Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primes (Nekros/Tigris/Galatine) revealed at Tennocon! + Discusssion and Fedback

Vali

On 7/9/2016 at 11:45 AM, RAZORLIGHT said:

nekros should get a rework rather than a prime version

The only thing they should do in a Nekros rework is make his fear spread out from the center like Nova's MP.

17 minutes ago, 57AV3 said:

The only thing they should do in a Nekros rework is make his fear spread out from the center like Nova's MP.

No they should completely get rid of his 3.  Replace it with something totally different.

On 7/9/2016 at 3:02 PM, Lijka said:

But, but, but... my 6 forma Sancti Tigris... :(

Seriously, though. Why prime a weapon that already has an alternative to the standard model and needs no buffs/reworks instead of one of the weapons that could do with some love, for example Tiberon.

Because DE is admitting the community loves to use slash based weapons on Nekros, so they're giving us Prime versions of weapons with incredibly high slash damage to puncture/impact ratios.

Tiberon will eventually get Primed, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, AgentEntropy said:

Because DE is admitting the community loves to use slash based weapons on Nekros, so they're giving us Prime versions of weapons with incredibly high slash damage to puncture/impact ratios.

I haven't thought of that. Very good point!

Honestly, why not do both?  Let's see some Slash-based weapons that underperform brought up to date, rather than just another rehash of something already very DONE (yeah, Tigris Prime is not appealing).

I know that there is quite the Galatine fanbase, but why not a Gram Prime?  One of these is actually a weapon people use, and the other is something that hasn't been useful for 4 years.  Hell, Gram is still dangerously similar to it's Damage 1.0 numbers, but without the incentive of crit or status (yes, status is supposed to be incentive, and it is for a handful of weapons).

I was happy to see Vauban Prime bring several weapons in that I'd not seen in quite a while.  I trip over fools waving Galatines around.  This is just a play for money, and I'm not interested.

Think I'll wait for Volt's rework to actually be properly done before I waste my time with this shmutter.

11 minutes ago, Cytobel said:

Honestly, why not do both?  Let's see some Slash-based weapons that underperform brought up to date, rather than just another rehash of something already very DONE (yeah, Tigris Prime is not appealing).

I know that there is quite the Galatine fanbase, but why not a Gram Prime?  One of these is actually a weapon people use, and the other is something that hasn't been useful for 4 years.  Hell, Gram is still dangerously similar to it's Damage 1.0 numbers, but without the incentive of crit or status (yes, status is supposed to be incentive, and it is for a handful of weapons).

I was happy to see Vauban Prime bring several weapons in that I'd not seen in quite a while.  I trip over fools waving Galatines around.  This is just a play for money, and I'm not interested.

Think I'll wait for Volt's rework to actually be properly done before I waste my time with this shmutter.

Isn't Gram Corpus? I thought it was.

We really have fewer Tenno weapons that people actually think -- remember Ether weapons are not eligible (as of now anyways) and many of the weapons we get are Corpus and Grineer stuff -- with some Infested here and there.

And we're getting Sentient now, so...

5 hours ago, AcceI said:

No they should completely get rid of his 3.  Replace it with something totally different.

The solution:

• Make Desecrate a toggled ability;
  • Desacrate won't roll loot tables anymore. This is now a Healing and Energy utility tool.
  • Give Desecrate Synergy:
    Every corpse successfully desecrated:  ► Buffs Shadows of the Dead increasing stacking 5% movespeed  and attack speed.          
                                                                  ► Prolongs Shadows duration by 0,5 second.
                                                                  ► Gives Nekros +X power Strength. Max Cap +60%  (4 more shadows).                          
  • More ideas: ► Desacrated corpses are istantly turned into Volatile Runner Shadows exploding for X damages and spreading                                                  Nanite-Swarm Clouds affecting friendly units increasing Armor and reducing enemies'.
                        ► Health orbs gained through Desacrate will grant 100 Vitality (instead than 25).

My opinion

Nekros looks really good, the helmet should have a more mouthless and eyeless white face rather than having that beak which gives him a odd look. I hope that when he gets released he also gets a rework especially now since DE killed the void and there's no need for Nekros in the game.

Galatine needs a thicker blade it looks like a really long sai rather than a greatsword and it looks like it can break at anytime.

Tigris looks gorgeous, my only issue with it is why after throwing not so long ago the Sancti Tigris? Of all the weapons that could be primed why one that already has 2 versions? After everything people complained about the Boltor/Boltor Prime/Telos Boltor situation DE just switched the Ignore mode and does the same. It should have been the Tiberon or even one of the crossbows since we have no prime crossbow yet. 

19 hours ago, (PS4)x_gamer_5000 said:

inaros prime

That FOR SURE won't happen, at least not after Nekros, because they always rotate prime frames in a Male, Male, Female, Female order, so the soonest he could come out *if* they pulled a Nova on him would be the next two females, which will probably be Valkyr and Banshee, MAYBE Zephyr instead of one of those two.

14 minutes ago, Cathy Toshlyra said:

wow why no valkyr prime?
its time already... her alternate skin + prime stuff BUT of course with a cat like helm <3 pls do it NAO

Much like with galatine prime, it actually isn't. The Valkyr hypers however, only have to wait through Nekros and then Banshee Prime in order to get their beloved Valkyr Prime.

Meanwhile I am stuck in a love hate relationship with this PA.