Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

51 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

Galatine prime looks nice. But like many people here I don't understand why should it be Tigris.

Because the other shottie we have will be gone from the game SoonTM.

Besides, Tigris came U11. Nekros came with Soma -- and since Nova brought that around, it seems the logical next step. We also have had 2 rounds of Sidearms, so... Time for a new Primary!

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

They mean Boar Prime, which is only back in the game drop tables while the Mag Prime unvault lasts.

Oh, I see. I thought he was talking about the sancti tigris. I was gonna panic for a second, there.

I'm really sorry to say that I'm actually extremely disappointed in the choice of the Tigris, as a few people have already posed... why? Not saying that it shouldn't be primed, or that it doesn't look great, but it's just way too soon. Sancti was very recent and is top tier, while I am sure both players and DE could agree on a very large list of other weapons that could use stepping up to the spot light that have been regarded as "rank fodder" for too long. However, the Tigris is one of my favorite go to s. It is one of those weapons in a game that you remember and long for in other instances where it doesn't exist. The satisfying motion and snap of the double barrel, the unique trigger that actually makes me feel more immersed in a certain fashion. So it really pains me to come to say that I can't really look forward to it's release, even being a favorite weapon of mine, as it just feels cheapened by the presence of the too recent Sancti. Now... maybe if you surprised us all in the end and revealed that it actually had a third barrel. Then I'm gonna jump around in nerdy excitment, and how that trigger would even work be damned lol.

Tigris aside, I am very excited for Nekros and Galatine Prime indeed!

Edited by LittleTeapot

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

I'm going to assume, this is the next "Prime Access"?

DE should hold stock in my bank account ...

On 7/9/2016 at 2:48 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Part of Nekros' model. What's intereting is he has the spot for Mortos Syandana, but he has no Prime version included. I am hoping. Please.

Inb4 it's part of the Prime Accessories pack...

Tigris prime.... Unnecessary but it'll be fun, lets see if it can beat the Sancti Tigris

Nekros Prime.... Meh, Never a huge Nekros fan but i know lots of people are

Galatine Prime..... F$%K YEESSSSSS!!!!! SOOOO MUCH WAITING!!!! ALMOST 3 YEARS AND ITS FINALLY REAL!!!

Well, Nekros Prime: pretty nice!

Tigris Prime: Possibly a sidegrade to sancti variant, not deffinetly better.

And the sweet dream of most of us finally coming true:

191?cb=20160710161327

FINALLY.. I cant wait to see its stats, but probably it'll replace my scindo prime right away

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

While I live the GaL Prime, if it does not stand up to the War and it's 20% crit, it's a pointless addition.

I suspect that the stats would be:

150-160 phys  (80% slash)
0.9-1 atk spd
15-20% crit chance
x1.5-2 crit multiplier
35-50% status chance

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

I suspect that the stats would be:

150-160 phys  (80% slash)
0.9-1 atk spd
15-20% crit chance
x1.5-2 crit multiplier
35-50% status chance

Screw that, I say x2 melee range >:D

I would rather have seen something else besides Tigris Prime.  A personal favorite would be Sybaris Prime since I missed Dex Sybaris but that is a burden I shall live with for a long time :(.  I once thought there were a lot of other great candidates but maybe there isn't.  Looking at the list we have:  Attica, Daikyu, Stradavar, Sybaris, Tiberon, Tigris, and Zhuge.  Of those I guess I see why they chose Tigris but damn I didn't want something "better" than Sancti Tigris.