[DE]Steve

The War Within: Less wait, more update!

Just now, LazerSkink said:

You know when Steve posts on the forums, it's beyond serious.

Yes. But the question is, which of these chunks brings the fairy frame?

• Upvote 9

Good stuff Steve; thanks!

Gonna suggest you uncross those fingers, though. If my experience with one-handed typing is any indication, id tenbs du leeb tu typoz.

• Upvote 5

I guess the game is going to stagnate for a bit until it's all out, but at least breaking it up into pieces will help with the full release.

• Upvote 1

I wanted to return to the game, only to realize first part of the update will be a Peer to Peer PvP mode that I wont be playing...

See you in mid-July I guess.

• Upvote 19

Yey, finally some official "dates"! I appreciate your policy, at least we can enjoy the new content without feeling lost about where to start :) Can't wait

• Upvote 3

Sentient Arm Cannon unique weaponry system tied to focus showed on 3-4 devstreams ago!?!?! I hope this one's the BIG gameplay/mechanics change :D

• Upvote 1

On the PC Gamer livestream... when Warframe stuff was over... 5000 ppl the stream left in seconds. :) And the spammed twitch chat was full of Clem till that very moment.
I also was expecting more than that because of the devstream delayed.
But to be fair... Rebecca didn't announce any Dev presence or any substancial sneak peak; that was just our hype. We assumed, because there was no devstream on friday but they didn't say anything like that. It just means Lunaro is coming in the first batch of U19. And I love that chistera feel to it.
If this update is even remotely on par with the Second Dream, I'm sure you'll get more love letters spamming the forums.

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi
  • Upvote 10

Extremely dissapointed, was waiting for some more information and yeah, 2 hours of waiting for 3 min of lunaro. And now wait 25 + days for the real update.

• Upvote 6

Poor Steve, you need to rest, you look a bit... infested.

Well, nice to see things are coming up pretty soon. Better start deepening my plat pockets.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

I knew I would see this somewhere in this thread.

+1 ^-^

• Upvote 5