18.3

I just want to know how we do Nightmare mode raids without old Blessing.

As a MMO healer for last what 12 years, healing already a thankless job and I can see it now people losing their minds because I didn't fly all over the map keeping everyone alive.