Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

1 minute ago, BlueShogun said:

why another heavy blade and a 3rd Tigris? Shoulda been something else but eh at least the weps look good.

It shoudl've been a different primary. 

But the Galantine Prime has been long-anticipated.

Looks like they got a nice balance of gold and Nekros. Not a user of any of the tigris but the prime variant looks really nice, so may spark my interest. Cant wait to see what a crossbow prime looks like.

Bit upset it wasn't Oberon. Needed some golden paladin D: 

Edited by Naith

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

I guess the weapon's too new. Oh well, Reaper Prime it is, then.

I'm going to enjoy the heck out of this. Mwahahaha.

Could've had some sort of ether reaper prime or something. 

no banshee prime, meh ...

galatine best melee ? löl

idc, smth new again ...

Edited by Guest

54 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

Gonna have the unpopular opinion that I don't like either of the weapon choices.

We didn't need a third Tigris, at least not yet. I'd have preferred the Strun get Primed first, since it's the only Tenno shotgun without a Prime or Syndiate upgrade to it. It has a Wraith, but even that just doesn't have the raw power of the higher tier shotguns.

Galatine Prime is just facepalm inducing. Up until now they've been particularly good about making a Prime for every weapon type and only one* as they work through the long, long list of weapon types. I was really hoping for a Kogake Prime (because Sparring is tragically underrepresented) or a Nami prime (Machetes have the same problem in the other direction, there's many of them but none of them are good) rather than a second Heavy Blade. We already had Scindo Prime, it would have been nice to move on to something else instead of retread a category with so few of them boating a Prime.

*There are two swords, Skana and Dakra, but I'm not counting Skana Prime since it's a Founders-only item that is never going to return. It's safe to just ignore it in this case.

So much this

And what is this I hear about 'reinvigorating' the galatine? LOL. It's one of the most commonly used melee weapons, there are dozens of other choices that actually needed the publicity of being primed. Ah well, they've gone and broken the tradition of one per category, time to pretend the S#&$ty melee weapons don;t exist. Wait, they already do that.

Am I salty? Yes. Industrial accident level.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

2 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

I love how nekros primes gut looks like it was split open for dissection

damn it de, if it weren't for your art team I'd never have plat.

It's like something's coming out of him.

3 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Poor banshee never will be primed.

She and Valkyr should be next in line! :)

Cool, dont care about Nekros or Galatine but ill take the 'Tigris', that looks like a crossbow.

Itll be worse than Sancti almost guaranteed because of the syndicate proc, just like TelosB to BoltorP. So there should be no worry of power creep, just a side grade.

Nekors Prime design is meh. And... wait. What is this on his back? Syandana? AGAIN? Srsly? After we had syandanas from Vauban and Saryn? And also from Ash? And the last time we got new armor set was with Volt, ONE YEAR ago? WHY??? 

Galatine looks cool.

Tigris is... okay. But is it going to be the same case as it was Telos and Prime Boltors?

Why does DE repeat this endless cycle of releasing something OP, nerfing it because of the "2 OP, pls nerf" cries of some players, just to release something else OP. (Tigris Prime for those who don't get my reference)

Me looking at the Tigris Prime

90000.jpg

Super Saiyan Tigris

e567470b2588f77c5aecf2196e4c7323970b944a