Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

I'm excited for it all in general!  The junctions, archwings, star chart and having a new pet is something interesting!  I like the fact that we'll be having a pet roam around, but I hope that the pup/kitten doesn't degenerate like the adult form!  That kind of kills it for me so I'm REALLY HOPING that the pups/kittens are exempt from genetic deterioration!!!! 

Meh.

I like the current starchart design more(and I dislike having to replay everything again)

And since I haven't heard anything else of U19 part 2 that I found interesting I can't say anything else.

Edited by Icpmcp

5 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Archwing changes, maybe I'll like to play it.

To be honest. For me, its worse. I kinda gotten a headache quite easily just from watching it on devstream ><

Edited by Ibro156

58 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

To be honest. For me, its worse. I kinda gotten a headache quite easily just from watching it on devstream ><

you will probably throw up at the rewards you get and not the mechanics. Archwing is trash and probably gonna make me sick farming mastery rank.

I am really hoping this part of the update breathes life back into the solar system. Way too many nodes empty, way too little squads, too many were hidden in the void.

Can't wait to own my digital cat though. Have a thing for felines.

This megathread was made to handle all 3 parts of U19, so Hype away.

Just remember that Part 2 should be coming out 2 weeks after Lunaro. Lunaro released on the 16th.

So the earliest Part 2 can come out is the 29th June.

21 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

This megathread was made to handle all 3 parts of U19, so Hype away.

Just remember that Part 2 should be coming out 2 weeks after Lunaro. Lunaro released on the 16th.

So the earliest Part 2 can come out is the 29th June.

aaah, that mean part 3 maybe in 1-2 month? awww. Umbra (not soon)

when the update is out im playing it

warframe is my most loved game and thats it

cant hype or anything, and im still learning things on and on in warframe ^^)

i have always my hands full of smth ... the only wish i have is a new environment in whatever direction

the only BORING effect is the environment as well as i think its my mind too ... always the same impressions and only grineer and corpus

just curious when i get heared and im shure im not the only one which needs changes in that direction

anyway, the last devstream carried interesting information

and i cant understand why i cant spend the 25 bucks into the social bag and that its needed to be in canada for getting the festival ingame pack, thats lame

sociall projects doesnt need smth special or giiving people the feeling they are special when they give something into, social projects have to be supported as much as it can be, right now the move is in the wrong direction ... and DE doesnt care about, strange

Edited by Guest